Obamas 3rd term

There is not a single doubt Obama would wipe Trump off the map pretty easily.

There is not a single new thing about Obama that Republicans could've hit him on and he is still sitting on about 55% approval.

Well maybe the fact that 75% of people were saying the country was on the wrong track could have had something to do with it. Which is the opposite of what your dear leader said he was hearing form people. He's always been a bit out of touch.

Bull. It was 72% high in July. You know what happened in July? Trump became the Republican nominee.

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports™

Yeah and it was 80% Oct 2015 and didn't break 60% till after the election and is now 56%, people are getting more optimistic now the regressives will be gone.

I just gave you the link with all the data - can't you at least confirm with it before you post blatant conter-factuals?

October 2015 had a range between 65-69%. What ass did you pull 80% out of?

And yes, once the election is over and daily bombardment of election hyperbole subsides people tend to calm down some.

You can observe exactly same pattern if you scroll down to 2011-2012 period. After Obama won in 2012 in was down to 51% from about 75% at the end of 2011.

My bad, misread the chart, should have been Aug 2014, remained in high 70's through Dec, and has remained in the upper 60's to low 70's since. The point was the wrong track numbers have outpaced your dear leaders approval rating. People voted for real change this election, get used to it.

There is not a single doubt Obama would wipe Trump off the map pretty easily.

There is not a single new thing about Obama that Republicans could've hit him on and he is still sitting on about 55% approval.

Well maybe the fact that 75% of people were saying the country was on the wrong track could have had something to do with it. Which is the opposite of what your dear leader said he was hearing form people. He's always been a bit out of touch.

Bull. It was 72% high in July. You know what happened in July? Trump became the Republican nominee.

Yeah and it was 80% Oct 2015 and didn't break 60% till after the election and is now 56%, people are getting more optimistic now the regressives will be gone.

I just gave you the link with all the data - can't you at least confirm with it before you post blatant conter-factuals?

And yes, once the election is over and daily bombardment of election hyperbole subsides people tend to calm down some.

You can observe exactly same pattern if you scroll down to 2011-2012 period. After Obama won in 2012 in was down to 51% from about 75% at the end of 2011.

My bad, misread the chart, should have been Aug 2014, remained in high 70's through Dec, and has remained in the upper 60's to low 70's since. The point was the wrong track numbers have outpaced your dear leaders approval rating. People voted for real change this election, get used to it.

The point is wrong as I've already shown with 2011-2012 comparison, where there were even higher, 75% negatives in 2011 and Obama still won against a much more respectable opponent than Trump.

The point is wrong as I've already shown with 2011-2012 comparison, where there were even higher, 75% negatives in 2011 and Obama still won against a much more respectable opponent than Trump.

It was all about the marketing, that's all the dear leader had, Trump is just as good at it as your dear leader, just ask the hildabitch.

Then, you should realize, you are calling my 'argument' stupid
yet, your 'argument' is based on assuming also

I'd like to leave you with one thought, but
I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!

Just do yourself a favor and stfu already.

I don't want to be harsh, but you are wasting space and i'm just keeping it real.
Just do yourself a favor and stfu already.

I don't want to be harsh, but you are wasting space and i'm just keeping it real.
Are you wearing a condom?
It would totally complement the dick you are!

Do yourself a favor...
don't try to have a battle of wits with me!
You are clearly an unarmed moron!

That's keeping it real!

Forum List

Back