Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity

have none of you had a job?

I'm sure he has had absolutely zero business experience. I'm guessing he's a retiree from a factory or another place where you don't deal with the public.

In any company I've ever worked, you always have to abide by their rules regarding speaking with the media. It's not just a question of the employee causing themselves to look bad as someone else has suggested rather, you can say something inadvertently that is not the company policy.

In an attempt to make some pathetic political points, people in this thread are getting kind of petty and in some cases nasty. Nothing new though.
LOL

Except she is was not sorking for a "company", she was working for the highly politicized GOVERNMENT entity which did not train her properly and retaliated when she announced nationally the wide known truth :lol:

But you won't know the difference, would you?

She was working for a company under a government contract

have none of you had a job?

I'm sure he has had absolutely zero business experience. I'm guessing he's a retiree from a factory or another place where you don't deal with the public.

In any company I've ever worked, you always have to abide by their rules regarding speaking with the media. It's not just a question of the employee causing themselves to look bad as someone else has suggested rather, you can say something inadvertently that is not the company policy.

In an attempt to make some pathetic political points, people in this thread are getting kind of petty and in some cases nasty. Nothing new though.
LOL

Except she is was not sorking for a "company", she was working for the highly politicized GOVERNMENT entity which did not train her properly and retaliated when she announced nationally the wide known truth :lol:

You should just stop talking about things you obviously know nothing about.

obama should have a purge of the disloyal. Fire everyone and make new hires take a personal oath of loyalty to the king.

This could turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to Ms. Davis. She'll make a heck of a lot more money for the next year than she would have netted from working there and she'll end up with a decent job somewhere as a result of the clowns firing her and Hannity putting out the call for help from his two huge audiences.

So it's a win-win. She ends up better off and Barry gets yet another black eye.

I guess that sorta makes up for him scamming vets with his Freedom Concerts..

Well no.

Maybe it makes up for him promising to get tortured for charity..

Well no.

Maybe it makes up for him getting her fired.

Bingo!

he did not get her fired. if she had given glowing reviews, she would not have been fired. if it had been you or me, she would not have been fired. this is all on obama's admin. obama could make this right by hiring her back, but he chooses not to.

obama got her fired because the buck stops with him.

They were told not to take media calls. If Rachel Maddow had called her, and she had stayed on the line, she would have lost her job.

I have similar parameters at my call center job. No discussing anything with media or attorneys, or any third parties.

how do you know they were told not to take calls? cite it.

This could turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to Ms. Davis. She'll make a heck of a lot more money for the next year than she would have netted from working there and she'll end up with a decent job somewhere as a result of the clowns firing her and Hannity putting out the call for help from his two huge audiences.

She came out ahead on this deal and I congratulate her. Obama didn't get a black eye, the story is out and everyone knows she told things to Hannity that probably aren't true. How would someone working at the call center know anything about anything?

Good for her, let her take that $20,000 and hopefully she uses it wisely, helps her family and gets on with her life.

Nothing to see here.

and you're an idiot. she's not a public employee. she's an employee of an entity that's been contracted to handle the call center. further, low level employees, in any industry, are not to talk to the media. a responsible media personality would know and respect that.

she is a contracted public employee and cite the law for your second assertion.
there's no law. there's employee handbooks. and she is not contracted by 'the public.' she is in no way a public employee. however, even if she were if it were against whatever public entities rules for low-level employees to speak with the media they could be fired if they choose to break that rule.

cite the handbook then. you made a claim, back it up.

LOL

You should just stop talking about things you obviously know nothing about.

as should you

and that is the reason she was fired.

would she be praising that shit obamacare - it will be all over news and our leftards would sing hosanna to her here :lol:

cereal_killer said:
Like Hannity or not it's pretty cool he's doing this for her. I'm sure he feels responsible, but paying her entire salary for the year and helping her to find a job is pretty cool in my book.
I agree bud... Its not her fault her employeer is an idiot!!

Who was her employer? I find it funny that no mention of the name of the private contractor.

Last edited:
he didn't get her fired. She got herself fired.

As usual, two faced, hypocritical rw's think its okay for her to break rules but they're all over others who break rules.

Hannity is slime. He didn't do this out of the goodness of his heart. I'd bet the money is coming out the Muslim boss' petty cash. There is only one reason to do this and its the same reason fux does anything. They can use it against Obama.

Even so - there is a very funny odor around this.

She came out ahead on this deal and I congratulate her. Obama didn't get a black eye, the story is out and everyone knows she told things to Hannity that probably aren't true. How would someone working at the call center know anything about anything?

Good for her, let her take that $20,000 and hopefully she uses it wisely, helps her family and gets on with her life.

Nothing to see here.

TWENTY THOU???

I was right. The Muslim boss took it out of petty cash.

As usual, two faced, hypocritical rw's think its okay for her to break rules but they're all over others who break rules.

Hannity is slime. He didn't do this out of the goodness of his heart. I'd bet the money is coming out the Muslim boss' petty cash. There is only one reason to do this and its the same reason fux does anything. They can use it against Obama.

Plus it's his last hurrah before Megan Kelly kicks his butt out of that cushy time slot.

she agreed to be on the air, she knew she was talking to media.

i'll bet dollars to donuts that that is against the rules and was before the calls mr. hannity made.

further, everyone involved should have expected her to be fired, so although i'm glad sean is taking care of her, it's difficult to view his 'good deed' as anything other than a well publicized stunt.

I heard the call. I don't think she knew she was talking to media. At least I don't remember that part of the call. Edit: I just listened to it again and she did know. But I don't think she was aware of the potential ramifications. When the call was nearly over he asked if she recognized his name. She said no. He asked about Rush and several other names, and she said no. She's not a registered voter. No apparent awareness of the media. She's just a hardworking mother of two who tried to answer questions honestly. She had been working at that job for a month -- as a change from her usual food service jobs.

Nothing to see here.

I've read through this thread about a story that was new to me.

What I've seen from the liberal side is attempts to portray the story as a fake, and when they failed portraying Ms Davis as a liar. Pretty mean to an inadequately trained lady who was honestly answering questions to the best of her ability.

You may despise people who work in call centres but they know about the calls they are getting and what people say to them. That was what she was asked about. That was what she explained.

Sorry Sarah G but your "good for her" reeks of hypocrisy.

what rules did she break?

cite.

also, i like your hypocrisy in calling hannity a muslim, especially since hannity has never called obama a muslim. you're weak luddley. no wonder you only respond to posts of mine where you think you can make a point, all the ones i prove you wrong, you never respond.

keep running luddley.

she is a contracted public employee and cite the law for your second assertion.
there's no law. there's employee handbooks. and she is not contracted by 'the public.' she is in no way a public employee. however, even if she were if it were against whatever public entities rules for low-level employees to speak with the media they could be fired if they choose to break that rule.

cite the handbook then. you made a claim, back it up.

:eusa_whistle:

she agreed to be on the air, she knew she was talking to media.

i'll bet dollars to donuts that that is against the rules and was before the calls mr. hannity made.

further, everyone involved should have expected her to be fired, so although i'm glad sean is taking care of her, it's difficult to view his 'good deed' as anything other than a well publicized stunt.

but very effective

Just yesterday the Obama hacks and shills were on here saying it was fake. Ole Jake Starkey said Hannity was going to jail

LMAO

-Geaux

jake really said hannity was going to jail??

please link up.

yep, in this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...l-center-operator-says-no-one-likes-it-2.html

Forum List

Back