Obama’s Chickens Coming Home to Roost

You mean morons that don't know the difference in a "mission" and a "war"?

If you ever meet a veteran, ask him to explain it to you.
Right after I find one that knows the difference between a war and a racket:
653bc5ef.jpg

Any idea?

Good thing Trump is keeping us out of needless wars,unlike past administrations.
Yup, although I had hoped he wouldn't have sent US troops into Saudi Arabia to defend their oil...hoped he would have done something different in Yemen instead of doing what Obama did...

And I hoped he wouldn't have expanded drone strikes (MORE THAN EVIL OBAMA) and carry on the ongoing military interventions in 7 different countries....

Matter of fact, Trump hasn't really gotten us out of any of these military entanglements....but hey, if this Iran war pops off like neo-cons have been hoping --- you can always pretend you support it too

653bc5ef.jpg

Any idea?

Good thing Trump is keeping us out of needless wars,unlike past administrations.
Yup, although I had hoped he wouldn't have sent US troops into Saudi Arabia to defend their oil...hoped he would have done something different in Yemen instead of doing what Obama did...

And I hoped he wouldn't have expanded drone strikes (MORE THAN EVIL OBAMA) and carry on the ongoing military interventions in 7 different countries....

Matter of fact, Trump hasn't really gotten us out of any of these military entanglements....but hey, if this Iran war pops off like neo-cons have been hoping --- you can always pretend you support it too

You'll have to prove these points with some links.

653bc5ef.jpg

Any idea?

Trump's rules of engagement have resulted in more civilian casualties across the Middle East than Obama's, and neither one has displayed any intention of bringing home our five thousand troops and contractors from Iraq?

653bc5ef.jpg

Any idea?

Trump's rules of engagement have resulted in more civilian casualties across the Middle East than Obama's, and neither one has displayed any intention of bringing home our five thousand troops and contractors from Iraq?

You keep saying that but you dont provide any proof.
It it were true the media would be screeching about it constantly.
Yet we dont hear a word from them on the subject...

653bc5ef.jpg

Any idea?

Trump's rules of engagement have spiked civilian casualties as a simple Google search reveals:
blog_civilian_deaths_iraq_syria2.gif

How many civilians did Trump kill in drone strikes last year?

If Mother Jones is suspect in your mind, there's no shortage of other sources reporting the same results.

653bc5ef.jpg

Any idea?

Trump's rules of engagement have spiked civilian casualties as a simple Google search reveals:

If Mother Jones is suspect in your mind, there's no shortage of other sources reporting the same results.

If you had a legit source why in the hell would you use Mother Jones?
Oh yeah....you dont have one. And again if this were true the media would be screaming it from the rooftops.
I call bullshit.

653bc5ef.jpg

Any idea?

Oh yeah....you dont have one. And again if this were true the media would be screaming it from the rooftops.
I call bullshit.
I call bullshit.
trump civilian casualties - Google Search

I call bullshit.
I call bullshit.
trump civilian casualties - Google Search

Seriously?
All liberal sources and one even refutes your claim.

Trump Cancels Drone Strike Civilian Casualty Report: Does It Matter?

People died on his watch.
Yet no one died at the Iraq embassy.

Cool story bro....

Now tell me why the GOP never issued any report declaring Obama was guilty of murdering those people??

They had 8 or 9 different Benghazi investigations...how come none of them are claiming what your dumb ass is claiming now??

By the way, I am glad you folks finally started pretending to care about embassy safety....I was wondering where you have been for the past 20 years.....Damn shame how we didn't bother to have one single investigation into the 13 previous embassy attacks...US diplomats were killed in them too...guess their lives weren't important...

View attachment 297866

Well, you dumb twat, the Benghazi investigations were not criminal investigations, and we never claimed they were. The investigation was to find out exactly what happened leading up to the Benghazi boondoggle and find out what we could do to prevent it from happening again.

They found that Hillary and the Hussein ignored warnings of impending violence, ignored warnings from allies like the UK that pulled out, refused to improve the security as requested by staff, refused to send help while the attack was happening, and then also lied to the American people about the attack being caused by a film maker in the US.

The report was released, America learned how horrible Dems handle situations, and then elected President Trump.

I’d say the report worked out very well.
So what is stopping Trump's DOJ from conducting criminal investigations then??

Or are you dic suckers just content with claiming Obama killed people without actually having to stand on what you claim....like the coward you are

Having a piss poor foreign policy isn’t against the law. That’s why it’s important to elect someone with good judgment as President.

CNN and MSNBC are reeling from this. They have no idea how to respond.

CNN is asking, “why did they wait until now to strike him”.

Uh, because Iran just threatened us?

LOL. CNN and MSNBC are now fantasizing about how Iran can retaliate against Americans around the world.

LOL. CNN and MSNBC are now fantasizing about how Iran can retaliate against Americans around the world.
After Reagan killed Ghadafi`s 14 month old grandchild in an unprovoked attack, Ghadafi blew up an airline full of civilians over Lockerbie Scotland. You know what they say about payback.

Seriously?
What makes you think "liberal" sources are less trustworthy than Trump?

Breaking the Silence on Civilian Casualties from U.S. Air Strikes in Somalia - Just Security

"Earlier this month, President Donald Trump issued an executive order that eliminated any requirement for the government to publicly report civilian casualties and combatant deaths resulting from lethal operations conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

"Although he couched it as merely eliminating President Barack Obama’s order that had become redundant of reporting requirements Congress subsequently put in place, experts and former government officials have taken issue with that characterization.

"Luke Hartig, senior director for counterterrorism at the National Security Council under President Obama, called it 'a move that is disingenuous at best, willfully deceptive at worst.'"

More Americans deployed to the Middle East today than when Trump took office?

Drain the MAGA

After Reagan killed Ghadafi`s 14 month old grandchild in an unprovoked attack, Ghadafi blew up an airline full of civilians over Lockerbie Scotland. You know what they say about payback.

Well CNN and MSNBC sure are giving them ideas.

Seriously?
What makes you think "liberal" sources are less trustworthy than Trump?

Breaking the Silence on Civilian Casualties from U.S. Air Strikes in Somalia - Just Security

"Earlier this month, President Donald Trump issued an executive order that eliminated any requirement for the government to publicly report civilian casualties and combatant deaths resulting from lethal operations conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

"Although he couched it as merely eliminating President Barack Obama’s order that had become redundant of reporting requirements Congress subsequently put in place, experts and former government officials have taken issue with that characterization.

"Luke Hartig, senior director for counterterrorism at the National Security Council under President Obama, called it 'a move that is disingenuous at best, willfully deceptive at worst.'"

More Americans deployed to the Middle East today than when Trump took office?

Drain the MAGA

You still havent made your point.
And one of the sights refutes your point.

Forum List

Back