Obama's farewell address longer than Reagan's, Clinton's and George W. Bush's combined

It will be interesting to see what BHO will do the next time he shows up after a long vacation.

I think like Carter he will want to do something.

Maybe Ambassador to Kenya?

blah, blah, blah... I, I, I , I...... what a douche.. Just go away narcissist

-Geaux
==================

President Obama's farewell address to the nation was longer than the good-bye speeches of Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush combined.

Clinton spoke for 7 minutes, 25 seconds; Reagan spoke for 20 minutes, 42 seconds; and George W. Bush spoke for 13 minutes, 7 seconds. Obama spoke for 51 minutes, 10 seconds, nearly 10 minutes longer than the other three put together.

Obama also broke from the tradition of delivering his final speech from the White House. Clinton and Reagan both spoke from the Oval Office, and George W. Bush spoke in front of a small audience in the White House East Room; the Obama administration distributed public tickets for his speech at the McCormick Place convention center in Chicago. Obama spoke to a crowd of 18,000.

He probably did it just to confuse stupid people, and force them not to read it or listen. We all know that people struggle on this site when people post more than one or two sentences. They didn't even get this far. If I add a little more after this they definitely won't read the previous sentence, then I'll just add something at the end to make it look like a continuation of the first five words and they'll have no idea. So, they simply won't listen or read what he has to say.

Forum List

Back