Obamacare Impregnated You And You Can't Get An Abortion

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
America will never recover from this clusterfuck. The damage is done and there's really no way to repair our healthcare system.

So my son goes to the doctor. The doc says let's get an MRI. So off to the hospital he goes. The hospital asks if he has insurance. He tells them yes and asks how much will the MRI be. The hospital tells him they will bill the insurance company $1200 and that's what he'll have to pay because he hasn't met his deductible. So he asks them how much if I just pay you cash and you don't turn it in to the insurance company. They tell him $280.

This is the same way it works with Medicare and Medicaid. Whenever the hospital bills insurance companies or the government the price they charge is ten times as much as the service actually costs. Does a $10 aspirin ring any bells?

Throw in the not for profit aspect of most of these hospitals and there's no incentive to drive down costs, the entire system is designed to increase the cost of healthcare. And Socialized Medicare is making it worse with no way out.

When my son was born I didn't have insurance and he cost me $400 for the hospital and $250 for the doctor. You can keep your doctor and your insurance card but you can't afford to use either.

Now tell me again how government makes things better. I'll pass it along to my son so he can have a good laugh.

That is the way it was before the ACA.

You can keep your doctor. NOT

You can keep your insurance plan. NOT

You will save $2500 on your insurance. NOT

Obamacare will bend the cost curve down. Absolutely fucking NOT.

Let the class know when Nancy Pelosi learns to read.

That is the way it was before the ACA

You can keep your doctor. NOT
Dr's move, retire, or get ill, not a big deal, or you might move. This is not the ACA fault. You doctor has decided not to network with your insurance . I always check doctors before signing up for a plan (for my husband)

You can keep your insurance plan. NOT
You are offered a different plan one that covers pg, and preventative services. That happens when you have a bare bones policy.

You will save $2500 on your insurance. NOT
True, but insurance wen up more from 2000 -2010 than during the ACA time.

Obamacare will bend the cost curve down. Absolutely fucking NOT.

Let the class know when Nancy Pelosi learns to read.

Believe me you didn't see all of the GOP plan either, and it will be just as long, once it passes the house, everyone in the Senate will see it and read it, hopefully.

The GOP has done all they could to make the ACA fail , and they failed, its more liked now than ever, so best not for them to fight it but work with Dems to make it better, by telling insurance companies to join the exchange or die a slow death, and capping the charges they can charge

Screw it, open it up and read it, I replied. #4 for the answers.

Forum List

Back