Obamacare operator who took Sean Hannity's called, has now been fired

not to mention that it's way too convenient

firing the person would obviously lead to backlash from the right, so why the hell would you do it?

it makes no real sense

$600 Million on a website that doesn't work and you don't believe that there is incompetence in managing call centers?

These bureaucrats have never actually run anything but government. That's the problem.

I'm suspicious of this. Something feels off about it.

Do all the O-care operators give their full name over the phone?

Also, I find it mildly suspicious that they didn't tell her that there can be no contact with the media whatsoever; if they didn't want her to have contact with the media, it would make sense to tell her that before it happened, y'know?

Consider me skeptical until some proof is shown beyond just the word of Hannity and his possible crony.

The Hannity Show archives available on the show's website should have a pod cast of the call.
Why on earth would a prerequisite to employment include "no contact with the media"...
I believe this woman has a case for a wrongful termination suit.
Depends on which state.

To be fair, there are all sorts of jobs where "no contact with the media" is stipulated since a false image can be crafted by taking anecdotal views from some workers who aren't privy to all the details.

However, it's obvious that this person wasn't properly trained and there weren't adequate tools available to transfer the call when Hannity announced that she was on the radio.

The idiot supervisor who said "shut him down" in the background should be fired.

Wait, a employee badmouthing on national radio the product she is helping people with and she got fired? Im shocked!! I mean, if I was calling up a company to buy their product and the operator said, " People hate it.", she would probably still have her job, right. Get real people, it's a old radio trick, his minions probably had to call the exchange about a thousand times before he got his stooge. Just like his "man on the street," interviews.

Wow more bullying

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkmpOBpBYNo#t=16"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkmpOBpBYNo#t=16[/ame] ,

Published on Oct 23, 2013
The Five co-host Bob Beckel revealed this week that after he spoke out in favor of delaying Obamacare, he received a call from someone connected to the White House who "absolutely bludgeoned" him over the phone for daring to suggest a delay to the health care law.

Beckel argued on Tuesday that the White House should be listening to the advice for delaying the mandate (which they may very well do) because the people who desperately need insurance "may not come back" to sign up if it doesn't work for them the first time around, saying it "makes logical political sense to delay it a year."

American citizens call for help in achieving an insurance goal, operators are hired to help hose people; the operators are not hired to play political games with Hannity or others that have the political goal of destroying the program. Hannity played a cheap political game and used up time other callers might have needed and the end result someone is fired.

Here we go... You are the first one in the thread to circle the wagons.
It figures.
The fact of the matter is this woman was fired for releasing information that made the sacred ACA look bad.

Was that the reason she was hired? Was that her job? People were calling in for help and she was chatting with Hannity about her lousy procuct. Was Hannity calling for insurance help or what was the purpose of his call? How many did Hannity call that day?
Just more political games and on the taxpayer's dime.

The woman's now former employers are playing political games.
Their job is to take orders from the White House.
No one dares speak out in opposition to the Chosen One's pet program. His shining achievement. His legacy.

"well, my job is to answer questions about the Exchange and help people buy health insurance, but sure Mr. Conservative Demagogue, I'll waste taxpayer money by entertaining your rhetorical questions".

fire her ass!!!!

Hannity doesn't pay taxes?

Wait, a employee badmouthing on national radio the product she is helping people with and she got fired? Im shocked!! I mean, if I was calling up a company to buy their product and the operator said, " People hate it.", she would probably still have her job, right. Get real people, it's a old radio trick, his minions probably had to call the exchange about a thousand times before he got his stooge. Just like his "man on the street," interviews.

You should be shocked!

Your spinning is making my clock go faster.

Refresher:
and when he asked he if she had heard from anyone who actually liked Obamacare, she said, "No, not really."

Last edited:
Wow more bullying

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkmpOBpBYNo#t=16"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkmpOBpBYNo#t=16[/ame] ,

Published on Oct 23, 2013
The Five co-host Bob Beckel revealed this week that after he spoke out in favor of delaying Obamacare, he received a call from someone connected to the White House who "absolutely bludgeoned" him over the phone for daring to suggest a delay to the health care law.

Beckel argued on Tuesday that the White House should be listening to the advice for delaying the mandate (which they may very well do) because the people who desperately need insurance "may not come back" to sign up if it doesn't work for them the first time around, saying it "makes logical political sense to delay it a year."

Political sense. That's the scary part. That this administration would rather do what is politically expedient rather than do the right thing and get this website fixed.
And of course Beckel being the flaming lib that he is, falls right into lockstep with this administration and freely admits that the White House should act politically rather than in it's supposed capacity of leadership.

obama-change-nazi.gif

Godwin's Law

As I said on the other thread on this subject.

Any job in the country, you get on the radio on company time, or even off company time, and say how badly your job sucks and how you hate the people you work for, they are probably going to solve your problem pretty quickly.

I'm suspicious of this. Something feels off about it.

Do all the O-care operators give their full name over the phone?

Also, I find it mildly suspicious that they didn't tell her that there can be no contact with the media whatsoever; if they didn't want her to have contact with the media, it would make sense to tell her that before it happened, y'know?

Consider me skeptical until some proof is shown beyond just the word of Hannity and his possible crony.

They probably fired her because she was black
:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLcovTBAM3U]Wonderful! Sean Hannity Gives Fired Obamacare Operator a Year's Salary (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

American citizens call for help in achieving an insurance goal, operators are hired to help hose people; the operators are not hired to play political games with Hannity or others that have the political goal of destroying the program. Hannity played a cheap political game and used up time other callers might have needed and the end result someone is fired.

Lol, Obamabots will basically do anything to justify anything thier dear leader's minions do.

Quote:
Hannity promised Davis a one year tax-free salary of $26,000, as well as help her to find a new job so that she can continue to support her two children.

where did this come from ? i never seen it posted till now !!

As I said on the other thread on this subject.

Any job in the country, you get on the radio on company time, or even off company time, and say how badly your job sucks and how you hate the people you work for, they are probably going to solve your problem pretty quickly.

Exactly.

Btw, there are about six other threads on this now and the story is already going away.. No legs. Poor Hannity. Not much return on investment.

Lol, Obamabots will basically do anything to justify anything thier dear leader's minions do.

the apologists for Papa Obama are never ending

Cover Oregon: some significant progress fixing health exchange: still no enrollment; feds delay penalty deadline

Officials for Oregon's health insurance exchange on Thursday reported some progress, but acknowledged a major fix to the problem-plagued site may not happen this month as hoped.
The website still has not enrolled anyone.

not to mention that it's way too convenient

firing the person would obviously lead to backlash from the right, so why the hell would you do it?

it makes no real sense

The failure of the Obamacare website is also a right-wing conspiracy!!!!!!!!

Irrelevant. I never said that.

Seriously dude, you call us "tin-foil-hat-morons" when we present OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE of our claims, but we're supposed to believe your conspiracy theories when you don't provide a single shred of proof.

When your supposed "evidence" is the word of Sean Hannity...nope, not buying it.

So actually, I can be skeptical of it all I want.

I bet you also believe Edward Snowden is a traitor, don't you?

No, I don't. Again, irrelevant.

Try arguing the actual logic behind why this makes absolutely no sense, then we'll talk.

Forum List

Back