Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

9 months now. Op is terrible at predictions. Good at licking the dingleberries off of Obamas ass tho
9 months and I still have the suckers jumping on a string

Their gullibility is Amazing isn't it?
2.32 here, how bout that gullibility

Your neighbors are getting it under two bucks. Here's a whole page of stations.

And you're paying $2.32. What does that tell us?
You should use Obamagas. Pour it on your computer and it speeds up your internet connection so you can see pages like this.

9 months now. Op is terrible at predictions. Good at licking the dingleberries off of Obamas ass tho

No, they just fail to comprehend how profoundly stupid you are. You actually believe you're fooling people. They just think you're honestly confused.

No, they just fail to comprehend how profoundly stupid you are. You actually believe you're fooling people. They just think you're honestly confused.
<Did I say gullible or what?>
Everything you post only proves you're a dumbass and a jackass.

<Did I say gullible or what?>
Everything you post only proves you're a dumbass and a jackass.

You realize you posted that out loud, right?

No, the Democrats blamed Bush prior to 2009, after 2009 the Democrats blamed speculators. Are they lying then or now?

Seems unanimous....Both Democrats and Republicans agree that the President controls gas prices

$1.94 Obamagas?
Thanks President Obama

Yeah, if you are an idiot, like Pelosi you'll believe stupid. A $1.94? We are over $3. Of course if it goes down to low it will hurt the oil industry and create layoffs. Fine balance.

I know of no state in the 57 where gas hasn't dropped well below $3. Even Hawaìi is as low as 2.31. Alaska, the most expensive average price state, has gas as low as 2.94.

How uh, long has it been since you got gas?

Saturday, paid $3.15.

Paid $3.25 today.
Where?

Here they going to start charging people by their mileage. The taxes we pay on gas are 68.7 % more than the oil companies get.

The weather is awesome but the climate sucks.

Seems unanimous....Both Democrats and Republicans agree that the President controls gas prices

$1.94 Obamagas?
Thanks President Obama

Yeah, if you are an idiot, like Pelosi you'll believe stupid. A $1.94? We are over $3. Of course if it goes down to low it will hurt the oil industry and create layoffs. Fine balance.

I know of no state in the 57 where gas hasn't dropped well below $3. Even Hawaìi is as low as 2.31. Alaska, the most expensive average price state, has gas as low as 2.94.

Saturday, paid $3.15.

Paid $3.25 today.
Where?

Canada I suspect.

Here they going to start charging people by their mileage.

Nah, they're not gonna do that. That idea's been bouncing around like ten years. It can't work. They would have to reverse-engineer 250 million vehicles with GPS devices and then hire spies to crunch the numbers. Ain't gonna happen.

Saturday, paid $3.15.

Paid $3.25 today.
Where?

Canada I suspect.

According to AAA it could be Alaska, Nevada or California. Gotcha! Lol!

Saturday, paid $3.15.

Paid $3.25 today.
Where?

Canada I suspect.

According to AAA it could be Alaska, Nevada or California. Gotcha! Lol!

Actually looking at his avi he's in the Florida Keys, which is like, "where can I go to find the most expensive gas in the most out-of-the-way place". Course, right over the causeway in Miami it's a dollar cheaper, so it's his choice.

That's the great thing about Obamagas -- you can take it or leave it. Some choose to pay more, and that is their Constitutional right. :salute:

Nah, they're not gonna do that. That idea's been bouncing around like ten years. It can't work. They would have to reverse-engineer 250 million vehicles with GPS devices and then hire spies to crunch the numbers. Ain't gonna happen.

Of course it's not going to happen! :lmao:

Oregon preps program to swap mileage tax for gas tax

Motorcoach and trucking companies have been paying mileage based taxes for years. They track their mileage. It is pretty easy, they read the odometer at the beginning of the year and read the odometer at the end of the year. A lot simpler than the motor coach and trucking industry. With electronic GPS, they can start putting the, in the vehicle and have them either fitted or manually tracked.

Paid $3.25 today.

No, the Democrats blamed Bush prior to 2009, after 2009 the Democrats blamed speculators. Are they lying then or now?

$1.94 Obamagas?
Thanks President Obama

Saturday, paid $3.15.

And what were you paying a year ago?

Gotcha. :rock:
About $4.75. Comparing from a year ago? Yes Obama should get the credit why we have a low gas prices today. People are enjoying that they can save or use the money to buy something else.

Of course it's not going to happen! :lmao:

Oregon preps program to swap mileage tax for gas tax

Motorcoach and trucking companies have been paying mileage based taxes for years. They track their mileage. It is pretty easy, they read the odometer at the beginning of the year and read the odometer at the end of the year. A lot simpler than the motor coach and trucking industry. With electronic GPS, they can start putting the, in the vehicle and have them either fitted or manually tracked.

Guess you missed the part in your own link where they note these are volunteers participating.

Your own link.

Dude, I've been on this story for literally ten years. Oregon, Florida, Maine and several other places ran tests like this. Congress commissioned the University of Iowa to run a whole slew of 'em.

It would STILL require the existing quarter-of-a-billion cars (and trucks) already on the road to be retrofitted with GPS devices. It's a stupid idea that won't work. Period.

This idea was floated by Congress in I believe it was 2006 (?). Back in ought-9, Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood floated it in the public discourse toilet bowl. He got shot down right quick by O'bama.

It ain't happening.

Your text about trucks is NOT the same thing. Trucks commonly cross a lot of state lines, and for that matter so do cars. Most of my travel is still outside my home state. So if I were taxed by my odometer, I'd be taxed for miles driven in... Virginia... Tennesee... Mississippi... Louisiana... etc etc etc. That's why that scheme can't work. We are ALL already taxed in local fuel surcharges anyway ... so that when I need to fill up in Alabama ... I'm paying for Alabama's upkeep of its roads. Et cetera. That's a system that already works, is tied to the local traffic, and the only reason they make these noises about mileage tax is they're too pussified to raise those local taxes to meet the growing needs ... taxes which have been frozen in place for decades.

Last edited:
Paid $3.25 today.

$1.94 Obamagas?
Thanks President Obama

Saturday, paid $3.15.

And what were you paying a year ago?

Gotcha. :rock:
About $4.75. Comparing from a year ago? Yes Obama should get the credit why we have a low gas prices today. People are enjoying that they can save or use the money to buy something else.

What did Obama do to lower the price of oil? None of you liberal turds is able to answer that question.

Forum List

Back