Obamacare website crashes on last day of enrollment

dog bites man story. (-:

More like

"Bad healthcare law bites liberal"

More like a pitbull the owners claim to be safe and friendly,
bites everyone, including the people who objected the loudest,
and didn't want it around in the first place.

And both sides cite online references, back and forth (ad nauseum),
to pitbulls being safe or pitbulls being dangerous,
claiming the other side is "posting lies" and listening to propaganda and misinformation.

Just as annoying, regardless which side you are on.
None of this solves the problem.

If people don't agree if a pitbull is safe or dangerous,
then keep it out of the neighborhood where people
have equally right to feel safe and not imposed upon by threats
they don't believe are "unfounded" as the owners claim.

If people in a neighborhood AGREE to keep a pitbull there,
there is no conflict if they all agree to share responsibility for any consequences.
Why can't people respect each other's consent?
If people don't agree on something, why force it on them?

Websites get swamped with hits...they crash

No reason to celebrate righties

Not if there set up right to begin with and as I recall this particular website would crash without being swamped.
Correct, and it did...back in October...

October 1, 2013, 6:33 PM|As millions of people flooded the system, the government website for Obamacare briefly broke under the strain. Most people going online were blocked from signing up or were delayed and gave up. The White House argued that the overwhelming numbers were a sign of intense interest in Obamacare.

Obamacare websites crash as millions flood system - Videos - CBS News

If we were were hater dupes, we'd be sure these computer corporations were sabotaging us lol. At any rate, looking like 7 million almost, and plenty of young people...DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST DAY LOL. aNYWAY, YOU BASICALLY HAVE ANOTHER 2 WEEKS- JUST LIE...

Last desperate attempt from the right....see? We told you Obamacare will fail

6 million people now have Obamacare......still want to take it away Republicans?

If we were were hater dupes, we'd be sure these computer corporations were sabotaging us lol. At any rate, looking like 7 million almost, and plenty of young people...DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST DAY LOL. aNYWAY, YOU BASICALLY HAVE ANOTHER 2 WEEKS- JUST LIE...

6 million people now have Obamacare......still want to take it away Republicans?
Only DESPARATE ones are YOU and your fellow travelers that can't accept FAILURE. YOU cling to it like a pacifier. GROW UP son...ACCEPT reality...YOU CLING to failure.:eusa_hand:

6 million people do not have it. 6 million people have picked a plan. The administration isn't releasing the number of people with issued health insurance policies.

6 million people do not have it. 6 million people have picked a plan. The administration isn't releasing the number of people with issued health insurance policies.
Much less IF they are paying.

Still want to know why Democrats can't pay for their own "prochoice" system
and let Republicans pay for a separate prolife or vet care reform system.

I'd rather give people free choice of investing their health care payments directly into medical education and services (instead of insurance as the only choice), or investing their savings into business systems that can teach them financial independence at the same time.

What's wrong with microlending, or paying for medical education and training in exchange for people serving in public health to offset the costs? Why aren't THOSE equal options under ACA to avoid tax penalties? We could be helping Vets, abused women, disabled and other people in need where all these costs aren't covered by insurance. What about their housing and other costs, which could be covered by training in financial independence?

RW I thought other liberals were prochoice based on Constitutional inclusion.
But this proves otherwise, unless we open up the choices to pay for health care
without imposing federal mandates and regulations that don't accommodate people equally.

I am shocked and disappointed to see you and Luddly
mocking me and other people for speaking out in defense of free choice without govt imposition, when I thought that was a liberal value!

Apparently I was wrong, and my conservative friends were right,
that liberals don't really want choice they want to impose political agenda on people!

Are you going to correct this perception or feed right into it?

Sorry RW. Everyone else has told me I SHOULDN't be surprised to
find prochoice people aren't really; they saw it the whole time, but I didn't.

I still believe if people want free choice of abortion not to be penalized
or regulated by govt, then the same principle should apply to free choice of health care.

To me the issue is consent, where govt should reflect the consent of the people, and never be abused politically to impose against people's free will as with the ACA mandates.

To me, it is against free choice and violates Democrat principles defending prochoice.

Last edited:

It's up to close to 10million

Republicans still planning to run on.....we want to take your health insurance away and replace it with nothing?

A winning strategy if I ever heard one

MOST sites can handle traffic. ObamaCare site can't and it NEVER will. MILLIONS pissed away after 3.5 YEARS. You LOVE wasting other people's money, don't you?:eusa_hand: And what of the ABUSE of the people Democrats have foisted? The DEMOCRATS will pay dearly.

Lots of traffic from people who obviously don't want or need Obamacare, right?
Don't YOU mean FORCED?:eusa_hand:

If they are being forced.....is it they didn't need health insurance or didn't want it?

I'd rather give people free choice of investing their health care payments directly into medical education and services (instead of insurance as the only choice), or investing their savings into business systems that can teach them financial independence at the same time.

without imposing federal mandates and regulations that don't accommodate people equally.

mocking people for wanting free choice, when I thought that was a liberal value.

that liberals don't really want choice they want to impose political agenda on people.

Sorry RW. Everyone seems surprised that I am shocked to

or regulated by govt, then the same principle should apply to free choice of health care.

To me the issue is consent, where govt should reflect the consent of the people, and never be abused politically to impose against people's free will as with the ACA mandates.

To me, it is against free choice and violates Democrat principles defending prochoice.

Emily

I have no idea what you are talking about. There are no pro choice plans

That means, as predicted, that many waited until the last minute. It's good news.

Pretty desperate statement, don't you think? This law has been nothing but a disaster from beginning to end, and then you say it's "good news"? Tell me, how is being stripped of your insurance "good news" exactly?

Sigh, if only Obama and his party actually gave a damn about people's healthcare...

Who exactly pays for your insurance?

mocking people for wanting free choice, when I thought that was a liberal value.

that liberals don't really want choice they want to impose political agenda on people.

Sorry RW. Everyone seems surprised that I am shocked to

Emily

I have no idea what you are talking about. There are no pro choice plans

What I am saying is this system of paying for health care through "insurance"
is the ONLY option to avoid a tax penalty.

So it ISN'T prochoice but antichoice.

It is penalizing people who prefer the free choice to pay for health care WITHOUT GOING THROUGH FEDERAL GOVT.

RW if liberal prochoice activists OPPOSE any regulation on the "choice" of abortion,
why this imposition of PENALTIES on the "choice" of how to pay for health care?

Can you see why this is antichoice? It PENALIZES people for wanting the FREE CHOICE
pay for health care in other ways besides insurance?

That is why I feel it is against Democrat principles.

Last edited:

The administration predicted many more than 6M. It will need many more than 6M.
And as noted, 6M people did not sign up for Obamacare. We have no idea how many did.

What a disgrace so many millions lost their coverage just so a few million could sign up for this
train wreck!

This is absolutely typical for products in high demand. Not to diminish the fact that the demand is FORCED but this is par for the course on the internet.

Forum List

Back