🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare supporters..."Big Insurance" stocks are up, the joke is on you

frigidweirdo, you would be wrong to say such a thing.

The health industry stock would not be good if the industry was weak.

You need to think before you post.

frigidweirdo, you would be wrong to say such a thing.

The health industry stock would not be good if the industry was weak.

You need to think before you post.

Look who's talking..........

The OP is a bullshit story from Brietbart. That particular unit of Mercy employs 40,000 workers. Most of those being laid off are in leadership positions and will not have an affect on quantity or quality of health care. Elsewhere in the Mercy system they are hiring 2,000 new employees. Of course Brietbart doesn't tell you that.
Here is the story told by a local news group without and political agenda.

koamtv.com/story/29408335/mercy-implements-workforce-reduction

Here is the topper for the Brietbart fake propaganda story. Same company hiring 2,000 new employees. Brietbart is lying to trick people into the doom and gloom mode while in reality the target company is booming.

journal-news.com/news/news/find-a-jon-with-journal-news-over-2000-job-opening/nmfkn
Watch how the butt hurt haters will hijack this lying POS thread and deflect away from getting caught red handed trying to push off this fake story. This crew just has no shame about being dishonest, but there it is, right in front of you. An OP that makes a claim followed by reliable links that shows the OP is a blatant lie. Now get ready to see lots of cartoons, photo's and page eating deflections. It is called thread killing. Used by weakling cowards when they loose arguments.

So Camp, when you reply to your own posts, does this, like, validate your sense of personal importance and enhance your spiritual worth?

Nah, I was bumping my post because I thought the links debunking the OP were important enough to be bumped. I perceived an effort to bury them by some who would rather promote the lie from Brietbart instead of the truth. I explained the reason for re-posting when I made the re-post. Sorry if it was to complex for you to comprehend.

The OP is a bullshit story from Brietbart. That particular unit of Mercy employs 40,000 workers. Most of those being laid off are in leadership positions and will not have an affect on quantity or quality of health care. Elsewhere in the Mercy system they are hiring 2,000 new employees. Of course Brietbart doesn't tell you that.
Here is the story told by a local news group without and political agenda.

koamtv.com/story/29408335/mercy-implements-workforce-reduction

Here is the topper for the Brietbart fake propaganda story. Same company hiring 2,000 new employees. Brietbart is lying to trick people into the doom and gloom mode while in reality the target company is booming.

journal-news.com/news/news/find-a-jon-with-journal-news-over-2000-job-opening/nmfkn
Watch how the butt hurt haters will hijack this lying POS thread and deflect away from getting caught red handed trying to push off this fake story. This crew just has no shame about being dishonest, but there it is, right in front of you. An OP that makes a claim followed by reliable links that shows the OP is a blatant lie. Now get ready to see lots of cartoons, photo's and page eating deflections. It is called thread killing. Used by weakling cowards when they loose arguments.

So Camp, when you reply to your own posts, does this, like, validate your sense of personal importance and enhance your spiritual worth?

Nah, I was bumping my post because I thought the links debunking the OP were important enough to be bumped. I perceived an effort to bury them by some who would rather promote the lie from Brietbart instead of the truth. I explained the reason for re-posting when I made the re-post. Sorry if it was to complex for you to comprehend.

The original post was about insurance company stock going up.

It is one click away...

Cigna Corporation Charts CI DailyFinance

Camp kicked your ass, Percy, is what it is. How does that feel?

Camp would have had to actually reply to one of my posts before he could be honored with the accomplishment of kicking my ass.

Is the concept of 'cause and effect' still troubling you Jake?

Forum List

Back