🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obamacare popularity dropping

Just don't get it, how can anyone defend this law?
EVERY MONTH WE HEAR SOMETHING NEW ON THE DECEPTION THAT SURROUNDS OBAMACARE
How can anyone defend the lies that surround obamacare?

Im just dumped a huge load on it. You guys need to quit with these obamacare threads. Cant do shit to fix healthcare till black hole is out of office. Id say impeachment threads for once actually hold more water.

Any politician who signs a bill into law without reading it should be fired, and charged with dereliction of duty.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Any politician who signs a bill into law without reading it should be fired, and charged with dereliction of duty.

I cannot get that at all; how can anyone put their name to a document they haven't read??? here there are multiple times the Bill is debated and read. Weren't you guys based on the Westminster System? Seems more like the "Don Corleone" School of Persuasion!!

The stages of a bill in parliament
The member who wishes to propose the new law or legislative amendment introduces the bill to the House. This is known as the first reading. Only the title of the bill is read at the first reading, and copies are distributed for members of parliament to read.

In the second stage, known as the second reading, the member who introduced the bill explains the purpose of, and reasoning for, the proposed law. At this stage, members of the House may ask for further explanation as to the effect of the bill, its costs and the administrative arrangements for the proposed law. Amendments to the bill can also be proposed at this stage. The members then vote on the bill, and if it is passed it proceeds to the third reading.

During the third reading the house is asked to vote on the bill. Once the bill is passed by the house in which it was introduced, it moves to the other house for consideration. Any amendments which have been made appear in the new version of the bill.

See image 2

The progress of the bill in the other house
In the other house, the bill goes through the three reading stages again. If the bill originates in the lower house and is amended by the upper house, the amendments then must be sent back to the House of Representatives for consideration. If the lower house does not agree to the amendments then the bill can be referred to the upper house, where the amendments can be reconsidered.

How laws are made in Australia Introduction to democracy Potentials of democracy SOSE Year 9 NSW Online Education Home Schooling Skwirk Australia

Not for a second saying that our system is better, but at least the MPs(Reps) know what they're voting for!!

Greg

Yeah.... Lady liberty, got publicly, and savagely raped that day.

Virtually everything we conservatives said about Obamacare is true, yes including the death panels. Virtually everything liberals said about it was a lie.

What's hilarious as a side note to this; are those still defending this bill, and it's architect. All the while not realizing that they themselves are the "stupid" ones. Not my words (no matter that I may agree with them), but the bills chief designers words.

What's hilarious as a side note to this; are those still defending this bill, and it's architect. All the while not realizing that they themselves are the "stupid" ones. Not my words (no matter that I may agree with them), but the bills chief designers words.

it is very similar to the libs keeping the blacks on the plantation.

The only people who will like the ACA are those the rest of us will be subsidizing.

Everyone else will be paying for their benefits and every other swinging dick in this country who can't pay his own bills.

One doesn't cover pre existing conditions without raising everyone elses cost to cover that cost.

Those high deductables aren't anything to sneeze at either.

Hell. My benefit costs are going up by 30% because of that POS bill the Dems foisted on the taxpayers of America. They passed a bill none of those clowns read. Way ta go idiots.

Im just dumped a huge load on it. You guys need to quit with these obamacare threads. Cant do shit to fix healthcare till black hole is out of office. Id say impeachment threads for once actually hold more water.
Sorry but I'm going to shoved obamacare in every liberals face see the failure they supported.

Just don't get it, how can anyone defend this law?
EVERY MONTH WE HEAR SOMETHING NEW ON THE DECEPTION THAT SURROUNDS OBAMACARE
How can anyone defend the lies that surround obamacare?
I keep seeing in that Brisbane news conference Obama denying he ever heard of Gruber. God I hate being lied to. Why won't the news media call him on his dishonesty?
It's a talking point bonanza!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
Keep laughing.

Joe was right. Obama the lying POS

-Geaux

-------------------------------------

you-lie.jpg

Or any politician who changes a law without congressional votes, should be fired or impeached:

th

“If we start broadening that, then essentially I’ll be ignoring the law in a way that I think would be very difficult to defend legally,” Mr. Obama told Jose Diaz-Balart in the interview. “So that’s not an option.”

For years, he [Obama] has waved aside the demands of Latino activists and Democratic allies who begged him to act on his own, and he insisted publicly that a decision to shield millions of immigrants from deportation without an act of Congress would amount to nothing less than the dictates of a king, not a president.

In a Telemundo interview in September 2013, Mr. Obama said he was proud of having protected the “Dreamers” — people who came to the United States illegally as young children — from deportation. But he also said that he could not apply that same action to other groups of people.

• :eusa_think:
“If we start broadening that, then essentially I’ll be ignoring the law in a way that I think would be very difficult to defend legally,” Mr. Obama told Jose Diaz-Balart in the interview. “So that’s not an option.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/18/u...ion-obama-would-reverse-long-held-stance.html

Forum List

Back