Obamacare

Obamacare is a total scam, lapped up by the liberals in their futile quest to improve healthcare.

It's a giveaway to big insurers to reap enormous profits off of the backs of sick Americans. That is what liberals stand for these days.

Aetna pulling out......loloo lo ok....they backed it and now found.out it was shot....lost 200 million.......thanks Obama.

Aetna to pull out of most Obamacare exchanges
You don't really believe anything put out by the dreaded mainstream media CNN (Clinton News Network) do you?
Aetna pulling out......loloo lo ok....they backed it and now found.out it was shot....lost 200 million.......thanks Obama.

You don't really believe anything put out by the dreaded mainstream media CNN (Clinton News Network) do you?

Nope that's why I use several sources. I never trust just one.

Aetna's exit deals blow to Obamacare, patients

Aetna Will Abandon Obamacare Patients In More Than 500 U.S. Counties

Nope that's why I use several sources. I never trust just one.

Aetna's exit deals blow to Obamacare, patients

Aetna Will Abandon Obamacare Patients In More Than 500 U.S. Counties
Had to hurry up and run out on the web to find two more MSM sources, huh? LOL.

Donald's too busy with imaginary terrorists to pay attention to this.

Trump? What does that have to do with this? Look fake independant, go support Hillary in another thread
Blow it out your ass you racist. Trump would be winning if he'd have stuck with domestic economic issues.

Donald's too busy with imaginary terrorists to pay attention to this.

Trump? What does that have to do with this? Look fake independant, go support Hillary in another thread
Blow it out your ass you racist. Trump would be winning if he'd have stuck with domestic economic issues.

Racist? Hilarious....I'm glad he doesn't want crazies in the country....I approve of that message.

Our health care premiums have done nothing but rise! Where is that decrease Obama promised? Affordable, by whom? Our deductible alone will wipe out our retirement savings, now our doctor is no longer accepting our insurance carrier because he can't provide the services for the prices dictated by the insurance company. Well Nancy we now know what was in that bill you didn't have time to read! Bitch, you and your fellow travelers should have to enroll in the same plans the rest of the country has to, once you do, maybe for the first time in your life you well have a clue.

Forum List

Back