Obamabots vs Trumpers. Who wins the title for blind fool?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What say you?

At this point I'm gonna say the obamabots win. Having said that, at the rate we're going it may end up a tie.

Defending the state of the Union is the wise choice. Mocking fools is ALWAYS fun but outright defending the loudmouth is dumb.

It's the economy, stupid.

Trumpers.

Obama has been a longtime liberal Democrat, so liberal Democrats voted for him.

Trump has been a longtime liberal Democrat, so "conservative" Republicans voted for him. :dunno:

What say you?

At this point I'm gonna say the obamabots win. Having said that, at the rate we're going it may end up a tie.

Defending the state of the Union is the wise choice. Mocking fools is ALWAYS fun but outright defending the loudmouth is dumb.

It's the economy, stupid.

Dafuk does this thread title even mean? :dunno:

O'bama's election came up when the economy was swirling down the toilet. Given that advantage a wad of McDonald's hamburger wrapping flitting in the breeze could have won against whoever was the current WH occupant. Didn't require any "bots".

Eight years later that wasn't the case.

What's the question here?

Trumpers.

Obama has been a longtime liberal Democrat, so liberal Democrats voted for him.

Trump has been a longtime liberal Democrat, so "conservative" Republicans voted for him. :dunno:

I suspect knuckledraggers who put their faith in TV was who voted for him.

Trumpers...

I attacked Obama for years! ;) But have warmed to his awesome economic recover and respect for human rights. Trump on the otherhand there's just no defending it.
GDP growth was below anemic under Obama that's about as far from awesome as you can get. The lowered expectations should mean you would be dancing in the streets now that the GDP has hit 3% again,

handbasket1.jpg

Communists versus capitalists?

The grand left wing yoko ono hippy utopia, the ussr did not last 100 years.

Capitalists win.

Not a contest.

Forum List

Back