Obama's CIA Director Admits He Saw No Evidence Of Collusion

No evidence of collusion except for......

Manafort
Flynn
Kushner
Sessions
What's the evidence?
Plenty of evidence of meetings during last summer

If the meetings were so innocent, why don't they release documentation about what they were about?
I'm sure Putin has recordings
Yeah, MEETINGS, not COLLUSION, moron.

If you say so......

If that is the case, Team Trump will have no problem documenting what the meetings were about

If the meetings were innocent, Trump should have no problems showing us such and such a meeting was in regards to this, here are the notes, here is who was there
I didn't see Obama rushing to release his certificate of live birth because somebody challenged his legitimacy as POTUS.

President Obama released his Birth Certificate in 2008.

And then again in 2012 just to show what an idiot Birther Trump is.

I don't know, why did Lois Lerner (IRS targeting of conservatives) and Patrick Cunningham (Fast and Furious) take it?
I don't know about Lerner, because the IRS didn't target conservatives; but Cunningham broke the law.

YOU REALIZE WHETHER HE DID OR NOT CUPCAKE, HE WAS US CIT JUST BY HIS MOM BEING A US CITIZEN?

November 1, 2008

In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen.
But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document’s authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is “fake.”

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as “supporting documents” to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

Update, April 27, 2011: The White House released the long-form version of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate, confirming (yet again) that he was born in the United States. The Hawaii Department of Health made an exception in Obama’s case and issued copies of the “Certificate of Live Birth.”

Born in the U.S.A. - FactCheck.org

BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE RIGHT BUTTERCUP? MAYBE CHEETO WILL SOMEDAY RELEASE HIS TAXES AS HE REPEATEDLY PROMISED?
You missed the point, stupid shit. Not surprising, however. LOL

No Cupcake the point (false premise) wasn't missed, your inability to recognize the racist Cheeto lead BS is noted though :(
Yeah? What do you think the point was then, asshole?

That in right wing world the black guy MUST show a "long form" BS Cupcake :)
No, dumbfuck. Guess again.

Sorry Cupcake my interactions with right wing blowhards are limited to twice a day, you got that covered Buttercup :)

I don't know, why did Lois Lerner (IRS targeting of conservatives) and Patrick Cunningham (Fast and Furious) take it?
I don't know about Lerner, because the IRS didn't target conservatives; but Cunningham broke the law.
And we're supposed to take you seriously after that? You missed your calling, you should have been a fucking comedian. :lol:

You missed the point, stupid shit. Not surprising, however. LOL

No Cupcake the point (false premise) wasn't missed, your inability to recognize the racist Cheeto lead BS is noted though :(

Sorry Cupcake my interactions with right wing blowhards are limited to twice a day, you got that covered Buttercup :)
IOW you have no fucking clue. Got it, fairy.

Yeah, MEETINGS, not COLLUSION, moron.

If you say so......

If that is the case, Team Trump will have no problem documenting what the meetings were about

If the meetings were innocent, Trump should have no problems showing us such and such a meeting was in regards to this, here are the notes, here is who was there
I didn't see Obama rushing to release his certificate of live birth because somebody challenged his legitimacy as POTUS. Why should President Trump jump through any hoops for you assholes?

Well, Trump can't have it both ways

If he wants to lawyer up and obstruct the investigation, this thing will last well into 2018 (election time)
If he wants this thing to be resolved quickly like he keeps saying....all he needs to do is say

My team met with the Russians, they were inconsequential meetings and here is who we met with, here is a record of the meeting, here is what was discussed

If the meetings were routine like he says, he should have no problem doing this and the Russia problem will go away
Nice little speech there but you know it's bullshit. This "thing" will last into the 2018 election no matter WHAT Trump does. That's been the plan all along and don't insult our intelligence by pretending otherwise.

The plan all along has been to get to the bottom of the Rusian attempt to interfere in our election.

Despite the fake news promoted by you and President Snowflake.
Correction:

"The Plan" all along has been to prevent President Trump from accomplishing anything as president and to cause him as much personal damage as possible. The Russian interference story is merely a means to that end.

We will know which of these is accurate based on the reaction of the haters upon the outcome of the investigation clearing Trump of malfeasance.

And we're supposed to take you seriously after that? You missed your calling, you should have been a fucking comedian. :lol:
No they weren't. That was just some big bullshit lie you spewed onto the country.

The IRS was just doing what they were hired to do.

If you say so......

I didn't see Obama rushing to release his certificate of live birth because somebody challenged his legitimacy as POTUS. Why should President Trump jump through any hoops for you assholes?

Well, Trump can't have it both ways

If he wants to lawyer up and obstruct the investigation, this thing will last well into 2018 (election time)
If he wants this thing to be resolved quickly like he keeps saying....all he needs to do is say

My team met with the Russians, they were inconsequential meetings and here is who we met with, here is a record of the meeting, here is what was discussed

If the meetings were routine like he says, he should have no problem doing this and the Russia problem will go away
Nice little speech there but you know it's bullshit. This "thing" will last into the 2018 election no matter WHAT Trump does. That's been the plan all along and don't insult our intelligence by pretending otherwise.

The plan all along has been to get to the bottom of the Rusian attempt to interfere in our election.

Despite the fake news promoted by you and President Snowflake.
Correction:

"The Plan" all along has been to prevent President Trump from accomplishing anything as president and to cause him as much personal damage as possible. The Russian interference story is merely a means to that end.

We will know which of these is accurate based on the reaction of the haters upon the outcome of the investigation clearing Trump of malfeasance.

""The Plan" all along has been to prevent President Trump from accomplishing anything" Except for the RICHEST as the CONservatives applaud him.

Fixed it for you Cupcake

You get butt hurt Cupcake? :banana:

You get butt hurt Cupcake? :banana:
Why would I be butt hurt over you being a clueless moron?

No they weren't. That was just some big bullshit lie you spewed onto the country.

The IRS was just doing what they were hired to do.
I repeat: We are supposed to take you seriously after that?
IRS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election

On June 24, 2013, new IRS commissioner Danny Werfel revealed that an internal investigation had discovered that the inappropriate screening was both broader and longer-lasting than had previously been known. The report found that words such as "Israel", "progressive" and "Occupy" were also used as red-flags for greater scrutiny, and that screeners were still using such lists up until May 2013.

IRS chief says inappropriate screening was broad
IRS chief says inappropriate screening was broad - The Boston Globe

A spokesman for the Inspector General's office in charge of the IRS audit said they had been asked by House Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) "to narrowly focus on Tea Party organizations"

THEIR "REPORT" BUTTERCUP

https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/2013reports/201310053fr.pdf

Meet the group the IRS actually denied: Democrats!
Although Tea Party applicants got unfair IRS scrutiny, only one known group had status revoked. They’re Democrats
Meet the group the IRS actually denied: Democrats!

Proof the IRS Didn't Target Just Conservatives
Almost one third of the tax-exemption applications selected for additional scrutiny by the IRS were from groups that were not conservative.
Proof the IRS Didn't Target Just Conservatives

According to your own link...

IRS officials...

"...were not driven by partisan motives."
And I have a bridge to sell you, stupid ass.

NOTHING Buttercup?

What, you want a shot at buying that bridge? Why did Lois plead the fifth, Buttercup?

IRS officials...

NOTHING Buttercup?

What, you want a shot at buying that bridge? Why did Lois plead the fifth, Buttercup?

IRS officials...

NOTHING Buttercup?

THIS GUYS COMMITTEE BUTTERCUP?

A spokesman for the Inspector General's office in charge of the IRS audit said they had been asked by House Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) "to narrowly focus on Tea Party organizations"

THEIR "REPORT" BUTTERCUP

https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/2013reports/201310053fr.pdf

WONDER WHY SHE WOULDN'T WANT TO BE QUESTIONED BY A PARTISAN HACKS COMMITTEE BUTTERCUP?

Forum List

Back