Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

ObamaGas is $1.82 today in St. Louis on Labor Day. BushGas Price would have rose over $5.75 over two weeks before & stayed high!
And conservative media and FOXNEWS would be chalking it up to the Labor Day holiday, more cars on the road, supply/demand, blah blah blah.

And stupid Americans everywhere would believe it, unquestioning.

ObamaGas™ has shown us a better way!

God bless you and President Barack Hussein Obama always!!! :):):)

Jesus Christ fool don't tell me you are real....

There are two different jokes going on there simultaneously. Apparently they both flew over your head.

This is today. No change.

Untitled_zpsa3qkqr4v.png

Untitled_zpsa3qkqr4v.png
So? The average price of gas in Las Vegas has decreased significantly since last summer... Whatever you're paying now is still much less than then.

ch.gaschart

The poster's being intentionally dishonest methinks. A look at the gas price map from the same site shows that you have to search pretty far to find a price as high as $3.27 (from a quick glance the highest price in town appears to be $3.29, so he didn't search hard enough). You'd have to pass a lot of cheaper stations to take that picture.

Bussssss - tid.

Untitled_zpsa3qkqr4v.png
So? The average price of gas in Las Vegas has decreased significantly since last summer... Whatever you're paying now is still much less than then.

ch.gaschart

The poster's being intentionally dishonest methinks. A look at the gas price map from the same site shows that you have to search pretty far to find a price as high as $3.27 (from a quick glance the highest price in town appears to be $3.29, so he didn't search hard enough). You'd have to pass a lot of cheaper stations to take that picture.

Bussssss - tid.

You're free to think what ever you want, but the fact of the matter is I live here and you don't, so don't proceed to tell me what's going on in my own backyard.

Untitled_zpsa3qkqr4v.png

ch.gaschart

Bussssss - tid.

You're free to think what ever you want, but the fact of the matter is I live here and you don't, so don't proceed to tell me what's going on in my own backyard.

I don't. But the map does.

Credit where due -- it's not easy to find a price that high in Lost Wages. You did it though. :thup:

Untitled_zpsa3qkqr4v.png

ch.gaschart

Bussssss - tid.

You can wipe your ass with your map. I'm the one here and I'm telling you how it is. I've taken two pictures for you over the past couple days of the gas prices around here. Sorry if it's not what you want to hear because it shatters your world view. I'm not going to argue with you about it anymore.

Untitled_zpsa3qkqr4v.png

ch.gaschart

Bussssss - tid.

You can wipe your ass with your map. I'm the one here and I'm telling you how it is. I've taken two pictures for you over the past couple days of the gas prices around here. Sorry if it's not what you want to hear because it shatters your world view. I'm not going to argue with you about it anymore.

:eusa_boohoo: And you had to do a considerable search to find one that high, as demonstrated. It ain't a picture of "the gas prices around there" -- it's a picture of the highest one you could find. You were trying to make a point for the sake of contrarianism, and you got caught at it.

Plus, stations that don't compete for the lower prices are not gonna be the ones to drop. They'll be the last to change.

Just for that O'bamagas is going to cost you more now. I just called The O'bama and asked him to raise the Lost Wages price up to $2.70.

Has anyone confronted your very conservative Governor to ask why?

You think Sandoval is "very" conservative? :lol: The Republicans just pushed through the biggest tax increase in state history.

Besides it has nothing to do with him anyway.

Lower Las Vegas gasoline prices likely by late fall
From your link:

"Las Vegas is kind of an island, separated from the rest of the country and served by California refineries," said Phil Flynn, an energy analyst with the Price Futures Group in the Chicago Board of Trade. "That has kept prices up in your area."

So living where you live is like living in the Florida Keys, or Catalina Island: too out of the way to enjoy the low, low prices.

You've got BushGas in an ObamaGas™ world.

Untitled_zpsa3qkqr4v.png

ch.gaschart

Bussssss - tid.

Obama is trying to punish you for living in Sin City

:eusa_boohoo: And you had to do a considerable search to find one that high, as demonstrated. It ain't a picture of "the gas prices around there" -- it's a picture of the highest one you could find. You were trying to make a point for the sake of contrarianism, and you got caught at it.

Plus, stations that don't compete for the lower prices are not gonna be the ones to drop. They'll be the last to change.

Just for that O'bamagas is going to cost you more now. I just called The O'bama and asked him to raise the Lost Wages price up to $2.70.

It's the closest gas station to my house, but if that's what you consider to be a considerable search, what ever makes you happy.. Here's today price, unchanged.

2015-09-08%2013.57.48_zpskqtgrnc3.jpg

Has anyone confronted your very conservative Governor to ask why?

You think Sandoval is "very" conservative? :lol: The Republicans just pushed through the biggest tax increase in state history.

Besides it has nothing to do with him anyway.

Lower Las Vegas gasoline prices likely by late fall
From your link:

"Las Vegas is kind of an island, separated from the rest of the country and served by California refineries," said Phil Flynn, an energy analyst with the Price Futures Group in the Chicago Board of Trade. "That has kept prices up in your area."

So living where you live is like living in the Florida Keys, or Catalina Island: too out of the way to enjoy the low, low prices.

You've got BushGas in an ObamaGas™ world.

It's cheaper in Hawaii right now. They're an island.

Forum List

Back