Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Gas prices are low DESPITE Obama.

Fucking lib idiot
U.S. Seen as Biggest Oil Producer After Overtaking Saudi Arabia - Bloomberg
Awesome huh? That's what happens when you rely on PRIVATE CITIZENS rather than the government
That's great.............. Did the Republicans introduce the Keystone bill yet? I think that they should present a bill that solely addresses Keystone.
I believe they did but I've been pretty busy lately & haven't followed much of the goings on.

Who needs Keystone when we have $1.90 Obamagas?

Oh shite -- it went up?

We paid 89 cents for Clintongas

Presidents-and-gas-prices-1.jpg

Hillary 2016

The rise in price after that was due to the immediate assault by the obama cult on energy production, dramatically lowering supply, which must inevitably increase the price.

See how that works?

Except crude oil production has increased since 2009

Crude Oil Production

But it goes without saying that had very little if any factor in the price of obamagas.

The way I understand it, the hard core Obamabots will get paid every time they fill up with obamagas, you just have to show your card and give them a wink, but that just might be a rumor.

If gas prices start to rise again will you continue to call it Obamagas and give him the credit for that as well?

Actually that's where Obamagas-the-thread started.

......................... Get it yet?
You sure it didn't start back when the left was blaming Bush for high gas prices?

"The left" huh?

:rofl:

:dig:

So the left didn't blame Bush for high gas prices and then the right didn't continue the trend they started?
When you invade the 3rd largest oil supplier in the world, markets get jittery. When that happens prices go up.

I'm sure that if we invaded the Netherlands, tulip prices would go through the roof.
The Iraq invasion took place in 2003 at the time of the 2008 Presidential election gas prices were lower then than they are now it was 1.35 a gallon here. So Bush was on his way out despite the Iraq invasion gas was well below two dollars a gallon Obama was on the way in gas prices started to rise and stayed at or above three dollars a gallon for majority of his Presidency until the last few months.

Even Jesus, Mohammad mother Theresa and Gandhi fall far short of Obama, the perfect Progressive Messiah
Jesus was more Liberal than Obama. I'm sure you hate him, too.

I mean the Jesus of the New testament, not the guy who mows your lawn in summer. He was no Liberal
Jesus Christ wasn't a Liberal?????

Didn't you see all the times Jesus told poor people to get a job?
Was that in The Gospel Of Hannity?

You sure it didn't start back when the left was blaming Bush for high gas prices?

"The left" huh?

So the left didn't blame Bush for high gas prices and then the right didn't continue the trend they started?
When you invade the 3rd largest oil supplier in the world, markets get jittery. When that happens prices go up.

I'm sure that if we invaded the Netherlands, tulip prices would go through the roof.
The Iraq invasion took place in 2003 at the time of the 2008 Presidential election gas prices were lower then than they are now it was 1.35 a gallon here. So Bush was on his way out despite the Iraq invasion gas was well below two dollars a gallon Obama was on the way in gas prices started to rise and stayed at or above three dollars a gallon for majority of his Presidency until the last few months.

That was the end of bushgas. Nobody was buying it because it has the stale putrid odor. Like rotting corpses and dying jobs. Took twice as much to heat your house and it really smelled up the place.

Oh, you're going to be dishonest?

OK - what was the price 2 months before? Right before Lehmann's collapse?

Even Jesus, Mohammad mother Theresa and Gandhi fall far short of Obama, the perfect Progressive Messiah

I mean the Jesus of the New testament, not the guy who mows your lawn in summer. He was no Liberal

Didn't you see all the times Jesus told poor people to get a job?
Was that in The Gospel Of Hannity?

Jesus wasn't one of those liberals who wanted to give the poor "free stuff"

Jesus would come upon the poor, the sick and the blind and shout....Get a job freeloaders!

"The left" huh?

in 08 the country was ass deep in a recession ...

duuurrrrrrrr ...

"The left" huh?

in 08 the country was ass deep in a recession ...

duuurrrrrrrr ...
He knows that, but his dishonesty compels him to lie.

"The left" huh?

Gas was $1.35 a gallon huh?
Where do you live again? Venezuela?

Not in the least!

A Liberal would have whined to the Romans about not paying their "Fair Share" and would have told the Jews, The Romans didn't build that!

I know Liberals are fucking morons and lowlifes in general but I find it particularly troubling when the claim Jesus as one of their own.

Forum List

Back