obamacare sticker shock

It's going to be a hoot-fest around here once everyone sees for themselves what impact the ACA will have on their coverage with respect to premiums and deductibles.

It's obvious to me that so few already have.

The proof is in the testimonials of people who recently have had their premiums increased or have discovered how much insurance will cost through the exchanges.

Numbered in the teens.

No, I'm waiting for the tens of millions... let me repeat that, tens of millions... of individuals (not families, for those policies no longer exist) who attempt to procure policies under the ACA.

I am waiting for THEIR testimonial.
We will probably not have to wait for very long.

The proof is in the testimonials of people who recently have had their premiums increased or have discovered how much insurance will cost through the exchanges.

Numbered in the teens.

No, I'm waiting for the tens of millions... let me repeat that, tens of millions... of individuals (not families, for those policies no longer exist) who attempt to procure policies under the ACA.

We will probably not have to wait for very long.

Wrong. We can wait until February 15, 2014.

That is the last day to enroll in the ACA. And the government has stated that we can do so with guaranteed coverage, and with no penalty.

If ALL individuals in the U.S. wait until February 15, 2014 you WILL have coverage and you will NOT incur a penalty. That is the law.

It's going to be a hoot-fest around here once everyone sees for themselves what impact the ACA will have on their coverage with respect to premiums and deductibles.

It's obvious to me that so few already have.

Numbered in the teens.

Oh, I can give that to you right now:

Crying-baby.jpg
jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg
jillgreenburg0.jpg

crying-baby-boy-22908785.jpg
baby-crying.jpg
crying+baby.jpg

Crying-Baby-001.jpg
Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg
crying_baby3.jpg
bth_crying-baby.jpg