Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity

it is actually worse than that - the person who was answering the question is a simple person down the ladder without any political interest and therefore genuine.

And she voiced the truth - nobody likes it.

Truth HURTS :D

Hannity appreciated her honesty. Now, both Hannity and this young woman reap the rewards. She for her honesty, he for his generosity. Truth only hurts those who seek to lie. I am soooo weary of these libtard apologists. Are they truly this abominably inhuman.

what I meant is that the ones behind the scenes of her being fired got furious ( it was sarcasm about hurt feelings) - the ones who are imposing this monstrosity on American people and Americans through this woman just told the plain truth - The King is naked :D

Understood. But the king enjoys the fresh air and the courtiers are cowards.

She was a brand spanking new employee whose previous employment was at McDonald's and the Olive Garden. She didn't know the niceties about what to do if a member of the media called. That wasn't part of their training. She wasn't political. No ax to grind. No statement to make. She wouldn't have risked her job if she'd known that was what she was doing.

And he offered her money so she went on his show. Good for her but it doesn't make him some hero. It's a small price to pay to have that kind of press especially when Megan Kelly is about to steal his gig.

He did not offer her money.

He called the hotline number which Obama announced. She answered. There was no offer of money.

Not until after she was fired.

No doubt to compensate for the heartless, uncaring cruelty of an administration that gives a shit about a single, working mother who told the truth to the "enemy".

So all Hannity has to do is call every Obamacare worker. They'll all get fired and that will be the end of Obamacare. With Hannity's fat Fox contract he can afford to pay them all. He should be willing to do that to save America from the horror of people getting health insurance.

Pretty sure that by now all the obamacare workers have been read the riot act and threatened with nothing less than loss-of-employment, if not worse.

Yep.

For the same reason someone would believe one of many fake stories from Fox "News".

How is it fake exactly? Care to go into some detail? Or would you rather shut your trap and not make bullshit claims?

A link would be helpful, but none exist, so why ask.

I like cornering people with questions. He/she knows they're full of crap. I'd much rather call him/her out on it. It sticks in my craw when people call good stories like this "fake."

Last edited:
Why would the "most ethical, transparent" administration the world has ever seen fire someone for taking a phone call?:confused:

For the same reason someone would believe one of many fake stories from Fox "News".

How is it fake exactly? Care to go into some detail? Or would you rather shut your trap and not make bullshit claims?

It's too early to have specific knowledge but I'll call it an educated guess.

And he offered her money so she went on his show. Good for her but it doesn't make him some hero. It's a small price to pay to have that kind of press especially when Megan Kelly is about to steal his gig.

He called the hotline number which Obama announced. She answered. There was no offer of money.

No doubt to compensate for the heartless, uncaring cruelty of an administration that gives a shit about a single, working mother who told the truth to the "enemy".

You know, the more you talk the dumber you get. If your company found out you were telling people nobody likes this company, how quickly do you think you'd be fired?

Has it been a long time since you've worked anywhere? Do you understand you can't say things like that if you want to keep your job?

Didn't think so ...

You know, the more you talk the dumber you get. If your company found out you were telling people nobody likes this company, how quickly do you think you'd be fired?

Has it been a long time since you've worked anywhere? Do you understand you can't say things like that if you want to keep your job?

Didn't think so ...

You know what Sarah, I doubt you could find it within yourself to perform an act of kindness anywhere close to Hannity's. You're too hateful and vindictive. You're full of spite. This company is called the US Government, and it's deceitful ways are to be exposed, at any cost.

Are you angry she did it? Good, thats one person who isn't as gullible as you are.

Didn't think so ...

I have co-workers who constantl talk down the company where I work. I don't because I am quite happy with my job. No one is fired for talking the company "down". It actually reflects poorly on those people who do it. Really, if the company is that bad, that dishonest, why would someone work there?
Oh, yeah. I have a full-time job, a part-time job, and my own business. I know what I can, and cannot, say at any one of them. But thanks for your concern. When is the last time you actually worked? If you worked vertically, you would know about these things.

Last edited:

Didn't think so ...

You know what Sarah, I doubt you could find it within yourself to perform an act of kindness anywhere close to Hannity's. You're too hateful and vindictive. You're full of spite. This company is called the US Government, and it's deceitful ways are to be exposed, at any cost.

Are you angry she did it? Good, thats one person who isn't as gullible as you are.

Sarah's food stamp allocation won't allow her to be generous as she'd like. And the tricks keep shorting her. Cut her some slack.

Didn't think so ...

Sarah's food stamp allocation won't allow her to be generous as she'd like. And the tricks keep shorting her. Cut her some slack.

Well, I certainly don't have to work three jobs to make the amount of money I need like you do. I do very well, thanks.

Didn't think so ...

yeah...in a private company, but not a company that is supposedly HELPING the american people and not making any money.

false analogy. she should not have been fired.

Well, I certainly don't have to work three jobs to make the amount of money I need like you do. I do very well, thanks.

I work three jobs for a reason. I support a great number of helpless mouths that would starve otherwise, for starters. I also find myself paying three times as much for most commodities as I paid five years ago. If I were on the public dole, like you apparently are, maybe I'd be able to take up knitting.
I find it shameful and disgusting that way too many lumps of human flesh find it more convenient and comfortable to live off the labor of others. Even worse are those who think that is OK.

I work three jobs for a reason. I support a great number of helpless mouths that would starve otherwise, for starters. I also find myself paying three times as much for most commodities as I paid five years ago. If I were on the public dole, like you apparently are, maybe I'd be able to take up knitting.
I find it shameful and disgusting that way too many lumps of human flesh find it more convenient and comfortable to live off the labor of others. Even worse are those who think that is OK.

So what are you doing here all day and night? Better get back at it, slug. :lol:

I googled this and only see extreme wingnut media reporting it. I doubt it even happened. Why would a gal be fired for taking a call from these guys?

I'm finding this entire story hard to believe, it seems fishy.

Wipe the Barry juice off your three chins :cool:

obama's on a firing kick. I hope he keeps it up. Nothing will improve his image like putting black people out of work.

she agreed to be on the air, she knew she was talking to media.

i'll bet dollars to donuts that that is against the rules and was before the calls mr. hannity made.

further, everyone involved should have expected her to be fired, so although i'm glad sean is taking care of her, it's difficult to view his 'good deed' as anything other than a well publicized stunt.

I heard the call. I don't think she knew she was talking to media. At least I don't remember that part of the call. Edit: I just listened to it again and she did know. But I don't think she was aware of the potential ramifications. When the call was nearly over he asked if she recognized his name. She said no. He asked about Rush and several other names, and she said no. She's not a registered voter. No apparent awareness of the media. She's just a hardworking mother of two who tried to answer questions honestly. She had been working at that job for a month -- as a change from her usual food service jobs.

No offense intended to her but this shows that she wasn't qualified for the job and wasn't trained, which demonstrates the complete incompetence in HHS. They can't even oversee the call centers they hired? What idiots!

Of course it does.

The young woman's life is going to be changed enough by this call. If people on the left call her a liar they won't be helping their cause. Express some sympathy that she got caught up in something bigger than she could appreciate and wish her luck in getting her life back on track.

Or make her a bigger martyr than she is and make her all the more grateful that she has people like Sean Hannity and Wayne Dupree watching out for her.

LOL, if Hannity gave a shit he wouldn't have exploited her in his effort to prove what a 'good' guy he is, he would have done good works in secret, doing so on the air shows him to be the phony he has always been.l

I'd like you to Google Hannity supporting the Atlanta Mission. I doubt you'll find any mention of it.

I was in the office with Hannity and his financial advisor, Gene Henssler, when Hannity wanted to write a six figure check to them but didn't want it to be about him. A phone call to the firm's attorney was all it took. In this situation, he's publicizing his activity to rectify a bad situation he caused on the radio show.

The irony is that since you won't find any record of Hannity supporting a worthy cause secretly, you'll deny that he ever supported such a cause. But I was in the room when the money was wired, I sent the orders to the trading desk to fund the wire.

she agreed to be on the air, she knew she was talking to media.

i'll bet dollars to donuts that that is against the rules and was before the calls mr. hannity made.

further, everyone involved should have expected her to be fired, so although i'm glad sean is taking care of her, it's difficult to view his 'good deed' as anything other than a well publicized stunt.

Excuse me? Since when is it illegal for a PUBLIC EMPLOYEE to not talk to those who employ them? You are one twisted individual..

and you're an idiot. she's not a public employee. she's an employee of an entity that's been contracted to handle the call center. further, low level employees, in any industry, are not to talk to the media. a responsible media personality would know and respect that.

Are you suggesting that it's wrong for media personalities to talk to rank and file employees?

An Hour with Michael Moore on "SiCKO," his Trip to Cuba with 9/11 Rescue Workers, the Removal of Private Healthcare Companies & Clinton?s Ties to Insurance Companies: "They?re into Her Pocket and She? | Democracy Now!

Forum List

Back