Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Oil companies drilling for oil and big consumers like China have the most do with the declining price of gas. Everything Obama has done has only put upward pressure on the price, as was his announced intention.

Can you name one thing Obama did that might have lowered the price?
Such a childlike view of the economics of Obamagas

I too, was at one time skeptical that a President could impact the price of gas. But prior to the 2012 election, I was reminded by Republicans that Obama was the only president to have average gas prices above $3.

I was also warned that if Obama was reelected, gas prices would rise to $6 a gallon while republicans would bring prices to $2.50 a gallon

Do you need any more proof that a president impacts the price of gas?

Yeah, I do. Simply being in office when the price goes down doesn't mean the president caused it to go down.

Talk about having a childish view of economics.

In case you thought we didn't notice, you failed to mention anything Obama did to make the price go down.

There are many things Obama has done to impact the price of gas......Obamacare, Benghazi, Hillarys email, Ebola......all combine for sub $2 Obamagas

Did I say thanks President Obama?

I hope you aren't serious, because no one could be that stupid.

Please don't call Republicans stupid

They know the President controls the price of Obamagas

Please quit pretending you're the world's biggest retard. It's not a pleasant sight.

They aren't stupid enough to believe Obama had anything to do with it.
Obama has everything to do with the price of Obamagas

Who else would?

Oil companies drilling for oil and big consumers like China have the most do with the declining price of gas. Everything Obama has done has only put upward pressure on the price, as was his announced intention.

Can you name one thing Obama did that might have lowered the price?

I think that's a Mitt Romney question. We'd all like to know how that works.
Him being a "successful bidnissman" and all, he should know, shouldn't he?

No one is claiming Mitt Romney lowered the price of gas. But a liberal numskull is claiming that Obama lowered the price of gas, so it's not a Romney question.

Nice attempt to diver the discussion from the subject at hand, though.

Au contraire, Mitt Romney (successful Bidnessman, praised be His Holy Name) told us O'bama made the prices go up. Therefore he must be making the prices go down. It's what this entire thread is based on.

That theory has no visible means of support. It's like saying Hitler started WW II, so he must have been responsible for stopping it.

Mind you, I'm not a successful Bidnessman so I defer to his obliviously superior knowledge-type stuff.

Leave it to the "special" people to be told what the joke is over and over and over and still not be able to get it.

They should drink O'bamagas. It makes you smarter.

We all understand what the premise of the infantile joke is. The problem is it requires buying into the liberal premise that Obama had nothing to do with making the price go up. That's as moronic as the claim that he made them go down.

Such a childlike view of the economics of Obamagas

I too, was at one time skeptical that a President could impact the price of gas. But prior to the 2012 election, I was reminded by Republicans that Obama was the only president to have average gas prices above $3.

I was also warned that if Obama was reelected, gas prices would rise to $6 a gallon while republicans would bring prices to $2.50 a gallon

Do you need any more proof that a president impacts the price of gas?

Yeah, I do. Simply being in office when the price goes down doesn't mean the president caused it to go down.

In case you thought we didn't notice, you failed to mention anything Obama did to make the price go down.

There are many things Obama has done to impact the price of gas......Obamacare, Benghazi, Hillarys email, Ebola......all combine for sub $2 Obamagas

Please quit pretending you're the world's biggest retard. It's not a pleasant sight.

Don't feel threatened. He's not even close.

That theory has no visible means of support. It's like saying Hitler started WW II, so he must have been responsible for stopping it.

Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeaahhhh..... because war and gas prices work the same way.

And you wonder why you're confined to the minor leagues....

We all understand what the premise of the infantile joke is. The problem is it requires buying into the liberal premise that Obama had nothing to do with making the price go up. That's as moronic as the claim that he made them go down.

Ah yes. When the price goes up, "blame O'bama"; when the price goes down it's "umm, b-but but he had nothing to do with it!"

Having it both ways: Priceless.
Which is only two bucks more than Obamagas.

Ah yes. When the price goes up, "blame O'bama"; when the price goes down it's "umm, b-but but he had nothing to do with it!"

Logic works the same way, and the claim that A caused B isn't evidence that when B stops it's because A made it stop. Of course, you know your so-called "logic" is flawed, so you claim my analogy isn't exact.

That's the classic tactic of a liberal loser.

Don't feel threatened. He's not even close.

True, there are many liberal contenders for the title just here in this forum.

They know not what they do....

But it is fun to lead them on

It would appear that drones like Finger-boy get trotted off and executed if they dare EVER admit that Mitt Romney was wrong and/or playing demagogue politics.

It would appear that drones like Finger-boy get trotted off and executed if they dare EVER admit that Mitt Romney was wrong and/or playing demagogue politics.

It really cracks me up that you two retards think your logic is valid. It would be if you understood an economic principle called ceterus parabus (all things being equal). Yeah, if nothing else in the economy changed, the it would be true that if Obama was responsible for the increase in oil prices, then he would also deserve credit for the decrease in prices. But all things are never equal. What Mitt Romney failed to predict and what you fail to understand is that drilling technology underwent a revolution. Technology increased the efficiency of oil extraction and vastly increased the supply. If technology had remained the same, then Romney would have been correct.

However, you and the other retard are either too stupid to understand the issue or simply too dishonest to admit that Obama simply had nothing to do with with the drop in prices.

Obama just has to issue an executive order when he wants to lower the price of Obamagas

It is not that hard....he does it all the time

Last edited:
I saw $1.89 on a trip this weekend....either in North Carolina or Virginia. Not sure...

Forum List

Back