Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Love it!!! Obama only responsible for good news

Hilarious

Oh, please, Frank. You have it backwards. President Obama was totally responsible for out of control gas prices, remember?? But he is in no way responsible for the current low gas prices. That is typical right wing logic. Nice try though.

So, you're saying that if he IS responsible for the prices going UP! Then he MUST be responsible for the price coming down?

You're basing this on what, specifically?

For instance, which reversal in obama policy advocacy(ies) would you cite as being responsible for energy prices coming down? (Again, you're saying that he was responsible for prices going and staying up... and I agree with that... and I'd site his restricting Federal Petroleum leases, his absurd EPA energy regs, his assault on Coal, etc as being responsible for lowering supply, thus causing the price to sustained increases.

What would you cite as policy he has turned from and policy he adopted which resulted in increases in supply, thus lowering the price of fuel?

(The Reader should not expect and answer, because this is the hard part for the intellectually less fortunate.)

The reversal in energy prices was due to the Obamagas Executive Order

usa-obama-bill-signing.jpg

Are you claiming reducing the supply is getting us $2 Obamagas?

Talk about economic ignorance.
You have no concept of how the price of Obamagas is established
It ain't Obamagas and the price of everything is established by the laws of supply and demand.

That's reality....
Libs don't live in that world....
To them Obama is responsible for the Sun and the air we breathe....
To them Obama is responsible for the Sun and the air we breathe

Its conservatives who call him the messiah
There's that mess in the undies they blame on Oblama also......

Love it!!! Obama only responsible for good news

Hilarious

Oh, please, Frank. You have it backwards. President Obama was totally responsible for out of control gas prices, remember?? But he is in no way responsible for the current low gas prices. That is typical right wing logic. Nice try though.

So, you're saying that if he IS responsible for the prices going UP! Then he MUST be responsible for the price coming down?

You're basing this on what, specifically?

For instance, which reversal in obama policy advocacy(ies) would you cite as being responsible for energy prices coming down? (Again, you're saying that he was responsible for prices going and staying up... and I agree with that... and I'd site his restricting Federal Petroleum leases, his absurd EPA energy regs, his assault on Coal, etc as being responsible for lowering supply, thus causing the price to sustained increases.

What would you cite as policy he has turned from and policy he adopted which resulted in increases in supply, thus lowering the price of fuel?

(The Reader should not expect and answer, because this is the hard part for the intellectually less fortunate.)

The reversal in energy prices was due to the Obamagas Executive Order
Funny how they pump all dat oil and increased production without offshore drilling needing to be increased or drilling on public lands....A right winged miracle.....

Even Jesus, Mohammad mother Theresa and Gandhi fall far short of Obama, the perfect Progressive Messiah

If gas prices start to rise again will you continue to call it Obamagas and give him the credit for that as well?

Actually that's where Obamagas-the-thread started.

......................... Get it yet?
You sure it didn't start back when the left was blaming Bush for high gas prices?

"The left" huh?

:rofl:

:dig:

So the left didn't blame Bush for high gas prices and then the right didn't continue the trend they started?
When you invade the 3rd largest oil supplier in the world, markets get jittery. When that happens prices go up.

I'm sure that if we invaded the Netherlands, tulip prices would go through the roof.

While President Obama has done a wonderful job in getting the price of gas below $2, I don't think we will see gas prices below $1 til Hillarygas

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

I saw it at $2.02 a gallon in central Florida over the weekend. There was nothing in the local paper about MLK day....my mother said it was because everyone is sick of Obama.

I laughed.

If gas prices start to rise again will you continue to call it Obamagas and give him the credit for that as well?

You sure it didn't start back when the left was blaming Bush for high gas prices?

"The left" huh?

So the left didn't blame Bush for high gas prices and then the right didn't continue the trend they started?
When you invade the 3rd largest oil supplier in the world, markets get jittery. When that happens prices go up.

I'm sure that if we invaded the Netherlands, tulip prices would go through the roof.

So, Iraq is MORE Stable now with half the country falling to ISIS then when Bush turned it over to Obama?

Bill Clinton knew how to get the price of Clintongas below $1 a gallon.

If we want to return to $1 a gallon Clintongas, we will have to elect Hillary

Even Jesus, Mohammad mother Theresa and Gandhi fall far short of Obama, the perfect Progressive Messiah
Jesus was more Liberal than Obama. I'm sure you hate him, too.

I mean the Jesus of the New testament, not the guy who mows your lawn in summer. He was no Liberal
Jesus Christ wasn't a Liberal?????

Didn't you see all the times Jesus told poor people to get a job?

"The left" huh?

So, Iraq is MORE Stable now with half the country falling to ISIS then when Bush turned it over to Obama?
When Bush turned it over to Obama, Bush had already signed the cut-and-run orders.

The Shiite-controlled area of Baghdad and south, and the Kurdish-controlled area of the north are certainly stable.

Apparently Iraqi oil production is more stable & greater under Obama than Bush.

iraq-oil-graph2.jpg

"The left" huh?

No. "The left" didn't blame anybody for anything because "the left" can't talk. "The left" is not a one-voiced political entity. Neither is "the right", "the middle" or "that spot over there halfway up at about four o'clock, no down a little bit... little bit more... yeah right there".

ai-yi-yi...

Forum List

Back