Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity

she agreed to be on the air, she knew she was talking to media.

i'll bet dollars to donuts that that is against the rules and was before the calls mr. hannity made.

further, everyone involved should have expected her to be fired, so although i'm glad sean is taking care of her, it's difficult to view his 'good deed' as anything other than a well publicized stunt.

I heard the call. I don't think she knew she was talking to media. At least I don't remember that part of the call. Edit: I just listened to it again and she did know. But I don't think she was aware of the potential ramifications. When the call was nearly over he asked if she recognized his name. She said no. He asked about Rush and several other names, and she said no. She's not a registered voter. No apparent awareness of the media. She's just a hardworking mother of two who tried to answer questions honestly. She had been working at that job for a month -- as a change from her usual food service jobs.

Last edited:
I googled this and only see extreme wingnut media reporting it. I doubt it even happened. Why would a gal be fired for taking a call from these guys?

I'm finding this entire story hard to believe, it seems fishy.

conservatives are compassionate people they walk the talk. Remember they took Juan Williams in at Fox after PBS fired him on the telephone.

O'Reilly took a front and center roll in that one. He really went to bat for Juan. That's why I can't hate on these guys. When the proverbial shit hits the fan you want people like this in your life.

HaHa. They're saints, I tell ya... SAINTS!

i'll bet dollars to donuts that that is against the rules and was before the calls mr. hannity made.

further, everyone involved should have expected her to be fired, so although i'm glad sean is taking care of her, it's difficult to view his 'good deed' as anything other than a well publicized stunt.

Listen to the interview. There were no such rules in place before, during or after her training/hiring.

A $26,000 dollar stunt to help a woman and her children is perfectly fine by me. If I was in his position I'd pull plenty of these "stunts" for people I cared about.

I googled this and only see extreme wingnut media reporting it. I doubt it even happened. Why would a gal be fired for taking a call from these guys?

from your link:

Sean Hannity's Call To Obamacare Hotline Gets Employee Fired

thanks for admitting huffpo is extreme wingnut media

:lol:

Yep, you're right, Huffpo is on the second page and is not extreme. You proved me wrong yurt, wow, you're so great.

from your link:

Sean Hannity's Call To Obamacare Hotline Gets Employee Fired

thanks for admitting huffpo is extreme wingnut media

:lol:

Yep, you're right, Huffpo is on the second page and is not extreme. You proved me wrong yurt, wow, you're so great.

nice smartass back handed admittance that you're wrong, didn't realize you're that insecure....so do you believe the story now?

Excuse me? Since when is it illegal for a PUBLIC EMPLOYEE to not talk to those who employ them? You are one twisted individual..

You're right, she would be fired for going on his show.

Did Hannity stutter and keep interrupting the 'victim'? Something he does when his show is not fully scripted. If Hannity sounded reasonable and in control, it's a scam.

Of course it does.

but very effective

Just yesterday the Obama hacks and shills were on here saying it was fake. Ole Jake Starkey said Hannity was going to jail

LMAO

-Geaux

jake really said hannity was going to jail??

please link up.

he did, but it is difficult to find the thread.
but i read that moronic statement.
not that it surprised me given the poster.

Of course it does.

The young woman's life is going to be changed enough by this call. If people on the left call her a liar they won't be helping their cause. Express some sympathy that she got caught up in something bigger than she could appreciate and wish her luck in getting her life back on track.

Or make her a bigger martyr than she is and make her all the more grateful that she has people like Sean Hannity and Wayne Dupree watching out for her.

Of course it does.

The young woman's life is going to be changed enough by this call. If people on the left call her a liar they won't be helping their cause. Express some sympathy that she got caught up in something bigger than she could appreciate and wish her luck in getting her life back on track.

Or make her a bigger martyr than she is and make her all the more grateful that she has people like Sean Hannity and Wayne Dupree watching out for her.

Just let the wingnuts tell their version of the story and do not ask the poor woman anything else? We'll see.

Of course it does.

LOL, if Hannity gave a shit he wouldn't have exploited her in his effort to prove what a 'good' guy he is, he would have done good works in secret, doing so on the air shows him to be the phony he has always been.l

Forum List

Back