Obamanomics hard at work as Carrier relocates to Mexico.

Those jobs would have left anyway. Do you expect Americans to work for the wage they with
L accept in other places? I DO NOT.

Those jobs would have left anyway. Do you expect Americans to work for the wage they with
L accept in other places? I DO NOT.

Watch as 1400 Carrier UNION DemoRATS almost instantaneously CHANGE into Donald Trump supporters.....PRICELESS!!!!

Really Obama? I use to travel on business to mexico during the bush the lesser reign, that is when hundreds of thousand of jobs went south of the boarder as did many companies, I saw many companies lining the streets of Monterrey, Mexico, with companies that use to be in the united states. The ironic part was that these were the same company's that moved from educated unionized states to the docile backwards right to work for less slack jawed southern states, then when they had the chance went to even lower wage places like mexico and took the textile industy along with them. The slack jaws cried like bitches when that happened, all on bush the lessers watch

Those jobs moved south not because of anything Bush did, but because of NAFTA passed during the Clinton administration

Really Obama? I use to travel on business to mexico during the bush the lesser reign, that is when hundreds of thousand of jobs went south of the boarder as did many companies, I saw many companies lining the streets of Monterrey, Mexico, with companies that use to be in the united states. The ironic part was that these were the same company's that moved from educated unionized states to the docile backwards right to work for less slack jawed southern states, then when they had the chance went to even lower wage places like mexico and took the textile industy along with them. The slack jaws cried like bitches when that happened, all on bush the lessers watch

Those jobs moved south not because of anything Bush did, but because of NAFTA passed during the Clinton administration
Negotiations started during the Reagan era..

Another 1400 jobs lost to Mexico as Dims stand and cheer. Huge taxes and nazi regulation policies will relocate every single manufacturing plant in this country - out of this country. As our tax base erodes, how will this huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government sustain itself? It's a clown show, folks. Idiots.

What did Carrier want to stay?

Another 1400 jobs lost to Mexico as Dims stand and cheer. Huge taxes and nazi regulation policies will relocate every single manufacturing plant in this country - out of this country. As our tax base erodes, how will this huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government sustain itself? It's a clown show, folks. Idiots.

Ya got a link so we know who the hell you're talking about, since you didn't see fit to include the information in the OP.

Where is the link?

Educated and unionized don't belong in the same sentence. Your unions are unionizing it's own workers out of jobs. Go build a website somewhere.

Actually, nothing could be farther from the truth (at least in my experience). I have a BS degree from a major university and after retiring from the Army I joined the Teamsters.

Our workplace had a decent relationship between the local and the business. We made great money (starting wages in 1987 were 20.00 per hour) and when I retired - 34.0 per hour. Our company (when I started) had yearly profits of 300 million. When I retired - over a billion.

That's the primary difference between private unions and public sector unions. 99% of teamsters membership are conservatives. 100% of public sector membership? Well, look at the results.

And tax breaks that Pubs defend to the death...

And tax breaks that Pubs defend to the death...
Jobs moved south because of tax breaks? Don't quite have all your groceries bagged, do ya...

Negotiations started during the Reagan era..
Clinton signed it. With Democratic support.
The one decent thing he did.

Who signed the bill that would outsource?
Do you blame Obama for bushs debt occurred during obamas admin?
here you have a lets say a out of control charging spouce ... they charge and charge and charge ... you get tired of it and dump the spouses ass ... now you have acquired all this debt you have to get it paid for ... do you
1) blame the debt on the person who made it
2) do you blame it on the person who consoled that debt and start paying it back

thats the real question you should ask yourself when it comes to who caused what and who is paying for it

Forum List

Back