Obamacare has Death Panels

Not under universal health. There is no incentive under universal health to get rid of a sick employee, because under universal health, which is in force in every other industrialized country, health insurance is in no way tied to employment.

obamacare is not universal health. it is still dealing with insurance companies. and yes, there is a great incentive to get rid of the sick emploee - not to pay his skyrocketing premiums.

you are way too idealistic about universal health. It does solve some problems we have, but is starts so much more others, and those are not even started to be discussed about, that no, it is not a solution. at least not a nightmare system like UK

The ACA is not universal health, true. It should have been, but the Right would not tolerate it.

As for universal health care being a "disaster", your credibility with that argument would be significantly enhanced if you can name ONE...just ONE, country that has it, that is even contemplating dropping it.

Universal health care is a disaster. UK is a disaster - they dump their 75y.o from dialysis because they are too old
you think governments are stupid? universal health care is a nightmare for the PATIENT, but that is the saver for the GOVERNMENT - it does save costs( comparing to private medicine or our idiotic system) and that is the main reason it is implemented, nothing else.
Save the money.

The ACA is not universal health, true. It should have been, but the Right would not tolerate it.

As for universal health care being a "disaster", your credibility with that argument would be significantly enhanced if you can name ONE...just ONE, country that has it, that is even contemplating dropping it.

LMAO....the UK is an example of its failure but they by this time know nothing else.....your silly shit won't play here.

Got it! As a citizen of the USA, you have made the judgement that the UK health care system does not work (though you have no first hand experience of that), and that they are too stupid to change it.

OhhhhhKay!

How do you know that?

Don't judge by your own experience - if you haven't seen much that is not true for the others.

:lol: Pointing to the legislation you reference as the ACA is only deflection because it turns out you're a moron and that isn't the ACA. Surprise!

Wait a minute, why am I the bad guy? I'm not the dipshit who's been referencing the wrong legislation for three years!

Take your anger out on yourself, fella.

LMAO....the UK is an example of its failure but they by this time know nothing else.....your silly shit won't play here.

Got it! As a citizen of the USA, you have made the judgement that the UK health care system does not work (though you have no first hand experience of that), and that they are too stupid to change it.

OhhhhhKay!

How do you know that?

Don't judge by your own experience - if you haven't seen much that is not true for the others.

Well, now that you mention it, I have 2 relatives who live in Great Britain, and they both have supplental plans, and niether of them have any problem whatsoever with UK health care.

OhhhhhKay!

How do you know that?

Well, now that you mention it, I have 2 relatives who live in Great Britain, and they both have supplental plans, and niether of them have any problem whatsoever with UK health care.

relatives is NOT YOU.

you do not have first hand experience.

How do you know that?

relatives is NOT YOU.

Puhlease......there are a million examples of its failure.

:lol: Pointing to the legislation you reference as the ACA is only deflection because it turns out you're a moron and that isn't the ACA. Surprise!

Wait a minute, why am I the bad guy? I'm not the dipshit who's been referencing the wrong legislation for three years!

Take your anger out on yourself, fella.

Greenie you aren't bad guy, you are just a hack who believes everything Obammy feeds you.

How do you know that?

relatives is NOT YOU.

Well, I do know this. Nobody there is making any kind of arguement to switch to our system. Nor, is any other country with universal health care. Are they all to stupid to switch?

Greenie you aren't bad guy, you are just a hack who believes everything Obammy feeds you.

:lol:

You haven't read the law at all.

The exchanges will offer 3 plans, with three varying price points....a basic plan, a middle plan, and a "cadillac" plan...but no company can charge more or less for them.

THEY cannot vary the rates.

Read it then get back to me.

Then of course you've learned that there is a Public Option, just thank me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCfYWELLwZY]Family Guy - "What did you learn?" - YouTube[/ame]

My decisions in my career caused hundreds of people to go without care and die, who otherwise may have lived. Our system is a disaster that should have been dropped decades ago.

It is also a major reason that jobs are being shipped to other nations, where the government provides health care, instead of the USA, where insurance companies require that employers to pay at least 50% of the premium of all employees. And the Right wonders why there is a train that passes near my house every other night from Mexico filled with new Ford automobiles manufactured in Nogalas, Mexico.

Last edited:
The immaturity in this thread is disgraceful!

You festering crap is ruining it for everyone else.

Either stick to the topic and not each other or get out.

:lol:

You haven't read the law at all.

The exchanges will offer 3 plans, with three varying price points....a basic plan, a middle plan, and a "cadillac" plan...but no company can charge more or less for them.

THEY cannot vary the rates.

Read it then get back to me.

Then of course you've learned that there is a Public Option, just thank me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCfYWELLwZY]Family Guy - "What did you learn?" - YouTube[/ame]

You go ahead and run with your "victory" dad.....

I'll rest in the reality of what is.

relatives is NOT YOU.

Well, I do know this. Nobody there is making any kind of arguement to switch to our system. Nor, is any other country with universal health care. Are they all to stupid to switch?

They can not switch. The government won't let anybody even to start the discussion. They are abusing our system, though - the ones who are dropped by their universal healthcare because they do not deserve to be treted in that super-duper system

You don't even know what 'death panels' means. Do you even remember how that death panel talk began?

It was Sarah Palin saying this:

The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

Now, why don't you show us where in Obamacare does the law set up a panel of bureaucrats with the power to deny care to people who are not deemed sufficiently 'productive'

because, for example, they have Down Syndrome...

PolitiFact | Sarah Palin falsely claims Barack Obama runs a 'death panel'

My decisions in my career caused hundreds of people to go without care and die, who otherwise may have lived. Our system is a disaster that should have been dropped decades ago.

It is also a major reason that jobs are being shipped to other nations, where the government provides health care, instead of the USA, where insurance companies require that employers to pay at least 50% of the premium of all employees. And the Right wonders why there is a train that passes near my house every other night from Mexico filled with new Ford automobiles manufactured in Nogalas, Mexico.

Bull. Unless that happened before EMTALA was enacted, which was 1986 or87

You don't even know what 'death panels' means. Do you even remember how that death panel talk began?

The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

Now, why don't you show us where in Obamacare does the law set up a panel of bureaucrats with the power to deny care to people who are not deemed sufficiently 'productive'

And she was exactly right. That is what is a standard rule in every socialized medical system and that is why it is being implemented.

Not that I disagree that95 yo demented nursing home patient deserves less than 45 yo father of three. But this road is a straight one to extreme corruption and deterioration of the level of care for everyone

Last edited:
Death panels are disguised in limiting people's ability to afford healthcare simply by having large deductible plans that discourages people from getting healthcare.

Death panels are disguised as there will be a shortage of doctors that participate in Medicare and Medicaid which creates long wait times to see doctors that do take these insurance. People will get discouraged and not get the preventive treatment that would have prevented their death.

Death panels disguised as plans that determine what diagnosis they will cover and what ones they won't that will end in death.

Share I go on?

And she was exactly right. That is what is a standard rule in every socialized medical system and that is why it is being implemented.

Not that I disagree that95 yo demented nursing home patient deserves less than 45 yo father of three. But this road is a straight one to extreme corruption and deterioration of the level of care for everyone

Then you can cite the provision in Obamacare that establishes the death panel that denies care to Sarah Palin's son?

lol, you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back