Obama's CIA Director Admits He Saw No Evidence Of Collusion

WONDER WHY SHE WOULDN'T WANT TO BE QUESTIONED BY A PARTISAN HACKS COMMITTEE BUTTERCUP?
She has something to hide, fruitcake.

FLYNN, BUTTERCUP, FROM A GOP COMMITTEE

UNLIKE THE GOP WITCH HUNT TO "GET" A DEM

"On the advice of my counsel, I respectively exercise my Fifth Amendment right and decline to answer that question."

Issa eventually gave up. "Ladies and gentlemen, seeking the truth is the obligation of this committee," he said. "I can see no point in going further. I have no expectation that Miss Lerner will cooperate with this committee."

With that, the chairman brought down his gavel and adjourned the hearing.

That's when things got hot.

The panel's ranking Democrat, Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, asked to speak, saying, "You cannot run a committee like this."

Issa had Cummings' microphone shut off.

"I want to ask a question," Cummings (D) could be heard saying. "What's the big deal?"

At that point, Issa had the microphone turned back on. But when Cummings began making a statement about what he sees as the unfairness of the Republican-led committee's investigation, Issa had the microphone shut off again.

"We're adjourned, close it down," Issa said.

"I am a member of the Congress of the United Sates of America!" Cummings shouted. "I am tired of this. ... You cannot just have a one-sided investigation!"

Ex-IRS Official Invokes 5th Amendment Again, Then Things Get Hot

IRS official Lois Lerner came to Congress and it did not go well.

In 2005, Republican President George W. Bush’s IRS Commissioner appointed Lerner to be the director of the agency’s Exempt Organizations Division.

Former colleagues described her as an apolitical career public servant,
though citing her criticisms of the Citizens United ruling, Issa’s committee report concluded that her “left-leaning politics were known and recognized.”

Democrats say the GOP is just playing “gotcha.”

Top GOP Committee Holds IRS Official In Contempt Of Congress

maxresdefault.jpg

WONDER WHY SHE WOULDN'T WANT TO BE QUESTIONED BY A PARTISAN HACKS COMMITTEE BUTTERCUP?

"On the advice of my counsel, I respectively exercise my Fifth Amendment right and decline to answer that question."

Issa eventually gave up. "Ladies and gentlemen, seeking the truth is the obligation of this committee," he said. "I can see no point in going further. I have no expectation that Miss Lerner will cooperate with this committee."

The panel's ranking Democrat, Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, asked to speak, saying, "You cannot run a committee like this."

"I want to ask a question," Cummings (D) could be heard saying. "What's the big deal?"

At that point, Issa had the microphone turned back on. But when Cummings began making a statement about what he sees as the unfairness of the Republican-led committee's investigation, Issa had the microphone shut off again.

"I am a member of the Congress of the United Sates of America!" Cummings shouted. "I am tired of this. ... You cannot just have a one-sided investigation!"

In 2005, Republican President George W. Bush’s IRS Commissioner appointed Lerner to be the director of the agency’s Exempt Organizations Division.

though citing her criticisms of the Citizens United ruling, Issa’s committee report concluded that her “left-leaning politics were known and recognized.”

maxresdefault.jpg

Do you have a point to make, idiot?

maxresdefault.jpg

Cupcake, you mean your LIE that there was something criminal Lerner did OR that the IRS went after CONservative groups solely Buttercup? THAT point :tongue-44:

maxresdefault.jpg

Cupcake, you mean your LIE that there was something criminal Lerner did OR that the IRS went after CONservative groups solely Buttercup? THAT point :tongue-44:
Yeah, double down on your denial of something the IRS has already admitted to. That'll work (in Fantasyland).

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, double down on your denial of something the IRS has already admitted to. That'll work (in Fantasyland).

You mean under political BS Cupcake? When the GOP had witch hunts and held their funding in their hands?

Forum List

Back