Obama's beat down of Syria not going too well

Doubletap

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2012
Obama's beat down of Syria not going too well. He's become dazed & confused, especially since the majority of American citizens & the lawmakers oppose it. The same dazed & confused he shows in addressing the economic stagnation of this great nation.

He's gone from community agitator to international agitator.

Obama's beat down of Syria not going too well. He's become dazed & confused, especially since the majority of American citizens & the lawmakers oppose it. The same dazed & confused he shows in addressing the economic stagnation of this great nation.

Those damn bleeding-heart liberals! :lol:

Last edited:

can you do any better?

can you do any better?

sure. elect him :D

can you do any better?

Paraphrasing Pelosi, we can't tell you if he'll be better until after we elect him.

He believes he will give one speech on tuesday and turn it all around.

Hey--if one simple cruise missile strike will guarantee that WMDs will never ever be used again I might have to rethink my position......

I think what solidified my "no way jose" stance is the fact that Putin is really truly running with this.

He would not put his international stature on the line if Assad hadn't promised him his 5th child with blonde hair that he did NOT use the weapons.

Credibility factor?

Putin: quizzillion

Obama: US Intell is an oxymoron Put the big L on his forehead

Last edited:
This is OSLO calling.........................

We want our Peace Prize Back.....................

He believes he will give one speech on tuesday and turn it all around.

Hey--if one simple cruise missile strike will guarantee that WMDs will never ever be used again I might have to rethink my position......

I think what solidified my "no way jose" stance is the fact that Putin is really truly running with this.

He would not put his international stature on the line if Assad hadn't promised him his 5th child with blonde hair that he did NOT use the weapons.

Credibility factor?

Putin? Credibility? Really?

You're talking about the man who ordered the invasion of Georgia.
You're talking about the man that effectively dissolved the Russian government.
You're talking about the man that jailed the punk band "Pussy Riot".
You're talking about the man that has had lawyers and journalists killed.
You're talking about the man that appoints governors.
You're talking about the man that was once in the KGB.
You're talking about the man that had a former KGB agent killed by poison.

This is the guy you're hanging your hat on.

:lol:

Credibility factor?

Putin? Credibility? Really?

You're talking about the man who ordered the invasion of Georgia.
You're talking about the man that effectively dissolved the Russian government.
You're talking about the man that jailed the punk band "Pussy Riot".
You're talking about the man that has had lawyers and journalists killed.
You're talking about the man that appoints governors.
You're talking about the man that was once in the KGB.
You're talking about the man that had a former KGB agent killed by poison.

This is the guy you're hanging your hat on.

:lol:
Bullshit, you liberals praised the hell out of Gorbachev, who was twice as bad as Putin. YOUR credibility is zero right along with Obama's.

With all despots it's just a matter of degree. Their goals, often hidden, are massive controls over the populace & their property.

If Obama gets what he wants and U.S. attacks Syria, will Cindy Sheehan set up camp outside the White House and protest?

Forum List

Back