Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

If conservatives do not want to pay low prices for Obamagas, it is their loss

The rest of the country is LOVING it
They are purposely paying higher prices to spite President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

If Obama is for it, they're against it.

It seems that way

Conservatives will not sink to buying Obamagas

They would rather pay Bush $4 a gallon

When Bush left office the average price of gas was $1.86
Due to being on the edge of a total collapse and depression. What was the price 4 months previous?

Over $4.00

Take your dishonesty somewhere else.

They are purposely paying higher prices to spite President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

It seems that way

Gas dropped that low because of the Great Recession. I paid more for a gallon of gas when Bush was president than I ever have since then.

It seems that way

Due to being on the edge of a total collapse and depression. What was the price 4 months previous?

Over $4.00

Who is being dishonest? I said the average price of gas was $1.86 and it was.

And frankly, you are not someone to be lecturing others about dishonesty. You have a pretty lengthy record here.

It seems that way

Over $4.00

And frankly, you are not someone to be lecturing others about dishonesty. You have a pretty lengthy record here.
Your record isn't good bud, especially with your recent thread about the NHS, which was slaughtered.

It seems that way

Over $4.00

The core number is true (almost, pretty close) but the implication is dishonest. That's what the entire thread is joke-riffing on .... Mitt Romney's dishonesty from when he tried to sell that very point to the electorate. Every reference to cheap "Obamagas" is mocking that dishonest demagoguery. Especially since a guy who makes his living moving other people's money around surely knows better -- which tells us what he thinks of the electorate's intelligence.

Course, we've essplained that over and over and over and over here and we still have participants who don't get the joke. Whattaya gonna do. :dunno:

ObamaGas is $1.82 today in St. Louis on Labor Day. BushGas Price would have rose over $5.75 over two weeks before & stayed high!

It seems that way

Over $4.00

The core number is true (almost, pretty close) but the implication is dishonest. That's what the entire thread is joke-riffing on .... Mitt Romney's dishonesty from when he tried to sell that very point to the electorate. Every reference to cheap "Obamagas" is mocking that dishonest demagoguery. Especially since a guy who makes his living moving other people's money around surely knows better -- which tells us what he thinks of the electorate's intelligence.

Course, we've essplained that over and over and over and over here and we still have participants who don't get the joke. Whattaya gonna do. :dunno:

Yes, I know the "obamagas" mantra is nothing but mockery. I'm not an idiot. In fact, I never claimed Obama was responsible for high gas prices or that Bush was responsible for low ones. I only entered this thread to respond to the one poster's comments and pointing that our gas it still over $3 a gallon despite the fact it's dropping like an anchor in most of the country.

I never claimed Obama was responsible for high gas prices or that Bush was responsible for low ones.

Then what was the purpose of this?

If I invite you over for dinner, you arrive a half-hour before sunset and we sit down to eat, then we look out the window and notice it's dark, should I say, "oh look -- there was plenty of light until you got here"?

Same thing.

I never claimed Obama was responsible for high gas prices or that Bush was responsible for low ones.

Then what was the purpose of this?

If I invite you over for dinner, you arrive a half-hour before sunset and we sit down to eat, then we look out the window and notice it's dark, should I say, "oh look -- there was plenty of light until you got here"?

Same thing.

I was responding to someone else's specific comment. It's not hard to understand.

ObamaGas is $1.82 today in St. Louis on Labor Day. BushGas Price would have rose over $5.75 over two weeks before & stayed high!
And conservative media and FOXNEWS would be chalking it up to the Labor Day holiday, more cars on the road, supply/demand, blah blah blah.

And stupid Americans everywhere would believe it, unquestioning.

ObamaGas™ has shown us a better way!

God bless you and President Barack Hussein Obama always!!! :):):)

It seems that way

Over $4.00

Yes, I know the "obamagas" mantra is nothing but mockery. I'm not an idiot. In fact, I never claimed Obama was responsible for high gas prices or that Bush was responsible for low ones. I only entered this thread to respond to the one poster's comments and pointing that our gas it still over $3 a gallon despite the fact it's dropping like an anchor in most of the country.
Has anyone confronted your very conservative Governor to ask why?

Over $4.00

On this page, which we've linked several times, it shows a list of the lowest (reported) prices in Lost Wages. There are 50 results, every single one of which is under $3. These reports are listed geographically as "Central", "NW", "NE", "SW" and "South". So they're out there. Again, the fact that you choose to go somewhere with a higher price, doesn't mean the lower ones don't exist.

We already did this too.

Can you imagine if we had to buy Bushgas today? It would cost $8 a gallon

Trumpgas will cost $20 a gallon

And most of that would be our attorney's fees. Your gas would be free, but then you'd be sued as you left the parking lot.

Half the pumps would have a yellow ribbon around 'em printed with "Sorry-- Bankrupt".

ScottWalkergas would be a much better deal. Fill up and get a free bottle of Koch. Just tell 'em you're interested in the "Big Gulp".

I was way to conservative on BushGas Prices. He pushed Gas price up 400% from $1.10 to over $4.40 a gallon. If Republicans were still in power they would be charging over $16 a gallon today. It would be over $20 by the time Trump was sworn in. Inflation is their #1 Goal & they have all signed a pledge to cause that.

Last edited:
And conservative media and FOXNEWS would be chalking it up to the Labor Day holiday, more cars on the road, supply/demand, blah blah blah.

And stupid Americans everywhere would believe it, unquestioning.

ObamaGas™ has shown us a better way!

God bless you and President Barack Hussein Obama always!!! :):):)

Jesus Christ fool don't tell me you are real....

Forum List

Back