Obama's Failing Economy- U.S. productivity sinks 3% in Fourth Quarter

And in 2006 Bush did the same.

"America is a stronger country every single time a family moves into a home of their own," he said in October 2004. To achieve his vision, Bush pushed new policies encouraging homeownership, like the "zero-down-payment initiative," which was much as it sounds—a government-sponsored program that allowed people to get mortgages without a down payment. More exotic mortgages followed, including ones with no monthly payments for the first two years. Other mortgages required no documentation other than the say-so of the borrower. Absurd though these all were, they paled in comparison to the financial innovations that grew out of the mortgages—derivatives built on other derivatives, packaged and repackaged until no one could identify what they contained and how much they were, in fact, worth.
http://www.newsweek.com/so-much-bushs-ownership-society-92163
Yes and that was a fault of his, but he did see the error of this policy, and warned about it in 2006.

I bring citations......you bring Bold Assertions.....
Oh my fault, it was October 9, 2008 that Bush warned of the up coming housing bubble burst. The democrats, who controlled both houses ignored him.
The "up coming housing bubble burst"?

Where do they fucking find you people?

3hYZr8U.png

idiots with low IQ's make up the majority, they're on call 24/7.

I guess that's close to the 750,000 jobs we were losing a month at the end of Bush's second term.

A global recession looms because of depressed oil prices and an economic slowdown in China, market watcher Mark Grant said Thursday.

Guess that makes it Obama's fault.

The US is a major player in the global economy, dumb ass. You're an economic illiterate, go post on something you know....like gay stuff

A global recession looms because of depressed oil prices and an economic slowdown in China, market watcher Mark Grant said Thursday.

The US is a major player in the global economy, dumb ass. You're an economic illiterate, go post on something you know....like gay stuff
Gassy,

No need to get huffy just cause someone actually went beyond scanning the link from Drudge.....you ought to try it some time...

You say "gay" and here comes the guy who feels compelled to wear a sexual orientation tag...

Go figger...

8 states with a large energy sector lost more jobs than they gained for the last 12 mo.

N Dakota
Wyoming
W Virginia
Louisiana
Oklahoma
Alaska
Illinois
New Mexico

8 states with a large energy sector lost more jobs than they gained for the last 12 mo.

N Dakota
Wyoming
W Virginia
Louisiana
Oklahoma
Alaska
Illinois
New Mexico

Online shopping is absolutely killing retail jobs also

I guess that's close to the 750,000 jobs we were losing a month at the end of Bush's second term.

Uhm, apparently you missed this, but Bush has been gone for going on 8 years. Jot that down if you will... there will be a test later.

N Dakota
Wyoming
W Virginia
Louisiana
Oklahoma
Alaska
Illinois
New Mexico

Online shopping is absolutely killing retail jobs also
Yep. And I just got a notice today that along with Macy's, Walmart, Target etc...

Wholefoods is also laying off 1500 workers nationwide.

Two more big layoffs to watch for...

Nationwide insurance and
Sprint ( which needs to reduce it's budget by 2.5 billion dollars).

Gassy,

No need to get huffy just cause someone actually went beyond scanning the link from Drudge.....you ought to try it some time...

GFY asshole, you're irrelevant. All Drudge did was post the links to the sources but of course you thought I didn't know that.Now sit down and let the grownups talk...or you could refute what the articles are conveying......BAHAHAHAHA like that will happen

Gassy,

GFY asshole, you're irrelevant. All Drudge did was post the links to the sources but of course you thought I didn't know that.Now sit down and let the grownups talk...or you could refute what the articles are conveying......BAHAHAHAHA like that will happen
Now THAT'S Gassy!

Did you know that job growth has outpaced !labor force growth by a factor of about 2.5 over the past 48 months?

I know that it is not something stressed at Drudge, or CNS. ..

But it puts the stuff he feeds you in perspective....

Now what do you think a Reich Wing media link pasture grazer like you can teach me?

15 states with under 1% job growth. 4 in the negative numbers.

15 states with under 1% job growth. 4 in the negative numbers.

Yo, BlueHair!

BUSINESS EMPLOYMENT DYNAMICS: SECOND QUARTER 2015

From March 2015 to June 2015, gross job gains from opening and
expanding private sector establishments were 7.6 million, an increase
of 607,000 jobs from the previous quarter, the U.S. Bureau of Labor
Statistics reported today. Over this period, gross job losses from
closing and contracting private sector establishments were 6.7 million,
an increase of 4,000 jobs from the previous quarter.
(See tables A, 1, and 3.)

The difference between the number of gross job gains and the number of
gross job losses yielded a net employment gain of 829,000 jobs in the
private sector during the second quarter of 2015.
(See tables A, 1, and 3.)......

During the second quarter of 2015, gross job gains exceeded gross job
losses in all industry sectors except the natural resources and mining
sector. The service-providing sector, with 6.2 million gross job gains
and 5.4 million gross job losses, experienced a net increase of 773,000
jobs. The goods-producing sector experienced a net increase of 56,000
jobs, the result of 1.4 million gross job gains and 1.3 million gross
job losses. The natural resources and mining sector, a subset of the
goods-producing sector, experienced a net decrease of 69,000 jobs, the
result of 263,000 gross job gains and 332,000 gross job losses.
(See table 3.)

Business Employment Dynamics Summary

Forum List

Back