Obama's attorneys file motion: Birth, college records to be withheld from public

Yes it may very well come to someone obtaining those records by other than legal means. I'm sure someone would pay dearly to get the scoop on this.

But I find it HIGHLY disturbing that the courts refuse to have these records turned over. It's as though the courts are protecting oblahblah. I think there's very high level power at play here, and when and if this story gets busted open, it's going to be a mess of epic proportions. It'll shake this country and it's government to the core.

I think the powers that be (the ones that bought and paid for Obama) are protecting him because he "unified the country." Removing him from office at this point would cause an uproar. If the time comes that Obama's popularity fades, it will probably come out then.

Oh yeah, you know there's people protecting him. But this story isn't going to go away. Not until we know for sure. Maybe after this spending orgy takes a nose dive and people start to realise that we're totally fucked thanks to oblahblah, that's when they'll all of a sudden want to know real bad about that original birth certificate, so that when they see he legally CAN'T be President, they can throw his ass out right into prison, and all those who were protecting him better run for fucking cover too.

It'll happen, mark my words. Shit like this just doesn't go away. The implications are too big.

Last edited:
You know, it would of been nice to see Republicans demanding "the truth" for the past eight years, but of course one of their own is in office so why demand anything when you get what you want?

I suppose none of you bother to know the facts on this situation.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack’s Birth Certificate

FactCheck.org: Does Barack Obama have Kenyan citizenship?

And some of you laugh at Eots for his idea of a "conspiracy" while all of you run around like chickens with your heads cut off.

At this point, most of you don't give a fuck about this country; just being right. The Republicans in congress along with many of you want Obama to fail so that in 2010 you can make strides in Congress while in 2012 you can take back the White House. It's simply pathetic, and I really don't give a fuck what any of you call yourselves. May it be Libertarian, "Independent", or whatever; none of you ever gave Obama a chance and you'll continue not to.

Simple as that, partisan can be and refuse to be anything else while you act like you are unbiased. Which happens to be the biggest crock of shit on this side of the solar system.

No doubt about that Pale, with the SCOTUS refusing to hear the case it will turn the entire Country upside down. I don't understand why no attorney couldn't have a massive class action lawsuit with lets say signers of that PETITION. They know full well that people who question the standing of Obama as President will not revolt, riot, or do a massive rally on the SCOTUS steps. I have no answers and I'm not an attorney but I cannot understand how the Courts found no STANDING on the merits of the case! No Standing? I mean crap, how many American's didn't vote for him, isn't that standing enough?

You know unless is records have been destroyed it is only a matter of time before someone will be able to make public those records. Someone on the inside illegally attaining the information is what I'm thinking is how it will come out.

And it's sad it has to come to that. Obama and his cohorts could just abide by the goddamn law.

Yes it may very well come to someone obtaining those records by other than legal means. I'm sure someone would pay dearly to get the scoop on this.

But I find it HIGHLY disturbing that the courts refuse to have these records turned over. It's as though the courts are protecting oblahblah. I think there's very high level power at play here, and when and if this story gets busted open, it's going to be a mess of epic proportions. It'll shake this country and it's government to the core. People thought Watergate was big... ppphht... wait until this one erupts.

No doubt about that Pale, with the SCOTUS refusing to hear the case it will turn the entire Country upside down. I don't understand why no attorney couldn't have a massive class action lawsuit with lets say signers of that PETITION. They know full well that people who question the standing of Obama as President will not revolt, riot, or do a massive rally on the SCOTUS steps. I have no answers and I'm not an attorney but I cannot understand how the Courts found no STANDING on the merits of the case! No Standing? I mean crap, how many American's didn't vote for him, isn't that standing enough?

Alright then, under your guidelines; we'll be starting the war crimes trial for Bush and Cheney among others.

Glad to see you saw the light on that one.

Alright then, under your guidelines; we'll be starting the war crimes trial for Bush and Cheney among others.

That's fine by me. This President seems deadset on wasting money anyway, may as well waste a few million to uncover nothing.

May it be Libertarian, "Independent", or whatever; none of you ever gave Obama a chance and you'll continue not to.

Wrong. I gave him a chance. I was ecstatic over his first few cabinet appointees. My enthusiasm faded fast after he proved to be the liar and cheat he claimed not to be.

OH please, we are talking about verifying qualifications to be President! They answer to the American people, not the reverse! If a handful of voters want to see the proof then it should be offered up.

Go take your Logical fallacies to a time machine!

Wrong. I gave him a chance. I was ecstatic over his first few cabinet appointees. My enthusiasm faded fast after he proved to be the liar and cheat he claimed not to be.

J, honestly; the whole reason you don't like the guy is because he still runs the president office as a Democrat.

Republicans/Libertarians/"Independents who lean Republican" lost, get over it guys. Obama has been trying to be bipartisan as possible, and if you're going to blame anyone for the mess of this package then it has to be Nancy Pelosi.

I'm not sure if you ever truly gave him a chance; because the second he seemed to do something you disagreed with; you went right back to not liking him.

You know, it would of been nice to see Republicans demanding "the truth" for the past eight years, but of course one of their own is in office so why demand anything when you get what you want?

I suppose none of you bother to know the facts on this situation.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack’s Birth Certificate

FactCheck.org: Does Barack Obama have Kenyan citizenship?

And some of you laugh at Eots for his idea of a "conspiracy" while all of you run around like chickens with your heads cut off.

At this point, most of you don't give a fuck about this country; just being right. The Republicans in congress along with many of you want Obama to fail so that in 2010 you can make strides in Congress while in 2012 you can take back the White House. It's simply pathetic, and I really don't give a fuck what any of you call yourselves. May it be Libertarian, "Independent", or whatever; none of you ever gave Obama a chance and you'll continue not to.

Simple as that, partisan can be and refuse to be anything else while you act like you are unbiased. Which happens to be the biggest crock of shit on this side of the solar system.

The eligibility for office of the President is NOT, I repeat NOT up to factcheck.com.

The birth certificate "copy" that was obtained was a crude FAKE...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iBgkDSw-wQ0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iBgkDSw-wQ0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rd5gm8XKv_w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rd5gm8XKv_w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Now I couldn't care less what you investigate about bush. Bush is NOT the issue here. Obama is.

J, honestly; the whole reason you don't like the guy is because he still runs the president office as a Democrat.

Your statement is negated by the fact that I supported and still support Hillary for President. Also by the fact that I voted for a Democratic governor for the state of Arkansas, and by the fact that I am a staunch supporter of Senator Blanche Lincoln.

I'm not sure if you ever truly gave him a chance; because the second he seemed to do something you disagreed with; you went right back to not liking him.

Something I disagreed with? How about something that showed him for the snake he is. He appointed lobbyists, something he stood firm against in his campaign. He appointed a tax evader to run the treasury. He's using fear tactics to sell a stimulus even HE isn't sure will work.

The fact that you still support him speaks volumes about you.

OH please, we are talking about verifying qualifications to be President! They answer to the American people, not the reverse! If a handful of voters want to see the proof then it should be offered up.

Go take your Logical fallacies to a time machine!

They aren't logic fallacies, they are merely following your logic. Bush is still alive, and he still may/may not of committed any crime; so therefore the trials should presume.

I'm talking about making sure the President didn't violate his office in such a fashion that would get him kicked out.

If a handful of people want to see Obama throw in a kangaroo court for no good reason like you want; then Bush/Cheney should be thrown in the same court with at least some good reasons.

This only continues to show how partisan you are and how much you have been since you first came to this board.

The eligibility for office of the President is NOT, I repeat NOT up to factcheck.com.

The birth certificate "copy" that was obtained was a crude FAKE...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iBgkDSw-wQ0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iBgkDSw-wQ0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rd5gm8XKv_w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rd5gm8XKv_w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Now I couldn't care less what you investigate about bush. Bush is NOT the issue here. Obama is.

Ok hypocrite, you ignore politifact and you try to take down my claims with two biased youtube videos. Classic.

Bush is certainly the issue here too, unless of course you save "Making sure the office of President is not being violated" to only the ones you want.

I'm talking about making sure the President didn't violate his office in such a fashion that would get him kicked out.

And we're talking about making sure that the current President is actually eligible for the office. If it turns out he is not, it will be an embarrassment for this country. The fact that the "greatest, most powerful country in the world" could allow someone to steal their government would mean disaster for us.

And we're talking about making sure that the current President is actually eligible for the office. If it turns out he is not, it will be an embarrassment for this country. The fact that the "greatest, most powerful country in the world" could allow someone to steal their government would mean disaster for us.

Let me put it in a such way that you'll understand J. You and the Republicans on this board could be shown a video of Obama being born in Hawaii with time, date, and place all very clearly visible and you'll call it a fake.

You guys are acting no better then the 9/11 Conspiracy people that you laugh at and who's words you swat away as fast as they come out.

So if you're going to go after Obama, lets have a open 9/11 commission to discuss the claims that have been ignored for the past almost 8 years now, among other things.

Never mind the fact all of you are willing to think the worse of Obama and make leaps of faith/logic on this issue but not elsewhere. It's hypocritical.

You guys are acting no better then the 9/11 Conspiracy people that you laugh at and who's words you swat away as fast as they come out.

So if you're going to go after Obama, lets have a open 9/11 commission to discuss the claims that have been ignored for the past almost 8 years now, among other things.

Never mind the fact all of you are willing to think the worse of Obama and make leaps of faith/logic on this issue but not elsewhere. It's hypocritical.

Therein lies YOUR problem. I believe there is some truth behind the 9/11 theories. Have a nice day.

When Obama posted on his site his fake BC, I pulled out my Son's BC from Hawaii and knew just looking at both of them that Obama's was a fake! If he has a real BC why post a fake? Common sense only needs to be applied!

Therein lies YOUR problem. I believe there is some truth behind the 9/11 theories. Have a nice day.

Oh really, so you're willing to have a open investigation then. Go ahead and make a thread about it, go see and how many of the same people who are the way they are in the Obama situation act towards you there.

And what do you mean you "believe some truth"?

When Obama posted on his site his fake BC, I pulled out my Son's BC from Hawaii and knew just looking at both of them that Obama's was a fake! If he has a real BC why post a fake? Common sense only needs to be applied!

When was your son's BC from?

And of course:

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

And of course:

$announcementclose-up.jpg

From the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961.

"It is possible that Obama conspired his way to the precipice of the world’s biggest job, involving a vast network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. Anything’s possible. But step back and look at the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and your sense of what’s reasonable has to take over

Of course, it's distantly possible that Obama's grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday. We suggest that those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat. The evidence is clear: Barack Obama was born in the U.S.A.

So tell me Terry, why do you believe it's fake?

Oh really, so you're willing to have a open investigation then. Go ahead and make a thread about it, go see and how many of the same people who are the way they are in the Obama situation act towards you there.

What, are you five? Is it possible that I might disagree with someone on something and agree with them on something else? THE HORROR!

And what do you mean you "believe some truth"?

It's been a while since I've even looked at any of the 9/11 theories, but there was a lot of logic and coincidence involved.

When was your son's BC from?

And of course:

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

And of course:

View attachment 6843

From the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961.

"It is possible that Obama conspired his way to the precipice of the world’s biggest job, involving a vast network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. Anything’s possible. But step back and look at the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and your sense of what’s reasonable has to take over

Of course, it's distantly possible that Obama's grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday. We suggest that those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat. The evidence is clear: Barack Obama was born in the U.S.A.

So tell me Terry, why do you believe it's fake?

My son's BC is from Honolulu, and yes I believe Obama is a fake!

Forum List

Back