Obama's Approval Rating Hits New Low

Yeah, right. I'm going to go digging through the site for posts dating back 3 years to prove my point. One of your own even admitted I am right. neither one of you are worth that time. Especially not Wildclam.

Even when I give you credit for being right you act like a douchebag.

Lesson learned

Yeah, right. I'm going to go digging through the site for posts dating back 3 years to prove my point. One of your own even admitted I am right. neither one of you are worth that time. Especially not Wildclam.
In other words, you're just throwing out a claim you can't back up. Got it.

It sure is. Conservatives on this very board repeated day after day,"the only poll that matters is Nov 2010". Then Nov 2012 came around. Now the USMB Wingnut Brigade doesn't want to talk about it.
Show us a few of those posts, J.E.D.

Surely you recall all of them polls posted here just last presidential election cycle calling the race dramatically for Romney ...

:lol:
No, I don't. Why don't you give us a few examples?

Obama's poll numbers are going down because he sucks as a leader, it's obvious, even Democrats realize they are suffering because of his policies, cronyism and lies but he does have a big smile.

as I mentioned, I can't wait for the SOTU Address when he has to face the nation with a 30% approval. what can he say? I killed Osama?

He should get lessons from Clinton on how to bite his lip and look completely innocent.

I'm throwing out a claim that everybody here knows is true. I don't need to back it up because it's a known fact. That you are in denial or blindly stupid is no motivation for me to waste my time searching the site for posts by asinine fright-wingers boasting about the results of the 2010 elections.

I'm throwing out a claim that everybody here knows is true. I don't need to back it up because it's a known fact. That you are in denial or blindly stupid is no motivation for me to waste my time searching the site for posts by asinine fright-wingers boasting about the results of the 2010 elections.
No, it isn't a known fact. You asswipes on the left are always demanding proof of all claims by conservatives so now it's your turn. Put up or STFU.

Polls are snapshots of the moment and at the moment Obama and his signature accomplishment are not looking good and let's not pretend that if Obamacare was going good right now and the Presidents approval rating was on the rise the lefties here would not be bragging about it.

No, it isn't a known fact. You asswipes on the left are always demanding proof of all claims by conservatives so now it's your turn. Put up or STFU.

:lol: no

:lol: no
That's what I thought, you're full of shit. Case closed.

What I find fascinating is the large percentage of people who STILL continue to give Obama high marks on job performance. Seriously? Either you haven't been paying attention to what's been going on for the past five years or you're too embarrassed to admit that you voted for someone who doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

I think it's because nothing has gotten worse for a number of people. Some are happy as ever because they still get free shit and all that crap about unemployment and drastically rising insurance premiums just doesn't affect their little dependent lives. I think some of the lazy losers are genuinely happy to see the middle class suffer because we enjoyed more success and they begrudge us that. Of course, there are some wealthy liberals who applaud the government takeover of our lives because they already have what they want and they think they will remain in the inner circle of the elitists after the great change takes place. I wonder if they'd change their tune if Obama actually did go after the wealthy instead of torturing the middle class yet again. What the hell is it with liberals? They bash the wealthy while doing them favors in private, then claim to be for the middle class while they beat us down.

1374792_617385538316014_1678968372_n.png

Forum List

Back