Obamacare Economy: 7 Years, 16 million Jobs Created, Middle Class Incomes Up $3K

Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever???

I never said Bush "created" the term. I said his administration used it before Obama.

Meanwhile, you lied and said... "would that be like inventing a new economic statistic...Jobs Created or Saved...to hide how few jobs you actually created?"

Clearly, that's not something Obama "invented" since the previous administration used it before him.

So? Do you man up and apologize for lying? Or are you going to continue parading your lack of character?

The choice is yours...

Yeah, two people in the Department of Agriculture used the phrase trying to make their work look impressive and you seized upon that to try and pretend that the Bush Administration lied about job creation like the Obama Administration did! It's an absurd comparison and your lack of one example showing George W. Bush ever using the term himself while there are literally dozens of examples of both Barack Obama, his Vice President and numerous members of his Administration repeatedly pushing the "Jobs Created or Saved" number to show how "successful" the Obama Stimulus was!

If you had any character...you'd stop trying to push the lie that "Jobs Created or Saved" was a Bush Administration thing that Obama also used. It wasn't. It was a lie that the Obama Administration used to hide how badly they'd misused almost a trillion dollars in taxpayer monies!
Let's be clear: "Jobs saved or created" was never an official statistic but was used occasionally by Obama during the early stages of job recovery. The monthly report was always just "new jobs."

Forget clear...let's be honest, Pinqy! "Jobs Saved or Created" wasn't used occasionally by the Obama Administration...it was used on nearly a daily basis!
No it wasn't.
Whenever someone would question an Obama official on how many jobs had been created by the Stimulus the reply was always the same and it was always about jobs created and saved because that would allow them to quote just about any number they wanted to since there was no way to prove or disprove what they were claiming!
In his campaign speeches for the 2012 election, Obama's main talking point was the number of new private sector jobs since February 2010. Not "saved or created." While the phrase was used frequently, my main point was that it was never an official statistic, nor presented as one.
Can you give examples of this after 2013

Now if you're extremely naive you might believe that was simply a coincidence but if you have even a dollop of common sense and you really wanted to be honest...then you'd admit that the Obama Administration made a deliberate decision to use the "Jobs Saved or Created" figures to hide how bad the Stimulus was actually doing creating new jobs!
And yet every month BLS published the actual new jobs numbers. So how on earth could the Administration's use of saved or created hide the headline new jobs numbers every month.

What's amusing is that the private sector numbers that Obama wanted to boast about were being driven by an energy boom taking place because of fracking technology...
I would love to see your evidence for that. Though I won't hold my breath.

The reason you don't see them using the "Jobs Created or Saved" after 2013 is that they no longer had to cover up how badly the Stimulus was working because the Stimulus was over. That in and of itself should tell you EXACTLY what that "Jobs Created or Saved" narrative was all about!
Funny how until now you were talking like "saved or created" was used throughout the Obama administration and not just in his first term.

As for what was "hidden"? If the main stream media doesn't report on the BLS numbers...but instead reports on the made up numbers given to them by the Obama White House...are they not in essence "hiding" the truth from the American people?
If that had happened, then maybe. But the main stream media certainly did report the BLS numbers in the headlines for every release and paid far more attention to them than to "saved or created."

tumblr_inline_oo1mtctZIP1s2opo4_500.png

We now have 7 full years of economic data since President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA or “Obamacare”). So, as Republicans in Washington continue their relentless assault on the ACA, it’s a good time to take stock of how America actually fared in the Obamacare Economy.

Before turning to the facts, a reminder of the narrative that the GOP has been pushing about the ACA for so long:

“It will bankrupt our nation, and it will ruin our economy! … This health care law … is already destroying jobs in our country.” — John Boehner, 2011

“We now know that Obamacare has been one of the single biggest drags on job creation since early 2010.” — Mitch McConnell, 2012

“[T]his is going to blow a hole through the deficit even more than we had already thought.” — Paul Ryan, 2012

“Obamacare is directly responsible for destroying jobs and lowering wages for workers” — Senate Republican Policy Committee, 2014

“It is the biggest job-killer in this country.” — Ted Cruz, 2016

“Obamacare is devastating businesses." — Donald Trump, 2016

“Obamacare … this disastrous policy that's been killing jobs." — Mike Pence, 2016

Let’s tackle these false “job-killing, wage-reducing, deficit-busting” myths one by one:

The Obamacare Economy: 7 Years, 16 Million Jobs Created, Middle-Class Incomes Up $3K
Did Obamacare pay for your lobotomy?
You gonna take on BLS and their numbers, are you?

Cause every idiot before you has shot itself in the face trying....
Your numbers are as real as the unprecedented coalition.

You're going to give Foo the vapors

He worked tirelessly for the working class and for the planet. We came so close to saving the middle class and catching up to the rest of the world.

With the last election, the right's race to the bottom has accelerated to the speed of light, the middle will very quickly be the the working poor and become the permanent servants to trump's 1% cronies.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Which is why Obama used that phrase on and on and on...because it WAS NOT, AND COULD NOT BE OBJECTIVELY QUANTIFIED
Are you saying Trump didn't actually save jobs at Carrier because saved jobs can't be "objectively quantified?"

No, that would suggest I was as ignorant as you.
Then you're saying when Trump saves jobs, they are objectively quantifiable but when Obama saves jobs, they are not.

In which company did Obama save jobs?
GM
He ripped off all the share holders and bond holders.

He worked tirelessly for the working class and for the planet. We came so close to saving the middle class and catching up to the rest of the world.

With the last election, the right's race to the bottom has accelerated to the speed of light, the middle will very quickly be the the working poor and become the permanent servants to trump's 1% cronies.

Obama destroyed the middle class and especially the working poor. Now an illegal has their job.

I take that as a 'no,' you won't apologize for lying to the forum?

I take that as an admission that you CAN'T find a single example of George W. Bush using the term "Jobs Created or Saved", Faun? Yet you accused him of creating that false economic statistic? According to you HE created it...yet you can't provide a single example of him using the term? I on the other hand can provide dozens of examples of Barack Obama claiming to have Created or Saved jobs! So who's the liar here?

Your whole premise is a lie.

Ever???

I never said Bush "created" the term. I said his administration used it before Obama.

Meanwhile, you lied and said... "would that be like inventing a new economic statistic...Jobs Created or Saved...to hide how few jobs you actually created?"

Clearly, that's not something Obama "invented" since the previous administration used it before him.

So? Do you man up and apologize for lying? Or are you going to continue parading your lack of character?

The choice is yours...

Yeah, two people in the Department of Agriculture used the phrase trying to make their work look impressive and you seized upon that to try and pretend that the Bush Administration lied about job creation like the Obama Administration did! It's an absurd comparison and your lack of one example showing George W. Bush ever using the term himself while there are literally dozens of examples of both Barack Obama, his Vice President and numerous members of his Administration repeatedly pushing the "Jobs Created or Saved" number to show how "successful" the Obama Stimulus was!

If you had any character...you'd stop trying to push the lie that "Jobs Created or Saved" was a Bush Administration thing that Obama also used. It wasn't. It was a lie that the Obama Administration used to hide how badly they'd misused almost a trillion dollars in taxpayer monies!

Ever???

I never said the Bush administration lied when they used the term, "jobs saved or created."

And so what if there were only two people in his administration who used the term. I needed to show only one to prove Obama did not invent that tern, as you falsely claimed and for which you flat out refuse to accept the personal responsibility of owning up to your lie.

I also note that you are continuously trying to project your shortcomings upon me. When I prove you lied about Obama inventing that term, you tried to turn that on me and falsely claim I said that about Bush. When I proved you have no character because you refuse to own up to the fact that you lied about Obama inventing that term, you tried to turn that on me and falsely claim I have no character because you deny the Bush administration used it.

Lies and false projection are all you do.

Lies and false projections are what "I" do? So why is it you can't show me a single example of George W. Bush using the phrase "Jobs created or saved" but I can show you scores of examples of Barack Obama using the phrase? The lie and false projection is YOURS, Faun! It's a lie that Bush used that statistic. It's a projection when you make that claim!

You don't have much choice though...do you? I mean the alternative is to admit the truth...that the Obama Stimulus failed to create jobs...failed so badly in fact that the Obama Administration came up with a way to confuse the American people about how bad it really was...they used a statistic over and over again that couldn't be verified...for the sole reason that it COULDN'T be verified! It's the perfect choice when you're attempting to lie. It allows you to make a false projection that the Stimulus was a success even though that wasn't the case!
LOL

Again... I'm not saying Bush personally used the term. I've pointed out repeatedly it was used by his administration. So you continually pointing out that I can't quote Bush saying it is nothing but a well-worn strawman.

Your strawman aside -- the term was not new when Obama became president. It was used during the Bush administration. You've been shown this over and over again. So for you to maintain your notion that Obama "invented" the term is nothing but pure unadulterated bullshit.

You've been caught lying again and sadly, because you lack even the minimal spec of character needed to own up to your lie, you continue to scratch and claw rather than simply apologize for lying.

It's a lie that Bush used that statistic.
I didn't say Bush used it. I quoted his Secretary of Agriculture who did. Now you're lying again by trying to ascribe words to me I did not say.

Ever???

giphy.gif

Obama destroyed the middle class and especially the working poor. Now an illegal has their job.
An illegal doesn't have my job. I have my job. Who knows what the fuck you're talking about. I doubt even you do.

tumblr_inline_oo1mtctZIP1s2opo4_500.png

We now have 7 full years of economic data since President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA or “Obamacare”). So, as Republicans in Washington continue their relentless assault on the ACA, it’s a good time to take stock of how America actually fared in the Obamacare Economy.

Before turning to the facts, a reminder of the narrative that the GOP has been pushing about the ACA for so long:

“It will bankrupt our nation, and it will ruin our economy! … This health care law … is already destroying jobs in our country.” — John Boehner, 2011

“We now know that Obamacare has been one of the single biggest drags on job creation since early 2010.” — Mitch McConnell, 2012

“[T]his is going to blow a hole through the deficit even more than we had already thought.” — Paul Ryan, 2012

“Obamacare is directly responsible for destroying jobs and lowering wages for workers” — Senate Republican Policy Committee, 2014

“It is the biggest job-killer in this country.” — Ted Cruz, 2016

“Obamacare is devastating businesses." — Donald Trump, 2016

“Obamacare … this disastrous policy that's been killing jobs." — Mike Pence, 2016

Let’s tackle these false “job-killing, wage-reducing, deficit-busting” myths one by one:

The Obamacare Economy: 7 Years, 16 Million Jobs Created, Middle-Class Incomes Up $3K
Did Obamacare pay for your lobotomy?
You gonna take on BLS and their numbers, are you?

Cause every idiot before you has shot itself in the face trying....
Your numbers are as real as the unprecedented coalition.

You're going to give Foo the vapors

Gassy,

Do you have Snowflake Safety Patrol on speed dial?

Can you link us to the relevant data series going back to 2000 which says otherwise?

With FEWER illegals than in 2007?

And more people working?

I take that as an admission that you CAN'T find a single example of George W. Bush using the term "Jobs Created or Saved", Faun? Yet you accused him of creating that false economic statistic? According to you HE created it...yet you can't provide a single example of him using the term? I on the other hand can provide dozens of examples of Barack Obama claiming to have Created or Saved jobs! So who's the liar here?

Your whole premise is a lie.

Ever???

The choice is yours...

Ever???

I never said the Bush administration lied when they used the term, "jobs saved or created."

And so what if there were only two people in his administration who used the term. I needed to show only one to prove Obama did not invent that tern, as you falsely claimed and for which you flat out refuse to accept the personal responsibility of owning up to your lie.

I also note that you are continuously trying to project your shortcomings upon me. When I prove you lied about Obama inventing that term, you tried to turn that on me and falsely claim I said that about Bush. When I proved you have no character because you refuse to own up to the fact that you lied about Obama inventing that term, you tried to turn that on me and falsely claim I have no character because you deny the Bush administration used it.

Lies and false projection are all you do.

Lies and false projections are what "I" do? So why is it you can't show me a single example of George W. Bush using the phrase "Jobs created or saved" but I can show you scores of examples of Barack Obama using the phrase? The lie and false projection is YOURS, Faun! It's a lie that Bush used that statistic. It's a projection when you make that claim!

You don't have much choice though...do you? I mean the alternative is to admit the truth...that the Obama Stimulus failed to create jobs...failed so badly in fact that the Obama Administration came up with a way to confuse the American people about how bad it really was...they used a statistic over and over again that couldn't be verified...for the sole reason that it COULDN'T be verified! It's the perfect choice when you're attempting to lie. It allows you to make a false projection that the Stimulus was a success even though that wasn't the case!
LOL

Again... I'm not saying Bush personally used the term. I've pointed out repeatedly it was used by his administration. So you continually pointing out that I can't quote Bush saying it is nothing but a well-worn strawman.

Your strawman aside -- the term was not new when Obama became president. It was used during the Bush administration. You've been shown this over and over again. So for you to maintain your notion that Obama "invented" the term is nothing but pure unadulterated bullshit.

You've been caught lying again and sadly, because you lack even the minimal spec of character needed to own up to your lie, you continue to scratch and claw rather than simply apologize for lying.

It's a lie that Bush used that statistic.
I didn't say Bush used it. I quoted his Secretary of Agriculture who did. Now you're lying again by trying to ascribe words to me I did not say.

Ever???

giphy.gif

The guy is straight up retarded. Everything has to be repeated ten times over while he keeps posting very same already-smashed bullshit as a response.

Io8PxS.gif

And more people working?

Fewer people are working:

Are you saying Trump didn't actually save jobs at Carrier because saved jobs can't be "objectively quantified?"

Then you're saying when Trump saves jobs, they are objectively quantifiable but when Obama saves jobs, they are not.

GM
If the company was in bankruptcy , how could he screw the shareholders, you fucking idiot?

GM
If the company was in bankruptcy , how could he screw the shareholders, you fucking idiot?

Instead of paying off the bond holders and the share holders first, as is customary in bankruptcies, he gave all the remaining equity to the union, which had no legal right to any of it.

Bankrupt does not necessarily mean worthless.

putin-and-syria-cartoon-mckee.jpg

And more people working?

That's a RATIO, you fucking idiot.....and it is dated at the bottom.....does that year sound familiar?

Do you ever learn?

All Employees: Total Nonfarm Payrolls

And more people working?

Employment Ratio IS NOT how many people are working, Civilian Employment is:

400px-US_Labor_Force_and_Employment_Numbers_-_v1.png

11 million more people were working when Obama was leaving WH compared to when he got into office..

And more people working?

That's a RATIO, you fucking idiot.....and it is dated at the bottom.....does that year sound familiar?

Do you ever learn?

It's the most up-to-date graph I could find. 2014 is close enough considering the depths to which employment has fallen.

If you got a better graph, please post it.

And more people working?

Do you ever learn?

Obama stopped being president on 2017-1, not 2017-4

GM

Instead of paying off the bond holders and the share holders first, as is customary in bankruptcies, he gave all the remaining equity to the union, which had no legal right to any of it.

There was no "remaining equity".....that's why it was in BANKRUPTCY.

GM

There was no "remaining equity".....that's why it was in BANKRUPTCY.

Wrong.

D-Slaves-600-CI.jpg

And more people working?

Do you ever learn?

It's the most up-to-date graph I could find. 2014 is close enough considering the depths to which employment has fallen.

If you got a better graph, please post it.
I did.......clock on the link, Moron.....

Your chart is not only dated, it is irrelevant....

It says nothing about the NUMBER of people working.

Forum List

Back