Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

That theory has no visible means of support. It's like saying Hitler started WW II, so he must have been responsible for stopping it.

Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeaahhhh..... because war and gas prices work the same way.

And you wonder why you're confined to the minor leagues....

We all understand what the premise of the infantile joke is. The problem is it requires buying into the liberal premise that Obama had nothing to do with making the price go up. That's as moronic as the claim that he made them go down.

Ah yes. When the price goes up, "blame O'bama"; when the price goes down it's "umm, b-but but he had nothing to do with it!"

Having it both ways: Priceless.
Which is only two bucks more than Obamagas.

Logic works the same way, and the claim that A caused B isn't evidence that when B stops it's because A made it stop. Of course, you know your so-called "logic" is flawed, so you claim my analogy isn't exact.

That's the classic tactic of a liberal loser.

Clearly I must defer to your superior intellect. I mean who knows more about logic than a little kid with jelly smeared all over his face?

You know what would clean that shit right up?
Obamagas.
And it's cheap too.
Try that and take another picture.

Gas in L.A. is $3.31.... Good DemocRAT state

I guess you can find it for that if you look hard enough. Meanwhile O'bamagas is going for $2.69, even in L.A.
To be fair though, that's Costco. If you're not a member there, or Sam's, you'd have to go to a regular station and pay $2.83.

This is like DTMB, looking around for the most expensive gas in Lost Wages so he can claim it's "not going down". :eusa_boohoo:

I paid $1.93 for ethanol free gasoline! :)

Whoa! Now I'm jealous.
My old Saturn needed e-free to run right -- as long as I could find it I could get 40 to 50 mpg, without it I was in the 30s.

Good work there Agent C. :thup:

I don't like that stinky ethanol. I hate it when I am forced to buy it, which isn't very often.

Lucky you. Do you live near a marina or something? Because it got real hard to get.

This is the site I was using to find it though --- www.pure-gas.org

I guess you can find it for that if you look hard enough. Meanwhile O'bamagas is going for $2.69.
To be fair though, that's Costco. If you're not a member there, or Sam's, you'd have to go to a regular station and pay $2.83.

This is like DTMB, looking around for the most expensive gas in Lost Wages so he can claim it's "not going down". :eusa_boohoo:
Try gas buddy OCDGirl to also find the highest prices offered!... DemocRATS always with those low 2 digit IQ's!

I saw $1.89 on a trip this weekend....either in North Carolina or Virginia. Not sure...

That s some cheap Obamagas

I hear Obama will give us $1.50 Obamagas by Christmas

Once the Iranian deal is approved, the bottom will drop out of crude oil prices.
Yes, $1.50 is possible.

Our President knows what he is doing......Cheap Obamagas
  • Obama to Coal Miners: “McDonalds is Hiring!”
    canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/50000
    Obama to Coal Miners ... do is put our own coal industry out of business and thereby ... business due to your War on Coal and thousands of miners in ...

I guess you can find it for that if you look hard enough. Meanwhile O'bamagas is going for $2.69.

Try gas buddy OCDGirl to also find the highest prices offered!... DemocRATS always with those low 2 digit IQ's!

As I just got done saying -- you can find it for that if you look hard enough.
Not sure why you'd want to do that though.
Guess you need a one-digit IQ.
Dammit, I'm overqualified again. :crybaby:

Whoa! Now I'm jealous.
My old Saturn needed e-free to run right -- as long as I could find it I could get 40 to 50 mpg, without it I was in the 30s.

I don't like that stinky ethanol. I hate it when I am forced to buy it, which isn't very often.

Lucky you. Do you live near a marina or something? Because it got real hard to get.

No, it must be where I'm located. All of the new 7-11's have ethanol free gasoline, and I think Shell.

As I just got done saying -- you can find it for that if you look hard enough.
Not sure why you'd want to do that though.
Guess you need a one-digit IQ.
Dammit, I'm overqualified again. :crybaby:

Overqualified for being a parking meter...perhaps...do you make change?

BTW, that price just quoted on FOX radio... Oh NO, it's FOX!

Obama just has to issue an executive order when he wants to lower the price of Obamagas

It is not that hard....he does it all the time

What would be the content of such an order?

$1.89

You mean Obama could order the price of gas to be $1.89?

And you think that would work?

If he did, he'd only be a few pennies HIGHER than Bush's price when he left office!

Obama just has to issue an executive order when he wants to lower the price of Obamagas

$1.89

During his first term, Republicans filibustered Obama attempts to give us low cost Obamagas

During his second term, our President has found it easier just to lower the price by executive order

$1.89

During his first term, Republicans filibustered Obama attempts to give us low cost Obamagas

During his second term, our President has found it easier just to lower the price by executive order

What number is that E.O. so we can look it up and see exactly how Obuma did that!...Thanks in advance, WingNut!

Rumor has it that if Hillary gets elected, our President will drop the price of Obamagas below $1.00

Trumpgas would cost $20.00 a gallon so that only the wealthy can afford to use our roads

Whoa! Now I'm jealous.

No, it must be where I'm located. All of the new 7-11's have ethanol free gasoline, and I think Shell.

Are you certain about that? Because it's dependent on that station's particular supply, not the brand.
And there are still 13 states (12 plus DC) that valiantly protect the consumer from the horrors of public access to information by not requiring the pumps to be labeled (listed here). Don't know what state you're in but... be aware.

There are those stations that deliberately advertise E-free too, but any more they're almost always charging at least 20% higher for it. I'd be surprised if I could find e-free even in South Carolina (their low price at last check is $1.63).

Whoa! Now I'm jealous.

Are you certain about that? Because it's dependent on that station's particular supply, not the brand.
And there are still 13 states (12 plus DC) that valiantly protect the consumer from the horrors of public access to information by not requiring the pumps to be labeled (listed here). Don't know what state you're in but... be aware.

There are those stations that deliberately advertise E-free too, but any more they're almost always charging at least 20% higher for it. I'd be surprised if I could find e-free even in South Carolina (their low price at last check is $1.63).

Oh I'm sure. I'm in Oklahoma, near OKC. They offer reg and no ethanol, so I had better be getting no ethanol. I pay around 10 cents more per gallon.

Whoa! Now I'm jealous.

Oh I'm sure. I'm in Oklahoma, near OKC. They offer reg and no ethanol, so I had better be getting no ethanol. I pay around 10 cents more per gallon.

:bow3: Huzzah! You have done well Grasshopper. Makes me want to buy my old Saturn back...

--- But with Obamagas it doesn't matter -- it's so cheap it's as if everybody's mileage went up by 100% since the dark dark daze of Bushgas.

Soon The O'bama will be paying us to fill up. :rock:

:bow3: Huzzah! You have done well Grasshopper. Makes me want to buy my old Saturn back...

--- But with Obamagas it doesn't matter -- it's so cheap it's as if everybody's mileage went up by 100% since the dark dark daze of Bushgas.

Soon The O'bama will be paying us to fill up. :rock:

I know, right? This reminds me of the good old Clinton daze! :D

Forum List

Back