ObamaCare Falls 20 Million Short of Newly Insured Goal

Obama said over and over again that they needed to do something for 48 million uninsured.
Why isn't anyone in the media asking what happened.Why is it a huge success when at the time
they hit 8 million.What happened to the rest.

How many of the 8 million were subsidized,how many paid,how many were people who HAD insurance then lost it and bought on the exchanges....

Where is the media?
If this was a republican administration you bet your ass they would be all over this.

The prediction was 8 million, 8.5 million signed up. Honest people would call that a big success. I'm not sure where the propaganda piece (published by a front for Heritage Foundation) came up with such insane numbers, because it didn't give a source. So I assume Sharyl Attkinson just made them up. ODS kooks tend to do that a lot.

The total of new insured is around 11.8 million, a huge success.

accurate_graph.jpg

And, insurance prices are ... dropping. Drat, another ODS myth busted.

No Rate Increase? Can It Be? | Health News Florida
---
Something unprecedented may be unfolding in Florida's individual health-insurance market: None of the nine companies that have filed their 2015 rate requests so far wants an increase.

In fact, two of the companies -- Molina Healthcare of Florida and Sunshine Health -- actually requested a price cut.
---

The prediction was 8 million, 8.5 million signed up. Honest people would call that a big success. I'm not sure where the propaganda piece (published by a front for Heritage Foundation) came up with such insane numbers, because it didn't give a source. So I assume Sharyl Attkinson just made them up. ODS kooks tend to do that a lot.

accurate_graph.jpg

---
Something unprecedented may be unfolding in Florida's individual health-insurance market: None of the nine companies that have filed their 2015 rate requests so far wants an increase.

In fact, two of the companies -- Molina Healthcare of Florida and Sunshine Health -- actually requested a price cut.
---

You're a kook.

kff2.png

kff1.png

accurate_graph.jpg

---

---

If more than half were already insured how can that be a success?

Forum List

Back