Obamacare Declared Unconstitutional by Federal Judge

"Judge's ruling tonight is another reminder that we cannot afford to have Donald Trump in office, especially when the healthcare of millions is on the line." - Beto

Trump didn't make it unconstitutional the whacky dems passed an unconstitutional bill and a judge ruled it was.

We tried to tell you all this long ago but noooooooo

Dumping every high risk person in the same pool cant survive. The key is that everyone is entitled to health insurance at the same rate as everyone else.
Want to insure the healthy people, you have to insure the sick

The idea of health "insurance" for people who are already ill is absurd. The idea of "insurance" for events that have already taken place is actually pretty stupid. Warren Buffett won't sell you GEICO insurance if you have already wrecked your ride.

As far as Indigent individuals with high medical bills, I have no problem with providing private or even public charities to provide care to these misfortunates suffering in destitution. Addressing help that can be given to these folks stuck between a rock as well as a hard place is a worthy topic of public importance.

But it has nothing to do with "insurance" and shouldn't affect the relationship that I have with my own insurance family or personal physicians in the least.
Exactly why an insurance mandate was required

So you believe every person should be required to carry insurance?

"Judge's ruling tonight is another reminder that we cannot afford to have Donald Trump in office, especially when the healthcare of millions is on the line." - Beto

Trump didn't make it unconstitutional the whacky dems passed an unconstitutional bill and a judge ruled it was.

Wrong again SmellyIrishAss

Trump placed a $0 penalty on not having insurance and blocked the Justice Dept from defending lawsuits on Obamacare

Once this was done, the judge ruled Obamacare unsustainable and therefore unconstitutional

Dumping every high risk person in the same pool cant survive. The key is that everyone is entitled to health insurance at the same rate as everyone else.
Want to insure the healthy people, you have to insure the sick

The idea of health "insurance" for people who are already ill is absurd. The idea of "insurance" for events that have already taken place is actually pretty stupid. Warren Buffett won't sell you GEICO insurance if you have already wrecked your ride.

As far as Indigent individuals with high medical bills, I have no problem with providing private or even public charities to provide care to these misfortunates suffering in destitution. Addressing help that can be given to these folks stuck between a rock as well as a hard place is a worthy topic of public importance.

But it has nothing to do with "insurance" and shouldn't affect the relationship that I have with my own insurance family or personal physicians in the least.
Exactly why an insurance mandate was required

So you believe every person should be required to carry insurance?

Absolutely not. If someone doesn't wish to buy insurance, why should they have to? If they aren't incurring any medical expenses, its actually a smart move. My grandfather came to the United States in 1908, and for the next 60 years, he didn't go to a health care provider a single time. He didn't have insurance either, which would have been a waste of money for him

See that’s the thing, we are beyond the point of doing nothing. That’s just no longer an option. It’s become too large an issue now. Decoupling insurance from employment is the first step. I realize it was used as an employment incentive, but that model doesn’t work. So I’m good with incentivizing individuals with tax credits. And I’ll accept it for employers as long as the association plans are green lighted. Health insurance should be no different than car insurance when you think about it.

Government shouldn't be using the tax code to "incentivize" anything. That's the source of the problem. Tweaking how the incentives are enforced only creates different problems. We need to eliminate the tax breaks and remove this power from Congress.

Trump placed a $0 penalty on not having insurance and blocked the Justice Dept from defending lawsuits on Obamacare

Once this was done, the judge ruled Obamacare unsustainable and therefore unconstitutional

Trump was right to do that. Why should people have to pay a draconian fine because they don't wish to buy insurance. Particularly if they are being fined without being indicted and found guilty by 12 angry men.

Because helping millions of Americans is such a terrible thing.

This fits in perfectly with the GOP's healthcare plans of "Let them die" and "die quickly".

If the GOP had any other plans, we would have seen them by now.

But then, they already have two plans. I just stated them.

Yet the Supreme's supported it...

and they will probably get another shot at it. Roberts was wrong the first time, he may get it right this time and with Kavanaugh and Gorsuch it may not matter how Roberts votes------------and if Ginsburg croaks or is institutionalized by then-----------------------------------

Because helping millions of Americans is such a terrible thing.

This fits in perfectly with the GOP's healthcare plans of "Let them die" and "die quickly".

If the GOP had any other plans, we would have seen them by now.

But then, they already have two plans. I just stated them.

nothing in your post is true, but that's what we expect from idiots like you.

GFY retard. I'm weary of your nonstop nonsense.

Don't you have a life off this forum?

You cannot force someone to buy something...that was the crux of the problem from the get go. Now it's gone and along with it Ear's epic disaster

A win for America

GFY retard. I'm weary of your nonstop nonsense.

Don't you have a life off this forum?

You cannot force someone to buy something...that was the crux of the problem from the get go. Now it's gone and along with it Ear's epic disaster

A win for America

It’s not gone yet. It will be here until the SCOTUS overturns it. Roberts and Kavanaugh will uphold it as a tax most likely.

Forum List

Back