Obama's Former Advisor, David Axelrod: Ginsburg's Vacancy Fight 'Could Tear This Country Apart'

Dude .. you've gotten so much more bitter, soon and sadly you'll become an official TDS humorless crackpot..

Just sayin and good luck..

I am not bitter at all, just do not like racist or sexist. I guess that is something you do not understand.

based upon your response I will assume you agree with the person I responded to when they said...If only we could take away women's right to vote right now.

Merrick Garland Supreme Court nomination - Wikipedia

Republican Senate leaders declared that because Scalia's seat had become vacant during an election year, the Senate would not even consider a nomination from the president.

The McConnell Rule

Joe Biden Argued for Delaying Supreme Court Picks in 1992

Biden rule.
OK

So you agree that Supreme Court picks are not to be filled in an election year

You liberals have turned our government into the Hatfields and the McCoys...attacking every conservative in office or in the media...banning us from speaking on college campuses...shouting us out of restaurants...but now you want us to play nice with you if Ginsburg retires or dies? Why would we do that, Winger? So you can seat another far left ideologue? The GOP seats moderates. Democrats seat extremists. Go screw yourself. We owe you nothing in the way of compromise!
I just expect consistency out of my Republican brethren

You either support SCOTUS appointments in an election year or you don’t.

Which is it?

Oh you "expect" consistency from me...but not from the guy who's leading the polls for your party right now? Like I said, Winger...go screw yourself! You on the left have turned this into a scorched earth campaign...don't expect the right to compromise with you on anything at this point!

If Ginsburg were to die in 2020, Republicans would be unable to fill the vacancy because of the McConnell rule

You can’t fill a vacancy in an election year

McConnell followed the Biden rule. Then, the Left said he got it wrong, so it wasn't a rule. Now, if there's a vacancy, he'll bring the nomination to the floor because the Left said he should and you dolts will complain! No pleasing you.

Shitflinger is desperately trying to apply Alinsky's rules for radicals. For those to work, we would have to care about the opinion in the Bolsheviks. democrats are shit, but less pleasant to be around. No one cares if they claim we don't live up to our own rules. Fuck them.

What did Alinsky say about hypocrites?

He ordered you scum to be hypocrites, something you excel at, shitflinger.

4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.

I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:

.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.

.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.

.3 Elections have consequences.

RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'

What he’s really doing is threatening and scaring the People that if Liberals don’t get what they want, there will be violence. Obama was really good at reminding people that “Elections have consequences”. Fuck the extreme Left. They want to step out of the Constitution when they don’t get their way rather than working respectfully in the process to oppose as the Framers set up. Here’s a thought....win the Senate and the Presidency.

1. Fuck the far right.

2. Could happen.

No, fuck you Communists.

You wanted to wage civil war against America, fuck all of you.

Dude .. you've gotten so much more bitter, soon and sadly you'll become an official TDS humorless crackpot..

I am not bitter at all, just do not like racist or sexist. I guess that is something you do not understand.

based upon your response I will assume you agree with the person I responded to when they said...If only we could take away women's right to vote right now.
Meanwhile Democrats actually are making racist and sexist policy after racist and sexist policy and you want to whine about Republicans making discussion threads.

I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:

.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.

.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.

RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'

What he’s really doing is threatening and scaring the People that if Liberals don’t get what they want, there will be violence. Obama was really good at reminding people that “Elections have consequences”. Fuck the extreme Left. They want to step out of the Constitution when they don’t get their way rather than working respectfully in the process to oppose as the Framers set up. Here’s a thought....win the Senate and the Presidency.

1. Fuck the far right.

2. Could happen.

No, fuck you Communists.

Sorry dude. I am not calling for war other than through the ballot box.

If Ginsburg were to die in 2020, Republicans would be unable to fill the vacancy because of the McConnell rule

McConnell followed the Biden rule. Then, the Left said he got it wrong, so it wasn't a rule. Now, if there's a vacancy, he'll bring the nomination to the floor because the Left said he should and you dolts will complain! No pleasing you.

Shitflinger is desperately trying to apply Alinsky's rules for radicals. For those to work, we would have to care about the opinion in the Bolsheviks. democrats are shit, but less pleasant to be around. No one cares if they claim we don't live up to our own rules. Fuck them.

I think you are just making that one up

Show where he said any such thing

Meanwhile Democrats actually are making racist and sexist policy after racist and sexist policy and you want to whine about Republicans making discussion threads.
Can you show one?

Can you show one?
The green new deal, reparations; hell, the fucking affordable care act was designed to tax the fuck out of white people to disproportionately benefit non white people.

Can you show one?
The green new deal, reparations; hell, the fucking affordable care act was designed to tax the fuck out of white people to disproportionately benefit non white people.
Are you shitting me?

How are ANY of those racist?

Can you show one?
Are you shitting me?

The far right has gone completely around the bend.

Can you show one?
Are you shitting me?

All of them are.

Name a single Republican policy that has purposely hurt anyone to the benefit of white people.

Can you show one?
Are you shitting me?

Everything is “far right” to you communist psychopaths.

You are disgusting animals who will be dealt with just like you tried to do to us.

Can you show one?
Are you shitting me?

You are disgusting animals who will be dealt with just like you tried to do to us.

You sound completely unhinged. Are you advocating violence? How did “we” tried to deal with you lot?

My comment stands. Around the bend.

1. Fuck the far right.

2. Could happen.

No, fuck you Communists.

Sorry dude. I am not calling for war other than through the ballot box.

Call or not, your traitor party is waging war against the Republic.

A fucking coup, you you shit wads actually tried to stage a coup. :oops:

I think you are just making that one up

Show where he said any such thing

Trolling along in your troll mobile, shitflinger flings shit from behind the wheel, No thought or reason or class you know, he has nowhere particular in mind to go....

Can you show one?
Are you shitting me?

Well, open treason will rile some folk up.

You want to end the Republic. Yes, you'd like to do it with no bloodshed, you'd like us to just submit to a Marxist dictatorship. I get it.

BUT it isn't going to happen. Your party is already violent, look at your Brown Shirt out on Kristalnacht every weekend. If Ginsburg dies, as she probably will soon, your party has already said they will engage in violence to stop Trump from appointing another American to the court.

Y'all will have to excuse me, I'm wanted back on planet Earth....

Can you show one?
Are you shitting me?

You sound completely unhinged. Are you advocating violence? How did “we” tried to deal with you lot?

My comment stands. Around the bend.
You want to laugh about all the damage, suffering and anxiety that Antifa causes for hundreds of innocent people every week and you have the fucking nerve to ask what you have done to us?

Violence is not going to even describe what is coming to you animals.

Forum List

Back