Obama’s Approval Rating Climbs Skyhigh The More We Bomb Isis

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Yes! Just in time for the elections. Bombs away Mr. President!

Obama s Approval Rating Climbs the More We Bomb ISIS - Yahoo News

After many months in a popularity trough, President Obama appears to be getting a little bump in the polls as a result of Americans strong support for U.S. airstrikes against ISIS jihadist forces in Iraq and Syria.

A new
Washington Post-ABC News poll shows that 50 percent of Americans approve of his handling of the military campaign against ISIS, compared with 44 percent who say they disapprove. That represents an eight-point improvement over the response back in August -- when just 42 percent said they approved of the president’s handling of the situation -- although that question only mentioned the bombing in northern Iraq and not the expanded warfare in Syria.

After many months in a popularity trough, President Obama appears to be getting a little bump in the polls as a result of Americans strong support for U.S. airstrikes against ISIS jihadist forces in Iraq and Syria.

A new
Washington Post-ABC News poll shows that 50 percent of Americans approve of his handling of the military campaign against ISIS, compared with 44 percent who say they disapprove. That represents an eight-point improvement over the response back in August -- when just 42 percent said they approved of the president’s handling of the situation -- although that question only mentioned the bombing in northern Iraq and not the expanded warfare in Syria.
What's he running for? Dogcatcher?

A new

It's now about his 'legacy'.

How desperate do the liberals have to be, to call a 50% approval rating "Skyhigh"?
These approval rating polls are a popularity contest at the present moment.
A more honest rating would be to find out what percentage of newborn babies are named Barack. Or Hillary. Not many I betcha.

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll shows that 50 percent of Americans approve of his handling of the military campaign against ISIS, compared with 44 percent who say they disapprove. That represents an eight-point improvement over the response back in August -- when just 42 percent said they approved of the president’s handling of the situation -- although that question only mentioned the bombing in northern Iraq and not the expanded warfare in Syria.

hossfly said:

kid rocks said:
It's now about his 'legacy'.

No doubt.

Can't blame him.

If I had the ignominious "legacy" that Obama currently has, I reckon I'd be doing whatever I could to pad my stats, too. :badgrin:

Bomb some brown people, win over conservatives.

Obama's making a contract with the devil. In the end it'll be billions wasted and the middle east will still be going up in flames.

Obama's making a contract with the devil. In the end it'll be billions wasted and the middle east will still be going up in flames.
Its not conservatives, Nimrod. What happens when ISIS shows pics of little kids killed by US bombs? Yeah, total clusterfuck.

Yeah and what happens if asshole decides to commit troops back into Iraq and more of our men and woman die.

Doubt that will go over well.

Nothing like a new war to get everyone pulling together. I wonder if this is a "good" war or a "bad" war??

Whatever it is I hope he's changeyed and now has a decent strategy to fight it!!!

Greg

Yes, Americans have grown to love Endless War. It's all they know now. So this doesn't surprise me at all. I find it shameful that the American MSM has decided not to report on the Civilian deaths caused by these bombings. The Government/Corporate Media is a disgrace.

Yes, Americans have grown to love Endless War. It's all they know now. So this doesn't surprise me at all. I find it shameful that the American MSM has decided not to report on the Civilian deaths caused by these bombings. The Government/Corporate Media is a disgrace.

You just love 'dead civilians' don't you?

Yeah and what happens if asshole decides to commit troops back into Iraq and more of our men and woman die.

Doubt that will go over well.

I agree. But you know those Republican war mongers. They demand Obama to go after ISIS.

Its not conservatives, Nimrod. What happens when ISIS shows pics of little kids killed by US bombs? Yeah, total clusterfuck.

Just like the thousands of Palestinian children killed by Israeli bombs. Have you seen those pics?

RCP has his overall approval rating at 42% about where it has been for some time. Any bump in the polls he gets may disappear soon as the bombings don't seem to be having much impact on ISIS as we saw another beheading.

Forum List

Back