Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Except when gas is high.

Then its the Dem's fault.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Since they are always trying to reduce the supply, generally it is.
Are you claiming reducing the supply is getting us $2 Obamagas?

Talk about economic ignorance.
You have no concept of how the price of Obamagas is established
It ain't Obamagas and the price of everything is established by the laws of supply and demand.
Such a childish belief in economics

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Gas prices are low DESPITE Obama.

Fucking lib idiot
U.S. Seen as Biggest Oil Producer After Overtaking Saudi Arabia - Bloomberg

ROFLMNAO!

Psst.. dumbass. The price of fuel is down IN SPITE OF obama's Anti-energy policies...

Then when prices go up it's IN SPITE OF his pro-energy policies, right?
And that's what Romminy was trying to tell us?

emot-munch.gif

It's the thread that keeps on giving.

It ain't Obamagas and the price of everything is established by the laws of supply and demand.
Sometimes it is also the anticipated future supply and the anticipated future demand.

Except when gas is high.

Then its the Dem's fault.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Then enlighten us...
If you can....
The price of Obamagas is the resultant of a confluence of economic factors that create economic flux steadily reducing the price of Obamagas. Our president has been working on these factors since he took office and has carefully monitored their progress. These factors include benghazi, keystone, fast and furious, IRS, ISIS and Ebola.

Sometimes it is also the anticipated future supply and the anticipated future demand.
Sometimes it's just Obamagas

$1.93 @ samsclub up here which is a God send, but heating oil is still $2.67, which is a bummer.

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Fucking lib idiot

ROFLMNAO!

Psst.. dumbass. The price of fuel is down IN SPITE OF obama's Anti-energy policies...
LOL, people like you have a little playbook; if the gas prices and oil prices are up" it's because of Obwama!", if the gas and oil prices are down and the United States is the largest oil producer in the world , it's not "Obwama!". Too funny! The same with that march in Paris, if he went there some folks like you would be crying about the cost of the trip and the "photo op" and then if he doesn't go you cry foul. What does that say about people who act like that? I think people like that let their hatred take over what little intellect they have.

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Fucking lib idiot
Awesome huh? That's what happens when you rely on PRIVATE CITIZENS rather than the government
That's great.............. Did the Republicans introduce the Keystone bill yet? I think that they should present a bill that solely addresses Keystone.

Sometimes it's just Obamagas
I believe that I have yet to administer unto you your very first Brotch-slap. :slap:

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Fucking lib idiot
Awesome huh? That's what happens when you rely on PRIVATE CITIZENS rather than the government
That's great.............. Did the Republicans introduce the Keystone bill yet? I think that they should present a bill that solely addresses Keystone.
I believe they did but I've been pretty busy lately & haven't followed much of the goings on.

LOL, people like you have a little playbook; if the gas prices and oil prices are up" it's because of Obwama!", if the gas and oil prices are down and the United States is the largest oil producer in the world , it's not "Obwama!".

LOL! The Irony... You just described yourself.

In fact, there is NO POLICY advocated by obama or the ideological left on the whole, which can arguably be said to account for lower energy costs.

This in contrast to the litany of obama and Leftist policy which is directly responsible for the prolonged period of artificially high energy costs.

Everything fro EPA regs, limited leases on Federal land, the assault on coal, etc, etc...

See how that works?

That's reality....
Libs don't live in that world....
To them Obama is responsible for the Sun and the air we breathe....

This guy thought so ---- and he's a businessman. :bow3: That's why we were spoze ta elect him --

“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. Not exactly what he might have hoped for. … He’s said it’s not my fault. By the way, we’ve gone from ‘Yes, we can’ to ‘It’s not my fault.’ Well, this is in fact his fault.” – Mitt Romney (March 2012)

Of course that doesn't tell us how The O'bama sets the gas price, but it assures us that he does. And he should know, he's a rich guy who knows how money works.

Thanks, The O'bama! :eusa_dance:
Geez, you're stupid.
Obama's energy policy reimposed the squeeze on domestic supply potential and that drove the price up. Extraction methods applied on lands beyond the control of obama policy have flooded the supply causing the price to drop. You are a Gruberite. One of those numbskulls obama counted on for election.
You should have your voting privileges revoked.

:::whhhoooossshhh::::
The sound of the understanding of the dynamic flying over your head.

Love it!!! Obama only responsible for good news

Hilarious

Oh, please, Frank. You have it backwards. President Obama was totally responsible for out of control gas prices, remember?? But he is in no way responsible for the current low gas prices. That is typical right wing logic. Nice try though.

Hilarious

Oh, please, Frank. You have it backwards. President Obama was totally responsible for out of control gas prices, remember?? But he is in no way responsible for the current low gas prices. That is typical right wing logic. Nice try though.

Hey stranger -- LTNS. Real long time.

Hilarious

So, you're saying that if he IS responsible for the prices going UP! Then he MUST be responsible for the price coming down?

You're basing this on what, specifically?

For instance, which reversal in obama policy advocacy(ies) would you cite as being responsible for energy prices coming down? (Again, you're saying that he was responsible for prices going and staying up... and I agree with that... and I'd site his restricting Federal Petroleum leases, his absurd EPA energy regs, his assault on Coal, etc as being responsible for lowering supply, thus causing the price to sustained increases.

What would you cite as policy he has turned from and policy he adopted which resulted in increases in supply, thus lowering the price of fuel?

(The Reader should not expect and answer, because this is the hard part for the intellectually less fortunate.)

Hilarious

I saw Obamagas for $1.67 today. However, I paid $1.87 for no ethanol. I don't like that Bushy ethanol crap in my tank! :D

Forum List

Back