Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

I paid $1.97 for my Obamagas over the weekend

Now that the summer surge is over, look for Obama to start lowering the price below $1.75 by Christmas
I've been monitoring Obamagas all summer and have observed it steadily dropping weekly. It's in the low 2.30s here in Atlanta.

I can't remember the last time that gas has ever DROPPED during the summer, ever.

Woo-hoo!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Now that the summer surge is over, look for Obama to start lowering the price below $1.75 by Christmas
I've been monitoring Obamagas all summer and have observed it steadily dropping weekly. It's in the low 2.30s here in Atlanta.

I can't remember the last time that gas has ever DROPPED during the summer, ever.

Woo-hoo!

Just remember -- that's O'bama's fault.
This we know..
For Mitt Romney tells us so. :eusa_angel:

Maybe this trend will continue, and pump prices will eventually drop to the point where they were when Obama entered the White House.

Woo-hoo!

This we know..

Mitt Romney was promising gas of $2.50- $2.75
He said if Obama got elected, gas would shoot up to $6 a gallon

Romney obviously though the President has control over gas prices

I get my Obamagas for $1.94 a gallon

Woo-hoo!

This we know..

Mitt Romney was promising gas of $2.50- $2.75
He said if Obama got elected, gas would shoot up to $6 a gallon

Romney obviously though the President has control over gas prices

And he thought Jeep was moving to China too.

You woulda thought a guy who runs as a successfull bidnessman would, I dunno, know a little more about how bidness works.

Ah the road not taken. But all is not lost --- we still have a chance to elect another bidnessman with four bankruptcies to his credit.

The key to Obamagas is you have to have a President who cares about the people. Obama is dropping prices in the summer when people need it. Bush finally dropped his outrageous prices ($4.35 a gallon) right before the 2008 election in a feeble attempt to steal the election for his party

Last edited:
The key to Obamagas is you have to have a President who cares about the people. Obama is dropping prices in the summer when people need it. Bush finally dropped his outrageous prices ($4.35 a gallon) right before the 2008 election in a feeble attempt to steal the electionfor his party

Bush on buying gas --
"Fill me once... shame on..... shame on... you.....
You pay me twice, you can't get filled again!"

Last edited:
The key to Obamagas is you have to have a President who cares about the people. Obama is dropping prices in the summer when people need it. Bush finally dropped his outrageous prices ($4.35 a gallon) right before the 2008 election in a feeble attempt to steal the electionfor his party

How exactly is Obama dropping the price of gas? Are you huffing paint or something?

How exactly is Obama dropping the price of gas? Are you huffing paint or something?

You new here boy?

It's a magic button on his teleprompter.
Bush had the same button. He just kept pushing "up" instead of "down".

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

8 months ago you wrote this and we still aren't below $2 a gallon. Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Don't you?
Why are conservatives so dishonest?
It goes with having zero sense of humor.

Now you coulda paid 2.89 at this Shell, or a number of other places. $2.65 if you're a Costco or Sam's member.

So regarding your Shell station? I went by there yesterday as it's right off the highway and guess how much Regular Unleaded 87 was. $3.27. Same as the Shell station near my house that I've been taking a picture of, so your Web site is bunk.

There is a Chevron station near my house that has dropped to $3.23.

How exactly are you and most others on the right so lame and clueless.

Personally, I did not believe in Obamagas until right before the 2012 election

Republicans convinced me that the record high gas prices (only President to have average $3 gas) were the fault of the President. They also tried to convince me that if we elected a Republican President, that gas prices would drop to $2.50 while prices under Obama would rise to $6.00 a gallon

So it is blatantly clear to me that President Obama has been dropping the gas prices to $1.94 a gallon

Thank GOD for Obamagas

Last edited:
Now you coulda paid 2.89 at this Shell, or a number of other places. $2.65 if you're a Costco or Sam's member.

So regarding your Shell station? I went by there yesterday as it's right off the highway and guess how much Regular Unleaded 87 was. $3.27. Same as the Shell station near my house that I've been taking a picture of, so your Web site is bunk.

There is a Chevron station near my house that has dropped to $3.23.

That's a CREDIT price. Cash is $2.89.

I hum to myself every time I fill up with Obamagas

Yeah, I'm sure at any point in time you can be found wacking off at the local gas station... with dreams of Barry O dancing in your head!
Ahhhhh, yet another RWNJ with gay sex images in his head. I am shocked, rube.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back