Obamacare; rising costs too expensive ..

Obamacare forces us to pay premiums that are too high along with deductibles that are so high as to exclude us from ever using healthcare. If the GOP plan gets us back to where we were before Obamacare that would be the best option. No one should get free healthcare, either work for it or do without.

How will having to buy private insurance with no subsidy be better than buying insurance with a subsidy?

the GOP calls their subsidies, refundable "tax credits" .... you get a refund check from the US Treasury

Obamacare calls a subsidy a subsidy ... you get a refund check from the US Treasury..

no one has ever been guilty of calling Republicans real smart.

More ignorance....

"
Obamacare calls a subsidy a subsidy ... you get a refund check from the US Treasury"

The people have their choice, they can choose that the subsidy get paid straight to the insurance company thereby lowering their up front cost. (The little folk (us) ALWAYS choose that option). OR they can get that refund check at Tax time. Oh the hundreds of plans I have personally written NOBOBY, not one has chosen the refund.

Obamacare forces us to pay premiums that are too high along with deductibles that are so high as to exclude us from ever using healthcare. If the GOP plan gets us back to where we were before Obamacare that would be the best option. No one should get free healthcare, either work for it or do without.

How will having to buy private insurance with no subsidy be better than buying insurance with a subsidy?

the GOP calls their subsidies, refundable "tax credits" .... you get a refund check from the US Treasury

Obamacare calls a subsidy a subsidy ... you get a refund check from the US Treasury..

More ignorance....

"
Obamacare calls a subsidy a subsidy ... you get a refund check from the US Treasury"

The people have their choice, they can choose that the subsidy get paid straight to the insurance company thereby lowering their up front cost. (The little folk (us) ALWAYS choose that option). OR they can get that refund check at Tax time. Oh the hundreds of plans I have personally written NOBOBY, not one has chosen the refund.

but you can get a refund check, and you do have an option ... thank you.

hope you enjoyed writing those 100's of Obamacare plans ... @ 13,000$ a pop (more expensive) writing GOP healthcare plans will cut the wear and tear on your Bic pen.

Horrific Pig 1.0 followed by Horrific Pig 2.0.

Neither party has much to be proud of.
I blame the no compromise folks.

which just so happens to be the idiots on the right.
Maybe. The Gop
Horrific Pig 1.0 followed by Horrific Pig 2.0.

Neither party has much to be proud of.
I blame the no compromise folks.

which just so happens to be the idiots on the right.
At present, yes. But I think some GOP senators would have signed onto Medicaid expansion is the funding was in place. Gopers in the House cannot vote for any new tax, even if it reduces the deficits and helps contain medical cost inflation

1700 IS TOO HIGH -- 14,600 ISNT TOO HIGH ...

choose wisely grasshopper ...

F'n grasshoppers are smarter than that

Its not soup yet, it needs to get thru the Senate, the House version is a starting point. You are cherry-picking the 64 year olds. How about the guy paying $12,000 a year with a $6000 deductible. That $20,000/yr beats your $14,600 who actually gets healthcare. The guy paying $20,000 never gets to see a doctor unless its a serious emergency since he pay out of pocket for everything. Grasshopper wants healthcare the way it was...

More ignorance....

"

hope you enjoyed writing those 100's of Obamacare plans ... @ 13,000$ a pop (more expensive) writing GOP healthcare plans will cut the wear and tear on your Bic pen.

Yup but nobody in all of those hundreds ever opted or a "refund".
The ACA is the law and insurance is what I have done for almost two decades. Your Snark notwithstanding , you know perhaps 1/4 of what an agent knows. Oh yes, I'm already on record as stating that the Pub plan is dead in the water. The problem with kids like you is that you think everyone is as stupid and partisan as you are.

More ignorance....

"

The ACA is the law and insurance is what I have done for almost two decades. Your Snark notwithstanding , you know perhaps 1/4 of what an agent knows. Oh yes, I'm already on record as stating that the Pub plan is dead in the water. The problem with kids like you is that you think everyone is as stupid and partisan as you are.

heres exactly what I suggest ..

no salesman, two policies side by side, remove any and all nomenclature from both, hang a $1700.00 price tag on one, hang a $14,800.00 price tag on the other, let the people buying the insurance policy read them both then decide ...

as long as I'm suggesting, I suggest you understand "partisan" before you use it in a sentence.

More ignorance....

"

no salesman, two policies side by side, remove any and all nomenclature from both, hang a $1700.00 price tag on one, hang a $14,800.00 price tag on the other, let the people buying the insurance policy read them both then decide ...

as long as I'm suggesting, I suggest you understand "partisan" before you use it in a sentence.

What's funny is that you don't even know "you". You are the very picture of a partisan. Dripping with judgement, intolerance and hatred. Sorry, I know the truth is a hard thing to accept. Interesting numbers having simply pulled them out of your ass without knowing why or what all goes in to a policy ;)

More ignorance....

"

What's funny is that you don't even know "you". You are the very picture of a partisan. Dripping with judgement, intolerance and hatred. Sorry, I know the truth is a hard thing to accept. Interesting numbers having simply pulled them out of your ass without knowing why or what all goes in to a policy ;)

zat rite Dip ?

pay attention ..

par·ti·san
ˈpärdəzən/
noun
  1. 1.
    a strong supporter of a party, cause, or person.
    synonyms: supporter, follower, adherent, devotee, champion; More

inasmuch as I've never voted for ANY politician on a national ticket in THIS ENTIRE CENTURY, explain exactly what makes me partisan.

now go right ahead and continue to showcase your ignorance ...

Forum List

Back