Obama's economy is doing AWESOME

• 2nd Qtr GDP just downgraded to 2.0%
  • Treasury Bond yields at record lows
  • Fed had to cut rates 25bps
  • Market wants another 50bps
  • Both consumer debt and corporate debt getting up there
The economy is pretty good, but there are some clear points of weakness. 50/50 right now as to which direction we go.

Only wingers would say the economy is awesome. Only wingers would say we're in a recession.

Wingers have no credibility, and that's no more true than on this topic.
Mac, calling everyone you disagree with a "winger" is getting old. Find some new schtick.
I don't like wingers.

If you don't like that, tough shit.
You use the word "winger" as a mantra, constantly complaining about them as if that explains everything wrong with the world.

The economy is pretty good, but there are some clear points of weakness. 50/50 right now as to which direction we go.

Only wingers would say the economy is awesome. Only wingers would say we're in a recession.

I give, what's a winger?
Right wing or left wing extremists
He knows. He's just being obtuse to change the subject.

Mac, calling everyone you disagree with a "winger" is getting old. Find some new schtick.
I don't like wingers.

If you don't like that, tough shit.
You use the word "winger" as a mantra, constantly complaining about them as if that explains everything wrong with the world.
I think you worry too much about my posts.

If you don't like them, don't read them.

I give, what's a winger?
He fooled me-dealing with certain people here is liking walking thru a field of land mines.

I give, what's a winger?
He fooled me-dealing with certain people here is liking walking thru a field of land mines.

Is this where we play pretend? Hey fuckhead Mac fucker fuck. When I ask a question I'm being sincere. I'm not a weak person like yourself, so don't be confused. I have no reason to change a subject, ever. I asked because what MF wingers would "only say we're in a recession"? Unless he meant Demonicrats the comment makes no sense.

Last edited:

I give, what's a winger?

Is this where we play pretend? Hey fuckhead Mac fucker fuck. When I ask a question I'm being sincere. I'm not a weak person like yourself, so don't be confused. I have no reason to change a subject, ever. I asked because what MF wingers would "only say we're in a recession"? Unless he meant Demonicrats the comment makes no sense.
Then you're just badly confused and I don't care enough to help you.

The economy Obama left Trump was only good for 3 years before falling into a recession.

Take a while to reach recession. At least three consecutive quarters of negative GDP

bush 43 waited until AFTER the 2008 election before he admitted we were in a recession

I doubt Crooked Donnie would ever admit it

bush 43 waited until AFTER the 2008 election before he admitted we were in a recession

remind me...

who held Congress in 2007?
Still trying to pass the buck on the Great Bush Recession of 2008?

You can’t point to a single piece of legislation passed in .2007 that could have impacted a recession

You can’t point to a single piece of legislation passed in .2007 that could have impacted a recession

exactly my point.

Recession started in December, 11 months after dems took both houses.

and not ONE bill to stop/slow it.

"At least three consecutive quarters of negative GDP"

WHO was in charge of the checkbook during those 3 quarters?

Bush SIGNED the budgets, he didn't WRITE them.
"Recession started in December, 11 months after dems took both houses. and not ONE bill to stop/slow it."

Liar.

H.R. 1427

H.R. 3221

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Take a while to reach recession. At least three consecutive quarters of negative GDP

remind me...

exactly my point.

"Recession started in December, 11 months after dems took both houses. and not ONE bill to stop/slow it."

Liar.

H.R. 1427

H.R. 3221

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Sign of intellectual dishonesty on your part. And you brag about it SMH.

While you leftist-long for a recession, you might do your homework before blurting out statistics. Or you can continue to look foolish, which seems to be your comfort zone.

"Obama's" Ecomoney, Date Value
Jun 30, 2019 2.29%
Mar 31, 2019 2.65%
Dec 31, 2018 2.52%
Sep 30, 2018 3.13%
Jun 30, 2018 3.20%
Mar 31, 2018 2.86%
Dec 31, 2017 2.80%
Sep 30, 2017 2.42%
Jun 30, 2017 2.16%
Mar 31, 2017 2.10%
Dec 31, 2016 2.03%

Annualized GDP growth rate in the first 14 quarters of the Trump administration: 2.5%
Annualized GDP growth rate in the last 14 quarters of the Obama administration: 2.3%

Real Gross Domestic Product

remind me...

exactly my point.

Liar.

H.R. 1427

H.R. 3221

Sign of intellectual dishonesty on your part. And you brag about it SMH.
Liar. Those were two bills Democrats passed in the House to add oversight to the GSE's.

Which was more than Republicans passed between 2001-2006.

There's an easy way to tell this isn't the Obama economy. There are no limits on Blacks and Hispanics ability to experience the American dream. There's no big minority scapegoating. Democrats are no longer able to hold minorities down and keep them poor, pissed off and dependent on government. There's just a ton more freedom in the Trump economy.

Forum List

Back