Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity

I googled this and only see extreme wingnut media reporting it. I doubt it even happened. Why would a gal be fired for taking a call from these guys?

I'm finding this entire story hard to believe, it seems fishy.

Of course it does.

The young woman's life is going to be changed enough by this call. If people on the left call her a liar they won't be helping their cause. Express some sympathy that she got caught up in something bigger than she could appreciate and wish her luck in getting her life back on track.

Or make her a bigger martyr than she is and make her all the more grateful that she has people like Sean Hannity and Wayne Dupree watching out for her.

and you can already see our leftards twisted with hateful spiteful envy - the woman got help - how dare he do something, THEY would never do and their idols as well - and that is what is fueling their resentment - the realization that the left is not capable of the truly honorable behavior - they are just too greedy for any kind of PERSONAL generosity outside redistribution of others people money.

Last edited:
PBS never fired Juan Williams.

You know what she meant.

She said PBS fired him on the phone. What else did she mean?

he was fired over the phone.
Only not from PBS, but from NPR
:

Two days later, Ellen Weiss, my boss at NPR called to say I had crossed the line, essentially accusing me of bigotry.... Then she said she did not sense remorse from me. I said I made an honest statement. She informed me that I had violated NPR’s values for editorial commentary and she was terminating my contract as a news analyst.
JUAN WILLIAMS: I Was Fired for Telling the Truth | Fox News

So that what she meant - NPR instead of PBS :D

Of course it does.

The young woman's life is going to be changed enough by this call. If people on the left call her a liar they won't be helping their cause. Express some sympathy that she got caught up in something bigger than she could appreciate and wish her luck in getting her life back on track.

Or make her a bigger martyr than she is and make her all the more grateful that she has people like Sean Hannity and Wayne Dupree watching out for her.

LOL, if Hannity gave a shit he wouldn't have exploited her in his effort to prove what a 'good' guy he is, he would have done good works in secret, doing so on the air shows him to be the phony he has always been.l

If he hadn't done it on the air then when the news got out that she had been fired, he would have looked like a bad guy for leaving her hanging.

more obama admin transparency...fire those who give a bad view of what is actually happening

good for hannity, bad for obama

Fire those who give an honest view of what is actually happening, if I understand the story.

Of course it does.

Just let the wingnuts tell their version of the story and do not ask the poor woman anything else? We'll see.

huffpo gave the same story and you said they aren't crazy

which is it?

more obama admin transparency...fire those who give a bad view of what is actually happening

good for hannity, bad for obama

Fire those who give an honest view of what is actually happening, if I understand the story.

it is actually worse than that - the person who was answering the question is a simple person down the ladder without any political interest and therefore genuine.

And she voiced the truth - nobody likes it.

Truth HURTS :D

she agreed to be on the air, she knew she was talking to media.

i'll bet dollars to donuts that that is against the rules and was before the calls mr. hannity made.

further, everyone involved should have expected her to be fired, so although i'm glad sean is taking care of her, it's difficult to view his 'good deed' as anything other than a well publicized stunt.

Excuse me? Since when is it illegal for a PUBLIC EMPLOYEE to not talk to those who employ them? You are one twisted individual..

and you're an idiot. she's not a public employee. she's an employee of an entity that's been contracted to handle the call center. further, low level employees, in any industry, are not to talk to the media. a responsible media personality would know and respect that.

Like Hannity or not it's pretty cool he's doing this for her. I'm sure he feels responsible, but paying her entire salary for the year and helping her to find a job is pretty cool in my book.

Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Year's Salary | RealClearPolitics

IF this is true, it would knock my socks off. Of course there's no way to prove the truth or not of such a story, but given the source - Hannity - I have my doubts that we know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

What does it take for you people? You just cannot envision anyone who has a different ideal than your sick agenda capable of doing good for someone, can you?

i'll bet dollars to donuts that that is against the rules and was before the calls mr. hannity made.

further, everyone involved should have expected her to be fired, so although i'm glad sean is taking care of her, it's difficult to view his 'good deed' as anything other than a well publicized stunt.

Excuse me? Since when is it illegal for a PUBLIC EMPLOYEE to not talk to those who employ them? You are one twisted individual..

and you're an idiot. she's not a public employee. she's an employee of an entity that's been contracted to handle the call center. further, low level employees, in any industry, are not to talk to the media. a responsible media personality would know and respect that.

she is a contracted public employee and cite the law for your second assertion.

link?

she is a contracted public employee and cite the law for your second assertion.
there's no law. there's employee handbooks. and she is not contracted by 'the public.' she is in no way a public employee. however, even if she were if it were against whatever public entities rules for low-level employees to speak with the media they could be fired if they choose to break that rule.

link?

have none of you had a job?

Like Hannity or not it's pretty cool he's doing this for her. I'm sure he feels responsible, but paying her entire salary for the year and helping her to find a job is pretty cool in my book.

Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Year's Salary | RealClearPolitics

IF this is true, it would knock my socks off. Of course there's no way to prove the truth or not of such a story, but given the source - Hannity - I have my doubts that we know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

What does it take for you people? You just cannot envision anyone who has a different ideal than your sick agenda capable of doing good for someone, can you?

No, it is not that.

They know that the ones of their ilk would never make a generous gesture and pay over 26K to a woman - that is unthinkable for a leftard.
They will easily make YOU pay that amount in your taxes, but THEM and form the PERSONAL resources - no, never.
Leftards are very mean spirited people, they are incapable of personal generosity and envy and hate it when the people of opposite camp demonstrate it.

No, it is not that.

They know that the ones of their ilk would never make a generous gesture and pay over 26K to a woman - that is unthinkable for a leftard.
They will easily make YOU pay that amount in your taxes, but THEM - no, never.
Leftards are very mean spirited people, they are incapable of personal generosity and envy it when the people of opposite cam demonstrate it.
you honestly don't see the irony in that, do you?

Forum List

Back