Obamacare has Death Panels

Greenie...I feel bad for you, you are counting on the ACA to save the world for Dems and it won't.

BCBS is a non-profit company...and they are worried....

Everything I've posted I've backed up..and you've posted your opinion ;)

Fuck off.

Everything I've posted I've backed up..and you've posted your opinion ;)

You've done an impeccable job backing up your posts with references to the wrong legislation.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt.../264040-h-r-4872-just-for-ole-greenbeard.html

There's nothing I love more than a fucking idiot! I value nothing more than good laugh. And you, sir, are indispensable.

(smile) ;)

I've beaten your ass tonight and we both know it.

Everything I've posted tonight has backed up everything I've said.

Greenie you are no more than a liar and we both know it.

He postponed the Employer mandate because it would have cost him the Senate....you are a novice with no experience in the real world....

I am a retired health insurance underwriter, and for 50 years, I made life and death decisions about prospective insureds. It was actually very simple. If the applicant had a disorder that was likely to cost more than the premium we were likely collect from him, he was declined. If the entire group of employees of an employer had a individual that had a disorder that was likely to cost us more than the premiums we recived, the entire group was turned down. For example, a group of 25 employees and their families, who had an individual who was on a heart tranplant waiting list, would have coverage denied for the entire group. In addition to that, employers knew that Bob's wife, Mary, who needed the transplant, was the reason that he could not buy health insurance for his employees. Therefore, "business conditions" often caused Bob's employer to lay Bob off. Then, after Bob's COBRA ran out, Mr Employer no longer had the curse of the health insurance underwriters hanging over his head, and was free to buy group health insurance.

.....and you guys on the Right think that this is a GOOD system....

BTW, Down's Syndrome was an automatic "decline", so Paliin would never have gotten past me....

Last edited:
Get real, people.

Of course, it has.

The whole purpose of it was to start rationing medical care, since there is no other way to cut the ballooning costs.

Rationing is there already - only someone who had never had to battle with insurance companies for authorization can dream that there are no "death panels" already.

Last edited:
(smile) ;)

I'm still just trying to figure out if you now know what the Affordable Care Act is!

It was only a couple months ago that you started a thread telling us there's a public option in the legislation you were reading: http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt.../264040-h-r-4872-just-for-ole-greenbeard.html

Yet that legislation you cited so triumphantly doesn't have any IPAB in it. So have you been wrong for three whole years and only now know what the ACA is or are we still listening to the bullshit of a moron?

I know what I suspect the answer is!

I am a retired health insurance underwriter, and for 50 years, I made life and death decisions about prospective insureds. It was actually very simple. If the applicant had a disorder that was likely to cost more than the premium we were likely collect from him, he was declined. If the entire group of employees of an employer had a individual that had a disorder that was likely to cost us more than the premiums we recived, the entire group was turned down. For example, a group of 25 employees and their families, who had an individual who was on a heart tranplant waiting list, would have coverage denied for the entire group. In addition to that, employers knew that Bob's wife, Mary, who needed the transplant, was the reason that he could not buy health insurance for his employees. Therefore, "business conditions" often caused Bob's employer to lay Bob off. Then, after Bob's COBRA ran out, Mr Employer no longer had the curse of the health insurance underwriters hanging over his head, and was free to buy group health insurance.

BTW, Down's Syndrome was an automatic "decline", so Paliin would never have gotten past me....

it did change only in that you can't deny the insurance. But you are going to rack it up so high that Bob will be layed off anyway...

(smile) ;)

I'm still just trying to figure out if you now know what the Affordable Care Act is!

It was only a couple months ago that you started a thread telling us there's a public option in the legislation you were reading: http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt.../264040-h-r-4872-just-for-ole-greenbeard.html

Yet that legislation you cited so triumphantly doesn't have any IPAB in it. So have you been wrong for three whole years and only now know what the ACA is or are we still listening to the bullshit of a moron?

Oh dad....you and I both know everything I've posted tonight has beaten your ass :)

I am comfortable in your denials and whining......but Monday I'll be making money on the subject and you'll still be trolling internet boards for Obama..

it did change only in that you can't deny the insurance. But you are going to rack it up so high that Bob will be layed off anyway...

Which is an improvement, but obviously, not enough of an improvment. Universal Health care would solve this problem nicely.

Which is an improvement, but obviously, not enough of an improvment. Universal Health care would solve this problem nicely.

No, it is not. Because the end result for Bob is THE SAME.

Not under universal health. There is no incentive under universal health to get rid of a sick employee, because under universal health, which is in force in every other industrialized country, health insurance is in no way tied to employment.

(smile) ;)

Oh dad....you and I both know everything I've posted tonight has beaten your ass :)

To clarify: do you stand by that thread and the legislation you posted?

Surely, to be reading the wrong bill as late as the end of 2012 would be almost criminally stupid! So what's the explanation?

Not under universal health. There is no incentive under universal health to get rid of a sick employee, because under universal health, which is in force in every other industrialized country, health insurance is in no way tied to employment.

obamacare is not universal health. it is still dealing with insurance companies. and yes, there is a great incentive to get rid of the sick employee - not to pay his skyrocketing premiums.

you are way too idealistic about universal health. It does solve some problems we have, but is starts so much more others, and those are not even started to be discussed about, that no, it is not a solution. at least not a nightmare system like UK

and under universal health there is absolutely no guarantee Bob's wife would even be on a transplant list - they have much more limiting parameters for EVERYTHING. Including such a standard thing as dialysis - even that is not for everybody ( if you are too old, for example)

Last edited:

obamacare is not universal health. it is still dealing with insurance companies. and yes, there is a great incentive to get rid of the sick emploee - not to pay his skyrocketing premiums.

you are way too idealistic about universal health. It does solve some problems we have, but is starts so much more others, and those are not even started to be discussed about, that no, it is not a solution. at least not a nightmare system like UK

The ACA is not universal health, true. It should have been, but the Right would not tolerate it.

As for universal health care being a "disaster", your credibility with that argument would be significantly enhanced if you can name ONE...just ONE, country that has it, that is even contemplating dropping it.

Poor Greenie....you deny anything I've posted tonight is true?

Monday I'll be making money off of this and you'll be still be trolling boards.....

Sorry dad....

Monday I'll be making money off of this and you'll be still be trolling boards.....

Sorry dad....

I bet you invested in the public option! That's a moneymaker. :lol:

Dumb people are the best.

obamacare is not universal health. it is still dealing with insurance companies. and yes, there is a great incentive to get rid of the sick emploee - not to pay his skyrocketing premiums.

The ACA is not universal health, true. It should have been, but the Right would not tolerate it.

As for universal health care being a "disaster", your credibility with that argument would be significantly enhanced if you can name ONE...just ONE, country that has it, that is even contemplating dropping it.

LMAO....the UK is an example of its failure but they by this time know nothing else.....your silly shit won't play here.

Sorry dad....

I bet you invested in the public option! That's a moneymaker. :lol:

Dumb people are the best.

Deflection dad...I live for it.

:lol: Pointing to the legislation you reference as the ACA is only deflection because it turns out you're a moron and that isn't the ACA. Surprise!

LMAO....the UK is an example of its failure but they by this time know nothing else.....your silly shit won't play here.

Got it! As a citizen of the USA, you have made the judgement that the UK health care system does not work (though you have no first hand experience of that), and that they are too stupid to change it.

OhhhhhKay!

Forum List

Back