Obama’s Chickens Coming Home to Roost

People died on his watch.
Yet no one died at the Iraq embassy.

Cool story bro....

Now tell me why the GOP never issued any report declaring Obama was guilty of murdering those people??

They had 8 or 9 different Benghazi investigations...how come none of them are claiming what your dumb ass is claiming now??

By the way, I am glad you folks finally started pretending to care about embassy safety....I was wondering where you have been for the past 20 years.....Damn shame how we didn't bother to have one single investigation into the 13 previous embassy attacks...US diplomats were killed in them too...guess their lives weren't important...

View attachment 297866

Well, you dumb twat, the Benghazi investigations were not criminal investigations, and we never claimed they were. The investigation was to find out exactly what happened leading up to the Benghazi boondoggle and find out what we could do to prevent it from happening again.

They found that Hillary and the Hussein ignored warnings of impending violence, ignored warnings from allies like the UK that pulled out, refused to improve the security as requested by staff, refused to send help while the attack was happening, and then also lied to the American people about the attack being caused by a film maker in the US.

The report was released, America learned how horrible Dems handle situations, and then elected President Trump.

I’d say the report worked out very well.

So Benghazi is on Barry and no one else.....
Not according to the 8 or 9 different Benghazi investigations....

Or was Trey Gowdy and the GOP lying??

After eleven hours grilling Hillary Clinton, the Benghazi committee was a swing and a miss for Republicans

Realy? Why did we bomb that militia again?

What Militia?
I hope you are not that stupid.

What fuken militia? Are you referring to the terrorist?

Cool story bro....

Now tell me why the GOP never issued any report declaring Obama was guilty of murdering those people??

They had 8 or 9 different Benghazi investigations...how come none of them are claiming what your dumb ass is claiming now??

By the way, I am glad you folks finally started pretending to care about embassy safety....I was wondering where you have been for the past 20 years.....Damn shame how we didn't bother to have one single investigation into the 13 previous embassy attacks...US diplomats were killed in them too...guess their lives weren't important...

View attachment 297866

Point still stands no matter how you sugar coat it.

Loser, this in on Tramp and no one else.

After eleven hours grilling Hillary Clinton, the Benghazi committee was a swing and a miss for Republicans

60 died on Gomer`s watch when there were 11attacks on our embassies and consulates and we won`t forget Reagan`s mother of all Benghazis in Lebanon.

60 died on Gomer`s watch when there were 11attacks on our embassies and consulates and we won`t forget Reagan`s mother of all Benghazis in Lebanon.
Actually, the numbers under Obama have been underreported.

If you're referring to Bush,who knows with you dipshits these day,there was no warning.
Unlike Benghazi.

View attachment 297709

Hard to believe everyone thinks Obama helped the Iranian terrorist regime.

Thomas Joscelyn on Twitter
His chickens haven't come home to roost. Hell, that Cock has been out of the hen house for almost 4 years. Besides, the money may have been well spent. Paying off the bad actors is a time honored practice with U.S. politicians and even DOD. The two parties did not and do not care about blowing money. They just run the presses. Iran is a bigger pain in the ass now than during the 8 years Obama was in office, right?

Wow. You say the dumbest things sometimes. When do you get out of middle school anyway?

I guess you don't remember this tidbit.

The Tongo Tongo ambush or the Niger ambush occurred on 4 October 2017, when armed militants from the Islamic State in the Greater Sahara (ISGS) attacked Nigerien and US soldiers outside the village of Tongo Tongo, Niger while they were returning to base after a stop in the village.[19] During the ambush, five Nigeriens, four US soldiers, and at least 21 ISGS militants were killed and eight Nigeriens and two US soldiers including the team commander were wounded. In the day preceding the ambush, the Nigerien and US soldiers conducted a mission attempting to locate and capture or kill Doundou Chefou, a commander in the ISGS.[20]

Cool story bro....

View attachment 297866

Well, you dumb twat, the Benghazi investigations were not criminal investigations, and we never claimed they were. The investigation was to find out exactly what happened leading up to the Benghazi boondoggle and find out what we could do to prevent it from happening again.

They found that Hillary and the Hussein ignored warnings of impending violence, ignored warnings from allies like the UK that pulled out, refused to improve the security as requested by staff, refused to send help while the attack was happening, and then also lied to the American people about the attack being caused by a film maker in the US.

The report was released, America learned how horrible Dems handle situations, and then elected President Trump.

Yes the Cons did hours of investigations and nothing. What a waste of money and time. The Cons were hidden in the basement room, far from the public site, for days , and days.

4,500 dead in Iraq who were searching for WMDs that we knew weren`t there after Hans Blix and his team inspected 700 sites. If only the Benghazi nuts cared about the 4,500 as much as they care about the 4. Perhaps the president got a pass on Iraq because he doesn`t look anything like Obama.

4,500 dead in Iraq who were searching for WMDs that we knew weren`t there after Hans Blix and his team inspected 700 sites. If only the Benghazi nuts cared about the 4,500 as much as they care about the 4. Perhaps the president got a pass on Iraq because he doesn`t look anything like Obama.
Yeah, Bush got a "pass". What are you drinking, smoking, ingesting?

Maybe if the democrats hadn't given Bush a pass to go to war you wouldn't have to disingenuously whine so much.

And if you think your hero Barry Obama wasn't illegally murdering people in Libya and Iraq you should think again.
Obama’s covert drone war in numbers: ten times more strikes than Bush
But that doesn't count, right? Cause he's a "good" guy.

So how many years of the Trump presidency that is a flop will be blamed on Pres. Obama. It's a joke how things work with Trump Humpers, everything that goes well Pres. Obama had nothing to do with ie. stock market, .low unemployment, good economy, etc. Pres. Obama had nothing to do with any of those things according to Trump Humpers. Now flip that anything that is mucked up by Trump or doesn't go well it's Pres. Obama's fault.

Cool story bro....

View attachment 297866

So what is stopping Trump's DOJ from conducting criminal investigations then??

Or are you dic suckers just content with claiming Obama killed people without actually having to stand on what you claim....like the coward you are

Yeah, Bush got a "pass". What are you drinking, smoking, ingesting?

Maybe if the democrats hadn't given Bush a pass to go to war you wouldn't have to disingenuously whine so much.

And if you think your hero Barry Obama wasn't illegally murdering people in Libya and Iraq you should think again.
Obama’s covert drone war in numbers: ten times more strikes than Bush
But that doesn't count, right? Cause he's a "good" guy.
Those of us who refused to give Bush a pass were called traitors....those of us who opposed going to Iraq, those of us who said Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 --- we all were called terrorists, against America, blah blah.....

None of you Trumpers were there with us -- because you were too busy being Bush sycophants....

So anytime I see one of you dic suckers saying "why didn't you liberals stop us??"" --- just know that is an admission that we were right all along....and you pretending to not be a Bush supporter now isn't a bold stance.....

Actually, the numbers under Obama have been underreported.
Cool...tell us about the rest of the unreported embassy attacks where Americans died during the Obama years....

I'll wait.....

You mean morons that don't know the difference in a "mission" and a "war"?

If you ever meet a veteran, ask him to explain it to you.
Right after I find one that knows the difference between a war and a racket:
653bc5ef.jpg

Any idea?

Forum List

Back