Obamas 3rd term

There is not a single doubt Obama would wipe Trump off the map pretty easily.

Said with the same confidence as when we were assured there was not a single doubt Hillary would wipe Trump off the map pretty easily.

Forgive me if I doubted your skill as a prognosticator then...and now.

Obama saying in an interview that he could win a 3rd term if he was running against Trump, is comical and I am starting to see a more narcissistic side to him each passing day. What kind of attitude is that? ALSO the fact that Hillary apparently was going to be a continuation of obamas administration, then she should've won right? that means he wouldn't have won anyway.
:bsflag:
A little narcissism maybe, sure.

Or else he is just messing with Donald.

Maybe BHO will now start his own birther rumors about Donald.

Payback time.

It's payback time from BHO for Donald.

Obama has been a narcissist from day one.

He campaigned for Hillary and even stated her winning was a continuation of his shitty governance. So yeah, now saying he would have won, is really stupid.

Don't expect anyone in the MSM to call him out on his narcissism and stupidity.

--- Compared to MSM Obozo is the smart one

As I've stated all long, Obama won his first presidential election because he's half black. He was reelected because America because America wasn't about to fire the first half black president. By now everyone is over that shit.
Nope.

BHO won his first pres election because McCain was inept.

And he won the second because Romney is a damm liar.

Obama saying in an interview that he could win a 3rd term if he was running against Trump, is comical and I am starting to see a more narcissistic side to him each passing day. What kind of attitude is that? ALSO the fact that Hillary apparently was going to be a continuation of obamas administration, then she should've won right? that means he wouldn't have won anyway.

he did run a third term by proxy

and failed miserably

It takes a HUGE hack to STILL defend our current POTUS. His failures YUGELY outweigh his successes.
I mean, what kind of standards should we apply to a President?

Clinton lost therefore Obama would too because I or pollsters said something is a stupid argument.

We are looking at actual results and reasonably concluding that since Obama was always more popular than Hillary he would easily overcome very slim margins Trump won by.
I think the race would have been closer between BHO and Trump.

But I do believe Trump would have won.

Clinton lost therefore Obama would too because I or pollsters said something is a stupid argument.

We are looking at actual results and reasonably concluding that since Obama was always more popular than Hillary he would easily overcome very slim margins Trump won by.

A very close race would have been closer - yea? You have to be a true believer to want to take up that razor thin argument.

There is not a single new thing about Obama that Republicans could've hit him on and he is still sitting on about 55% approval.

Well maybe the fact that 75% of people were saying the country was on the wrong track could have had something to do with it. Which is the opposite of what your dear leader said he was hearing form people. He's always been a bit out of touch.

Would this 55% approval rating be according to
the same polls that had Hillary beating Trump in every state?

State based polling was off but the margins were still tight, WI was l10,000 votes, Florida was only 1% difference. Obama would have gotten all the votes Hillary got and then some, so there is no way Trump's slim margins would have help up.
LOL! Trump won, loser.

Why are Trumsters so fucking stupid?

Obviously he won numbnuts, that's not what is being discussed and it doesn't change the fact that he would get wiped if Obama could run against him.

Obviously he won numbnuts, that's not what is being discussed and it doesn't change the fact that he would get wiped if Obama could run against him.
It doesn't change the fact, that's what yous said about Hillary
and what the polls indicated would happen.

That fact is irrelevant. Clinton lost therefore Obama would too because I or pollsters said something is a stupid argument.

That fact is irrelevant. Clinton lost therefore Obama would too because I or pollsters said something is a stupid argument.
Do you read what you write?
You and YOUR logic are stupid and irrelevant!

Shoo...before someone drops a house on you!

State based polling was off but the margins were still tight, WI was l10,000 votes, Florida was only 1% difference. Obama would have gotten all the votes Hillary got and then some, so there is no way Trump's slim margins would have help up.
LOL! Trump won, loser.

Yes I did. What you are posting is stupid.

If you have an actual retort let's have it.

What's comical is that there have been ten threads on this, started by the ODS'ers.

A very close race would have been closer - yea? You have to be a true believer to want to take up that razor thin argument.
I'm just a nonpartisan nonaffiliated voter.

I did not vote for Hillary nor Donald.

But I am damn glad there is not another Clinton in The White House. And this seems to be the majority consensus.

BHO could not have fooled all the people again. He had 8 years to come up with some FDR programs but he did not. So he would have lost the swing states this time around.

So now Trump will need to try.

There is not a single new thing about Obama that Republicans could've hit him on and he is still sitting on about 55% approval.

Well maybe the fact that 75% of people were saying the country was on the wrong track could have had something to do with it. Which is the opposite of what your dear leader said he was hearing form people. He's always been a bit out of touch.

Bull. It was 72% high in July. You know what happened in July? Trump became the Republican nominee.

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports™

LOL! Trump won, loser.

If you have an actual retort let's have it.

If you have an actual retort let's have it
Then, you should realize, you are calling my 'argument' stupid
yet, your 'argument' is based on assuming also

I'd like to leave you with one thought, but
I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!

I'm just a nonpartisan nonaffiliated voter.

I did not vote for Hillary nor Donald.

But I am damn glad there is not another Clinton in The White House. And this seems to be the majority consensus.

BHO could not have fooled all the people again. He had 8 years to come up with some FDR programs but he did not. So he would have lost the swing states this time around.

So now Trump will need to try.

Obama would also not be "another Clinton in The White House" - see?

Obama won in 2012 on much shadier economy and consumer confidence against a respectable opponent. In 2016 he would have held all the cards including high moral ground on serial liar and pussy grabber. He had no conspicuous email servers, no pussy grabbin spouse, benghazis or private foundations he was involved in. It would have been a slaughter.

Then, you should realize, you are calling my 'argument' stupid
yet, your 'argument' is based on assuming also

I'd like to leave you with one thought, but
I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!

Just do yourself a favor and stfu already.

I don't want to be harsh, but you are wasting space and i'm just keeping it real.

Bull. It was 72% high in July. You know what happened in July? Trump became the Republican nominee.

Yeah and it was 80% Oct 2015 and didn't break 60% till after the election and is now 56%, people are getting more optimistic now the regressives will be gone.

Yeah and it was 80% Oct 2015 and didn't break 60% till after the election and is now 56%, people are getting more optimistic now the regressives will be gone.

I just gave you the link with all the data - can't you at least confirm with it before you post blatant conter-factuals?

October 2015 had a range between 65-69%. What ass did you pull 80% out of?

And yes, once the election is over and daily bombardment of election hyperbole subsides people tend to calm down some.

You can observe exactly same pattern if you scroll down to 2011-2012 period. After Obama won in 2012 in was down to 51% from about 75% at the end of 2011.

Forum List

Back