Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

New Hamster now has <$2 Obamagas.

Meanwhile Obamagas in South Carolina is down as low as $1.63.

They must looooove The O'bama in South Carolina. :wtf:

They aren't stupid enough to believe Obama had anything to do with it.

Obama has everything to do with the price of Obamagas

Who else would?

Oil companies drilling for oil and big consumers like China have the most do with the declining price of gas. Everything Obama has done has only put upward pressure on the price, as was his announced intention.

Can you name one thing Obama did that might have lowered the price?

Who else would?

Oil companies drilling for oil and big consumers like China have the most do with the declining price of gas. Everything Obama has done has only put upward pressure on the price, as was his announced intention.

Such a childlike view of the economics of Obamagas

I too, was at one time skeptical that a President could impact the price of gas. But prior to the 2012 election, I was reminded by Republicans that Obama was the only president to have average gas prices above $3.

I was also warned that if Obama was reelected, gas prices would rise to $6 a gallon while republicans would bring prices to $2.50 a gallon

Do you need any more proof that a president impacts the price of gas?

Who else would?

I too, was at one time skeptical that a President could impact the price of gas. But prior to the 2012 election, I was reminded by Republicans that Obama was the only president to have average gas prices above $3.

I was also warned that if Obama was reelected, gas prices would rise to $6 a gallon while republicans would bring prices to $2.50 a gallon

Yeah, I do. Simply being in office when the price goes down doesn't mean the president caused it to go down.

Talk about having a childish view of economics.

In case you thought we didn't notice, you failed to mention anything Obama did to make the price go down.

Who else would?

I think that's a Mitt Romney question. We'd all like to know how that works.
Him being a "successful bidnissman" and all, he should know, shouldn't he?

Yeah, I do. Simply being in office when the price goes down doesn't mean the president caused it to go down.

“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. Not exactly what he might have hoped for. … He’s said it’s not my fault. By the way, we’ve gone from ‘Yes, we can’ to ‘It’s not my fault.’ Well, this is in fact his fault.” – Mitt Romney (March 2012)

O0000opsie.

Who else would?

No one is claiming Mitt Romney lowered the price of gas. But a liberal numskull is claiming that Obama lowered the price of gas, so it's not a Romney question.

Nice attempt to diver the discussion from the subject at hand, though.

Who else would?

In case you thought we didn't notice, you failed to mention anything Obama did to make the price go down.

There are many things Obama has done to impact the price of gas......Obamacare, Benghazi, Hillarys email, Ebola......all combine for sub $2 Obamagas

Did I say thanks President Obama?

Who else would?

No one is claiming Mitt Romney lowered the price of gas. But a liberal numskull is claiming that Obama lowered the price of gas, so it's not a Romney question.

The President is responsible for the price of gas.......ask the Republucans

Who else would?

There are many things Obama has done to impact the price of gas......Obamacare, Benghazi, Hillarys email, Ebola......all combine for sub $2 Obamagas

I hope you aren't serious, because no one could be that stupid.

Who else would?

The President is responsible for the price of gas.......ask the Republucans

The only thing your proving is the fact that you're an imbecile.

Who says the President has no impact on the price of gas?

In March 2012, on the floor of the United States Senate, Mike Lee (R-UT) predicted that if Obama was reelected gas would cost $5.45 per gallon by the start 2015. Lee said that gas prices would rise 5 cents for every month Obama was in office, ultimately reaching $6.60 per gallon.

Lee was not alone. Newt Gingrich, running for the GOP nomination, predicted that if Obama was reelected he would push gas to “$10 a gallon.” Gingrich said he would reduce gas prices dramatically by reversing Obama’s energy policies. Gingrich flanked himself with campaign signs promising $2.50 gas if he was elected.

Last edited:

Who else would?

Obamagas has dropped $1 a gallon since the Keystone Pipeline was killed

Thanks President Obama

Who else would?

Please don't call Republicans stupid

They know the President controls the price of Obamagas

Who else would?

Au contraire, Mitt Romney (successful Bidnessman, praised be His Holy Name) told us O'bama made the prices go up. Therefore he must be making the prices go down. It's what this entire thread is based on.

Mind you, I'm not a successful Bidnessman so I defer to his obliviously superior knowledge-type stuff.

Leave it to the "special" people to be told what the joke is over and over and over and still not be able to get it.

They should drink O'bamagas. It makes you smarter.

Who else would?

Au contraire, Mitt Romney (successful Bidnessman, praised be His Holy Name) told us O'bama made the prices go up. Therefore he must be making the prices go down. It's what this entire thread is based on.

Mind you, I'm not a successful Bidnessman so I defer to his obliviously superior knowledge-type stuff.

Leave it to the "special" people to be told what the joke is over and over and over and still not be able to get it.

They should drink O'bamagas. It makes you smarter.
Eight months, 60 pages and over 1750 posts as a tribute to the hypocrisy, gullibility and hatred of Obama of our rightwing posters

You can't make this shit up

How bout that Obamagas?

Forum List

Back