Obamacare will question your sex life

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Obamacare will question your sex life | New York Post

‘Are you sexually active? If so, with one partner, multiple partners or same-sex partners?”

Be ready to answer those questions and more the next time you go to the doctor, whether it’s the dermatologist or the cardiologist and no matter if the questions are unrelated to why you’re seeking medical help. And you can thank the Obama health law.

“This is nasty business,” says New York cardiologist Dr. Adam Budzikowski. He called the sex questions “insensitive, stupid and very intrusive.” He couldn’t think of an occasion when a cardiologist would need such information — but he knows he’ll be pushed to ask for it.

The president’s “reforms” aim to turn doctors into government agents, pressuring them financially to ask questions they consider inappropriate and unnecessary, and to violate their Hippocratic Oath to keep patients’ records confidential.

Embarrassing though it may be, you confide things to a doctor you wouldn’t tell anyone else. But this is entirely different.

Doctors and hospitals who don’t comply with the federal government’s electronic-health-records requirements forgo incentive payments now; starting in 2015, they’ll face financial penalties from Medicare and Medicaid. The Department of Health and Human Services has already paid out over $12.7 billion for these incentives.

There will be financial penalties for the doctor if he or she doesn't get this information.

You can lie. Refuse to tell the doctor in which case it's money in the bank for the doctor to drop you as a patient, or lie for you.

You've never been asked that question?

The only time I want to be asked those questions is if I go in with a weird rash on my crotch. But if I'm going to the doctor because I have a pain in my right elbow, and the doctor asks me questions about my sex life, I'll just look at him like he's a fucking idiot.

Before there was a cure for syphilis or gonorrhea, there was a time everyone was required to take a blood test for STDs no matter what the reason for their doctor's visit.

It worked.

Your doctor asks that question of everyone dumb ass

DON"T LIE. I know it is difficult for a leftard, but try just ONCE

they may or may not ask if is it is PERTINENT.

and you have the right to decline to answer.

NOW.

with financial penalty to the doctor they will be required to ask and you - required to answer.

Before there was a cure for syphilis or gonorrhea, there was a time everyone was required to take a blood test for STDs no matter what the reason for their doctor's visit.

It worked.

again - a LIE

Your doctor asks that question of everyone dumb ass

DON"T LIE. I know it is difficult for a leftard, but try just ONCE

Ok...I wont lie

they may or may not ask if is it is PERTINENT.

Ok so I was right

and you have the right to decline to answer.

You always had that option

NOW.

with financial penalty to the doctor they will be required to ask and you - required to answer.

Link?

It worked.

again - a LIE

Not at all. Syphilis tests have been mandatory in the past. As early as 1938 New York made it a mandatory test to get a marriage license. Was mandatory testing instrumental in finding a cure, I doubt it. The discovery of penicillin was the most instrumental part of curing syphilis.

Last edited:
n1oyzt.jpg

The efforts to control syphilis in the United States essentially began with the appointment of Dr. Thomas Parran as Surgeon General in 1936. He immediately called for a broad-based publicity campaign to call attention to the ravages and costs of uncontrolled syphilis.[3] He estimated that 10% of all Americans would be infected sometime during their lives.[4] That year he sponsored the National Venereal Disease Conference in Washington, DC, and brought together medical, business, and civic leaders to address the syphilis epidemic. In 1938 Congress passed the National Venereal Control Act, which established syphilis control efforts at the national level. Dr. Parran succeeded in making "syphilis" an acceptable word in society.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/573073_2

Shouldn't republicans be thrilled about this? Don't you all love butting into people's sex lives?

No, that's a lie that the left likes to spread.

Oh, come on. One of the republican nominees during the primary was all about getting involved in peoples sex lives.

Oh, my bad. Thought he said conservatives.

And no, republican or conservative ... "we all" don't "love butting into people's sex lives".

Forum List

Back