Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Lucky you. Do you live near a marina or something? Because it got real hard to get.

This is the site I was using to find it though --- www.pure-gas.org

No, it must be where I'm located. All of the new 7-11's have ethanol free gasoline, and I think Shell.

Are you certain about that? Because it's dependent on that station's particular supply, not the brand.
And there are still 13 states (12 plus DC) that valiantly protect the consumer from the horrors of public access to information by not requiring the pumps to be labeled (listed here). Don't know what state you're in but... be aware.

There are those stations that deliberately advertise E-free too, but any more they're almost always charging at least 20% higher for it. I'd be surprised if I could find e-free even in South Carolina (their low price at last check is $1.63).

Oh I'm sure. I'm in Oklahoma, near OKC. They offer reg and no ethanol, so I had better be getting no ethanol. I pay around 10 cents more per gallon.

:bow3: Huzzah! You have done well Grasshopper. Makes me want to buy my old Saturn back...

--- But with Obamagas it doesn't matter -- it's so cheap it's as if everybody's mileage went up by 100% since the dark dark daze of Bushgas.

Soon The O'bama will be paying us to fill up. :rock:

I know, right? This reminds me of the good old Clinton daze! :D

Clinton had gas for under $1 a gallon......I hear Hillary has that same magic in setting gas prices

Gas in L.A. is $3.31.... Good DemocRAT state

I guess you can find it for that if you look hard enough. Meanwhile O'bamagas is going for $2.69.
To be fair though, that's Costco. If you're not a member there, or Sam's, you'd have to go to a regular station and pay $2.83.

This is like DTMB, looking around for the most expensive gas in Lost Wages so he can claim it's "not going down". :eusa_boohoo:
Try gas buddy OCDGirl to also find the highest prices offered!... DemocRATS always with those low 2 digit IQ's!

You are looking for the "highest prices offered?" Oh, that's right. You are a Republican and feel bad for big oil companies....

I guess you can find it for that if you look hard enough. Meanwhile O'bamagas is going for $2.69.
To be fair though, that's Costco. If you're not a member there, or Sam's, you'd have to go to a regular station and pay $2.83.

This is like DTMB, looking around for the most expensive gas in Lost Wages so he can claim it's "not going down". :eusa_boohoo:
Try gas buddy OCDGirl to also find the highest prices offered!... DemocRATS always with those low 2 digit IQ's!

You are looking for the "highest prices offered?" Oh, that's right. You are a Republican and feel bad for big oil companies....

Republicans are known for intentionally paying more just so they don't have to buy Obamagas

Of course it is you moron. You have to specifically ask for Obamagas

Next time, go in and say....Fill it up with Obamagas please

See what happens

Of course it is you moron. You have to specifically ask for Obamagas

Next time, go in and say....Fill it up with Obamagas please

See what happens

I took your suggestion, the attendant started throwing rocks at me! But I always though you were full of obamagas!

RW'r lost what little he had.... he must go through five sets of knee-pads a week.....

ROFLOL! The fact that anyone thinks Obama has anything to do with the lowering of gas prices is nearly the funniest d@mn thing I have ever heard. People need to SERIOUSLY pay attention to how Liberals, especially the Obam-apologists, work:

If it's good news, OBAMA did it. If it's something bad, it's Bush's...or anyone else's...fault.

ROFLOL! The fact that anyone thinks Obama has anything to do with the lowering of gas prices is nearly the funniest d@mn thing I have ever heard. People need to SERIOUSLY pay attention to how Liberals, especially the Obam-apologists, work:

If it's good news, OBAMA did it. If it's something bad, it's Bush's...or anyone else's...fault.

The Republicans official position prior to the 2012 election was that Obama is responsible for gas prices

Are you saying they lied?

The Republicans official position prior to the 2012 election was that Obama is responsible for gas prices

The official position of the Democrats prior to 2009, was Bush was responsible for the high gas prices, then in 2009, it was speculators that were responsible for high gas prices.

The official position of the Democrats prior to 2009, was Bush was responsible for the high gas prices, then in 2009, it was speculators that were responsible for high gas prices.

It is obvious that our President is responsible for the low cost of Obamagas......seems both parties agree the PRESIDENT is responsible for gas prices

It is obvious that our President is responsible for the low cost of Obamagas......seems both parties agree the PRESIDENT is responsible for gas prices

No, the Democrats blamed Bush prior to 2009, after 2009 the Democrats blamed speculators. Are they lying then or now?

No, stupid people and people with agendas make such declarations, either good or bad. Obama, for example, is totally against Fracking....yet fracking was part of the reason for oil prices going down...Saudi even said so.

No, the Democrats blamed Bush prior to 2009, after 2009 the Democrats blamed speculators. Are they lying then or now?

Seems unanimous....Both Democrats and Republicans agree that the President controls gas prices

$1.94 Obamagas?
Thanks President Obama

No, stupid people and people with agendas make such declarations, either good or bad. Obama, for example, is totally against Fracking....yet fracking was part of the reason for oil prices going down...Saudi even said so.

So naive

As President, Obama gets to set the price of our Obamagas

If you sniff enough Obamagas, you may need to use your Obamacare. Listen and learn....

If, because Obama is President, lower gas prices is to HIS credit, then that means the addition of over $6 trillion in new debt in only 4 years is to HIS credit as well, that the 1st downgrade in US history of our Federal Credit rating, the 1st Ambassador to be murdered in over 30 years, the rise of ISIS, the on-going War on Cops, etc...ALL of this is to OBAMA'S credit because he happened to be in the WH when all of this happened....or are we just 'cherry picking' the good things (as I pointed out) for which to give Obama credit?

If, because Obama is President, lower gas prices is to HIS credit, then that means the addition of over $6 trillion in new debt in only 4 years is to HIS credit as well, that the 1st downgrade in US history of our Federal Credit rating, the 1st Ambassador to be murdered in over 30 years, the rise of ISIS, the on-going War on Cops, etc...ALL of this is to OBAMA'S credit because he happened to be in the WH when all of this happened....or are we just 'cherry picking' the good things (as I pointed out) for which to give Obama credit?

And Bush stood by while the towers were attacked and lied to start a war

Bush also sold out to Big Oil and gave them $4.35 gas prices

Typical.....when asked a question about the CURRENT President, the topic of this threat, Liberals freak out, avoid the question, and point back at a guy who hasn't been in office for nearly a decade. LOL! 'Nuff said...

Typical.....when asked a question about the CURRENT President, the topic of this threat, Liberals freak out, avoid the question, and point back at a guy who hasn't been in office for nearly a decade. LOL! 'Nuff said...

Historical context of gas prices

Forum List

Back