Obamaphone racket

Sorry people. I do not believe the National Review OP Ed. I will stop short of calling Amelia a liar.....but I am pretty sure that the entire truth has yet to be divulged.

The program was begun many years ago. It is not truthful to call anything an "Obamaphone"

You want to be considered honest.....you need to try harder.

Yea we know it started under Reagen in 1984 and expanded under Obama. She already posted that.

Sorry people. I do not believe the National Review OP Ed. I will stop short of calling Amelia a liar.....but I am pretty sure that the entire truth has yet to be divulged.

The program was begun many years ago. It is not truthful to call anything an "Obamaphone"

this...
1) its national review....garbage rag.
2) An Opinion piece is not a good source.
3)This program started under Bush, and not a peep from people like the OP.

The Program is a waste of money, but not for partisan reasons.

I heard also that many are getting these phones and selling them for cash.....

I KNOW of many who are doing the same thing with their food stamps. And their medications....

Sure you do. How many?

Why haven't you notified the authorities of these scoundrels? Don't want to be a ninny?

Why is it that every "conservative" at USMB personally knows people who game our welfare/SNAP/safety net programs? It is very odd.

One source is at work in my art gallery where we do free wine sampling. As you know, Liberals will take anything for free, whether they want or need it. Two ounces of wine really gets them talking. I met a man the other day who is on every government program offered, but....:lol:, is a staunch conservative and when I asked why or how that could be, he replied that "the more money in the economy, the more of everything he will receive, and only conservatives will put people to work."

um-k

I KNOW of many who are doing the same thing with their food stamps. And their medications....

Sure you do. How many?

Why haven't you notified the authorities of these scoundrels? Don't want to be a ninny?

Why is it that every "conservative" at USMB personally knows people who game our welfare/SNAP/safety net programs? It is very odd.

One source is at work in my art gallery where we do free wine sampling. As you know, Liberals will take anything for free, whether they want or need it. Two ounces of wine really gets them talking. I met a man the other day who is on every government program offered, but....:lol:, is a staunch conservative and when I asked why or how that could be, he replied that "the more money in the economy, the more of everything he will receive, and only conservatives will put people to work."

um-k

wow thats a really sad example......we can't use this as evidence.

this...

It started under Regean in 1984.... cant you fucking read?

this...

so is that how they got people to use those huge phones?
no i cant read....

this...

I bet you don't know you just posted three of the tells from people who have Obamaphones.

this...

so is that how they got people to use those huge phones?
no i cant read....

Should I g o s l o w f or y o u? lifeline started in 1984...dang it dude...

this...

I bet you don't know you just posted three of the tells from people who have Obamaphones.

Ya know it ticks me off that the losers get Obama Android smart phones and I dont even have one and I am paying for them to have one.

this...

Ya know it ticks me off that the losers get Obama Android smart phones and I dont even have one and I am paying for them to have one.

If you can't afford a smartphone, you ain't paying for shit.

this...

you can get an iphone for free if you wait. most smart phones are also rather cheap. From 0 to 1.

thats the most dumbest crap I heard, Why? I like my flip up key board... and love my vacations....I live to live save $ and party when I feel like it...

thats the most dumbest crap I heard, Why? I like my flip up key board... and love my vacations....I live to live save $ and party when I feel like it...

smart phones have a flip up keyboard as well.

You said it pisses you off that you don't have one. If you chose not to have one, then it would not piss you off. Please.........try harder.

And, the "most dumbest" comment is fucking comedy gold! Thanks!

you can get an iphone for free if you wait. most smart phones are also rather cheap. From 0 to 1.

old guy, all I really need to do is cut and paste, a little phone calls once in a while or texts and plus I break phones like 6 ~8 times a year and love a new IP for only $80 bucks.

old guy, all I really need to do is cut and paste, a little phone calls once in a while or texts and plus I break phones like 6 ~8 times a year and love a new IP for only $80 bucks.

so its a choice, not because you cant afford one.....

Can you say that another way, please?

because there are thousands of people who play the system yet libtards pretend not to see it :rolleyes:

I should try this obamaphone trick - just for fun

from the article

I heard also that many are getting these phones and selling them for cash.....

Really-----really?
Why are you hanging out with many-----many criminals?

ive_upped_my_standards_now_up_yours_tshirt-r4d1cda4418be487191aa75bd1896f916_8nhmd_512.jpg

Forum List

Back