Obama's CIA Director Admits He Saw No Evidence Of Collusion

:lol:

No, "evidence" is not what you "do" either, Mr. Gowdy.

It's cute how your story cuts off the rest of Brennan's statement - he doesn't do "evidence", he does intelligence. The CIA isn't an investigative body. They're not law enforcement. They don't collect evidence to build a case against someone - they collect intelligence.

And they found some on Trump, or his campaign.

They "found" intelligence on Trump? You mean they spied on him.

Trump and his defenders will not give up on using the word collusion, ignoring the words meddling and interfering.

The meddling and interference is what helped trump get elected. Actual collusion may not have been necessary.
Actually, it is necessary if you want this to be a vehicle for getting rid of Trump. Russians meddling and interfering doesn't do that.
That's not your problem........the money laundering and cuddling with Russian mobsters is what you should worry about....

Ask yourself what a guy who cannot access US capital markets, and who is persona non grata with US banks, needs to do to finance his "business"....
If there's criminal activity, certainly prosecute. I'm not going to pull a Hillary sycophant and try to protect him if he's actually committed crimes. What I won't do, however, is jump on the "he did it fer sher" bandwagon until I know he has.

Lets end this investigation

All Trumps representatives have to do is provide a credible explanation as to what they were discussing with the Russians

We can end this tomorrow

I agree with you. I would also like a complete listing of all of the hillary operatives who likewise have connections to the russians. More in fact than the trump campaign.

Of course you would- because Clinton is not President- and Trump is.....

Personally I am fine with all of the connections coming out- it can start with AG Sessions providing transcripts of his private discussion with the Russian Ambassador during the campaign.

Hey, I want ALL of the dirt on the politicians and their minions to come out. Repub, Democrat, ALL of them. Why don't you? Afraid of what you'll find?

Quote from my post:
Personally I am fine with all of the connections coming out

All Trumps representatives have to do is provide a credible explanation as to what they were discussing with the Russians

We can end this tomorrow
It's not on them to do that. It's on the investigators to crap or get off the pot.

Trump can end this right now by coming clean about what all the discussions with the Russians were about. If they were routine.......let's just drop this whole thing

But in the absence of full disclosure, we need to allow the FBI investigation to play out. Take statements, investigate, check out the story
Trump could do a presser tomorrow, lay out everything, show nothing inappropriate happened and it would change literally nothing. The narrative is set and it's all the haters have right now. They will not let go of it, period. The FBI can investigate, come out and say nothing happened, won't change a thing. The special counsel, same thing.
Is your forecast premised on something you've actually witnessed, or is it just more Constitutional Perfidy of the Left?
I'm confident the rabid left wouldn't let me down.

It's cute how your story cuts off the rest of Brennan's statement - he doesn't do "evidence", he does intelligence. The CIA isn't an investigative body. They're not law enforcement. They don't collect evidence to build a case against someone - they collect intelligence.

So far we have no evidence that there was collusion- or that there wasn't colluion- nor do we have any evidence that Trump was spied on.

Yet another intelligence agent says no evidence of collusion.

Brennan says he saw intel linking Russia to Trump campaign associates

Brennan said during Tuesday's open hearing he did not know whether Trump’s campaign “colluded” with Russia but said he saw "information and intelligence that was worthy of investigation.”

Brennan's comments were made during a tense exchange with Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy, who pressed the Obama-era official on what evidence he had of a "connection" between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors.

"As I said Mr. Gowdy, I don't do evidence," Brennan said.

The South Carolina congressman responded, "I appreciate that you don't do evidence, Director Brennan. Unfortunately, that's what I do."

Right. So far, all the people who actually know anything, have seen no evidence to support the allegation.

Well the persons who actually know something are busy taking the Fifth.....

Meanwhile, Brennan was very clear that he:

Brennan says he saw intel linking Russia to Trump campaign associates

Brennan said during Tuesday's open hearing he did not know whether Trump’s campaign “colluded” with Russia but said he saw "information and intelligence that was worthy of investigation.”

People associated with the Trump campaign did in fact talk to Russians. And Brits, Germans, French, Canadian, you name 'em. Before the election, after the election, there's no crime in that, and BTW the Clinton people were talking with reps from foreign gov'ts too. The issue here isn't that they were talking, but about what. Did anyone from the Trump campaign collude with anyone from the Russians or anyone one else to hack into the DNC and release whatever they found? So far the answer is NO, we do not convict people in this country without reason or evidence.

Trump and his defenders will not give up on using the word collusion, ignoring the words meddling and interfering.

The meddling and interference is what helped trump get elected. Actual collusion may not have been necessary.
Actually, it is necessary if you want this to be a vehicle for getting rid of Trump. Russians meddling and interfering doesn't do that.
That's not your problem........the money laundering and cuddling with Russian mobsters is what you should worry about....

Ask yourself what a guy who cannot access US capital markets, and who is persona non grata with US banks, needs to do to finance his "business"....
If there's criminal activity, certainly prosecute. I'm not going to pull a Hillary sycophant and try to protect him if he's actually committed crimes. What I won't do, however, is jump on the "he did it fer sher" bandwagon until I know he has.
That's great.....now ask yourself the question.....

we KNOW that there have been issues with Russian mobsters operating out of Trump properties......we KNOW that Trump cannot access domestic capital markets.....we KNOW that he has lied about making his returns available.

I'm not arriving at any conclusions, but there is no question that what we have is MUCH worse than what you spent years trying to pin on Hillary.....and what it may turn out to be?

I'm stocking pork rinds and Tecate for that show....

We can end this tomorrow
It's not on them to do that. It's on the investigators to crap or get off the pot.

Trump can end this right now by coming clean about what all the discussions with the Russians were about. If they were routine.......let's just drop this whole thing

But in the absence of full disclosure, we need to allow the FBI investigation to play out. Take statements, investigate, check out the story
Trump could do a presser tomorrow, lay out everything, show nothing inappropriate happened and it would change literally nothing. The narrative is set and it's all the haters have right now. They will not let go of it, period. The FBI can investigate, come out and say nothing happened, won't change a thing. The special counsel, same thing.

Why doesn't he?

I have yet to hear a legitimate explanation of why his campaign was having so much contact with the Russians

We can end this tomorrow

No.....all you have to do is show evidence that they colluded with the Russians.....still waiting.......and waiting...and waiting.....

We can end this tomorrow

Why doesn't he?

I have yet to hear a legitimate explanation of why his campaign was having so much contact with the Russians

They weren't....hilary was.......john podesta....35 million dollars, bill the rapist, 500,000 dollars....the clinton foundation...144 million dollars....all that money coming from the Russians....and then she destroys 33,000 emails........how many times did she contact the Russians on those emails....?

People associated with the Trump campaign did in fact talk to Russians. And Brits, Germans, French, Canadian, you name 'em. Before the election, after the election, there's no crime in that, and BTW the Clinton people were talking with reps from foreign gov'ts too. The issue here isn't that they were talking, but about what. Did anyone from the Trump campaign collude with anyone from the Russians or anyone one else to hack into the DNC and release whatever they found? So far the answer is NO, we do not convict people in this country without reason or evidence.
Nobody has been charged...it is an investigation
If the investigation finds nothing....we move on

We can end this tomorrow

Is your forecast premised on something you've actually witnessed, or is it just more Constitutional Perfidy of the Left?

Have we actually SEEN any examples of what you suggest?

The FBI can investigate, come out and say nothing happened, won't change a thing. The special counsel, same thing.

anything at all (fast&furious, IRS, BenghaziBenghazi - SERVER!)?

We can end this tomorrow

No.....all you have to do is show evidence that they colluded with the Russians.....still waiting.......and waiting...and waiting.....
we know THEY met......repeatedly.....

what we don't know is why........nothing stops Trumpy from offering a reason....

We can end this tomorrow

Why doesn't he?

They weren't....hilary was.......john podesta....35 million dollars, bill the rapist, 500,000 dollars....the clinton foundation...144 million dollars....all that money coming from the Russians....and then she destroys 33,000 emails........how many times did she contact the Russians on those emails....?
Republicans were running Congress
If the Clinton Foundation was dirty......Republicans would have prosecuted the hell out of it. They found nothing

We can end this tomorrow

what we don't know is why........nothing stops Trumpy from offering a reason....

If they could present some innocent reason why they had to meet with the Russians 17 times I would be satisfied

I have heard nothing. In the absence of a legitimate excuse, I think we need a thorough investigation

So far we have no evidence that there was collusion- or that there wasn't colluion- nor do we have any evidence that Trump was spied on.

Right...no evidence he was spied on. Just his staff member being wiretapped, unmasked and outed illegally to the media by the Obama administration. Just numerous leaks, such as the transcripts of some of the President's first phone calls to foreign leaders. Yea, nothing to see here.

Have we actually SEEN any examples of what you suggest?

The FBI can investigate, come out and say nothing happened, won't change a thing. The special counsel, same thing.

anything at all (fast&furious, IRS, BenghaziBenghazi - SERVER!)?

Yes...the Attorney General who gave the okay for Fast and Furious...did not invesigate fast and furious.....the Attorney General belonging to the same party accused of using the IRS to attack conservative groups...found nothing......the Secretary of State running for President, who was running to continue the policies of the party of the Attorney General....was let off the hook for the death of 4 men under her protection.....and the Server......an illegal, secret server and the destruction of 30,000 emails that were under subpoena...and her rapist husband has a secret meeting with the Attorney General....

Yeah....keep telling us there was an actual attempt to find the truth in any of those....

No Democrat would recognize evidence if it bit him/her/it in the ample ass.

If you doubt that think about:

Benghazi
The IRS pogrom
Seth Rich
Vince Foster
Whitewater
Fast and Furious

want more?

We can end this tomorrow

And nothing stops the 'Resistance' from making up their own reasons without anything to support their conclusions.

Forum List

Back