🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare supporters..."Big Insurance" stocks are up, the joke is on you

It is human nature to have a short attention span...

Via dailykos.......

"My wife and I just got our updates from Kaiser telling us what our 2014 rates will be. Her monthly has been $168 this year, mine $150. We have a high deductible. We are generally healthy people who don't go to the doctor often. I barely ever go. The insurance is in case of a major catastrophe.

Well, now, because of Obamacare, my wife's rate is gong to $302 per month and mine is jumping to $284.

I am canceling insurance for us and I am not paying any fucking penalty. What the hell kind of reform is this?"

Obamacare will double my monthly premium according to Kaiser

The OP is a bullshit story from Brietbart. That particular unit of Mercy employs 40,000 workers. Most of those being laid off are in leadership positions and will not have an affect on quantity or quality of health care. Elsewhere in the Mercy system they are hiring 2,000 new employees. Of course Brietbart doesn't tell you that.
Here is the story told by a local news group without and political agenda.

koamtv.com/story/29408335/mercy-implements-workforce-reduction

Here is the topper for the Brietbart fake propaganda story. Same company hiring 2,000 new employees. Brietbart is lying to trick people into the doom and gloom mode while in reality the target company is booming.

journal-news.com/news/news/find-a-jon-with-journal-news-over-2000-job-opening/nmfkn
Watch how the butt hurt haters will hijack this lying POS thread and deflect away from getting caught red handed trying to push off this fake story. This crew just has no shame about being dishonest, but there it is, right in front of you. An OP that makes a claim followed by reliable links that shows the OP is a blatant lie. Now get ready to see lots of cartoons, photo's and page eating deflections. It is called thread killing. Used by weakling cowards when they loose arguments.

The OP is a bullshit story from Brietbart. That particular unit of Mercy employs 40,000 workers. Most of those being laid off are in leadership positions and will not have an affect on quantity or quality of health care. Elsewhere in the Mercy system they are hiring 2,000 new employees. Of course Brietbart doesn't tell you that.
Here is the story told by a local news group without and political agenda.

koamtv.com/story/29408335/mercy-implements-workforce-reduction

Here is the topper for the Brietbart fake propaganda story. Same company hiring 2,000 new employees. Brietbart is lying to trick people into the doom and gloom mode while in reality the target company is booming.

journal-news.com/news/news/find-a-jon-with-journal-news-over-2000-job-opening/nmfkn
Watch how the butt hurt haters will hijack this lying POS thread and deflect away from getting caught red handed trying to push off this fake story. This crew just has no shame about being dishonest, but there it is, right in front of you. An OP that makes a claim followed by reliable links that shows the OP is a blatant lie. Now get ready to see lots of cartoons, photo's and page eating deflections. It is called thread killing. Used by weakling cowards when they loose arguments.

So Camp, when you reply to your own posts, does this, like, validate your sense of personal importance and enhance your spiritual worth?

Always has been . Obama and Democrats crawled into bed with the Insurance Companies and pretended it was going to help people . as we see prices are being jacked up as speak. suckers

all that for 8 million people they could have stuck in Medicaid or Medicare whatever it's called.

shameful and we are now on our way to a third would country with a full blown dictators

You crack me up.

You live on welfare, get your healthcare free and have said you don't understand your benefits.

And you have no clue about the facts of ObamaCare any more than you do about those 8 million people.

yes...all you morons who bitch and moan about the evil healthcare companies.......they just had their stocks go up..........you guys are the joke....:rofl:

Are you retarded? That's great that they are having their stocks go up.......but lots of people are now able to afford healthcare.....so it looks like the joke is on you...who were claiming that Obamacare wasn't working......bwahahaha....you just don't get it, do you?

By the way.......Supreme Court ruled Obamacare stays......bet that crimps your style.

yes...all you morons who bitch and moan about the evil healthcare companies.......they just had their stocks go up..........you guys are the joke....:rofl:

I'm crying all the way to my stock broker. That is where I bought a health care mutual fund account about 6 weeks before Obama was elected. As of today, it is up 260% over what I paid for it....

Are you retarded? That's great that they are having their stocks go up.......but lots of people are now able to afford healthcare.....so it looks like the joke is on you...who were claiming that Obamacare wasn't working......bwahahaha....you just don't get it, do you?

By the way.......Supreme Court ruled Obamacare stays......bet that crimps your style.

So genius...when there are only a few major healthcare insurance companies left, the design of obamacare, and the rates go up.......and of course you don't realize that obamacare is not working, you listened to the democrats in the press telling you it was.....you are a loser....."L"

So genius...when there are only a few major healthcare insurance companies left, the design of obamacare, and the rates go up.......and of course you don't realize that obamacare is not working, you listened to the democrats in the press telling you it was.....you are a loser....."L"

Why do you lie so much? Are you really stupid or just uninformed?

Why don't you keep up with what's going on? they are already RASING the rates for the insurance you get off your OscamCare. Or you don't have a need to know?

Why don't you keep up with what's going on? they are already RASING the rates for the insurance you get off your OscamCare. Or you don't have a need to know?

Please give us some "credible" rate statistics on Obamacare compared to before Obamacare.

Not everyone is happy....

MERCY HEALTH FIRES 347 WORKERS DUE TO OBAMACARE

Mercy Health Fires 347 Workers Due to Obamacare - Breitbart

You think people losing their jobs is funny, Pokiehontas? Really?

It is in the sense that they were told this was going to happen.
Yippie!!! More people collecting unemployment that will eventually give up looking for a job and not be counted as unemployed.
Fucken liberals..everything they touch turns to shit.

This article was from 2013. you can IMAGINE the cost of it TODAY. and look what it's SADDLING YOUR/our CHILDREN with. I'm glad I can tell my sons, I didn't vote to have this put ON THEIR BACKS

snip:

Rate shock: How ObamaCare is causing a surge in insurance premiums

By Dr. Sreedhar Potarazu

Published February 19, 2013
FoxNews.com

Rate shock: How ObamaCare is causing a surge in insurance premiums

By Dr. Sreedhar Potarazu

Published February 19, 2013
FoxNews.com
Facebook416 Twitter202 livefyre12 Email Print

HealthCareCosts.jpg

Over the past couple of weeks, many insurance companies have provided guidance in their investor calls that premiums for insurance plans being sold in the individual market could go up as much as 50 percent on average.

One has to wonder how this is even possible when ObamaCare was passed under the promise of affordability and access. While some may argue that “rate shock” has become a mechanism for insurance companies to scare the market, the reality is that economics really leave the insurance market with no other choice.

ObamaCare requires insurers to offer benefit plans on the new exchanges that are relatively generous and would include coverage for maternity, prescription drugs and treatment of mental illness. These are clearly important areas to cover.

In order to get this level of coverage, however, many people in their 20s, who are used to buying basic coverage, will now be required to pay more for these required benefits in the exchanges. In fact, it is expected that more than 75-85 percent of individuals in this age group could end up spending more for insurance in these exchanges than they do currently.

all of it here:
Rate shock How ObamaCare is causing a surge in insurance premiums Fox News

The recession is coming to an end. Surely a lot of companies are seeing more profits now, hence stocks going up. You haven't shown that stocks are going up BECAUSE OF Obamacare, you've just said Obamacare exists and stocks have gone up.

I could say that the US has pulled out of Iraq and health insurance stocks have increased therefore it's because troops left Iraq.

I've got some great stats for you.

abc379a0-e010-11e3-b4ff-bb498b65b483_per-capita-consumption-of-beef-us_deaths-caused-by-lightning.png

f324f170-e010-11e3-b4ff-bb498b65b483_number-of-films-nicolas-cage-appeared-in_female-editors-on-harvard-law-review.png

1bbd1810-e011-11e3-ab49-4d155847e5b1_divorce-rate-in-maine_per-capita-consumption-of-margarine-us.png

Forum List

Back