Obama's Former Advisor, David Axelrod: Ginsburg's Vacancy Fight 'Could Tear This Country Apart'

You want to laugh about all the damage, suffering and anxiety that Antifa causes for hundreds of innocent people every week and you have the fucking nerve to ask what you have done to us?

Violence is not going to even describe what is coming to you animals.
Antifa is antifascist. That is a good thing. If you did not know it.
They are racist inbred thugs attacking innocent Christians, scaring children half to death and destroying the property of hard working people.

There is absolutely nothing “good” about Antifa, and there is also nothing that will save them from the darkest hell that karma dictates for them.
Antifa is for the greater good. Ginsburg was a great justice. Christians are the last people to complain. All over the world people died in the name of Jesus a fake figure you can't prove had existed. Catholics killed 6 million Jews. Catholics killed Jews, and Muslims in the Inquisition. Catholics enslaved millions of Africans. Catholics killed millions of Aztecs, and Icans. The church of England killed people all over. Southern Baptists were for manifest destiny, slaughtering Indians. Catholics created the crusades against Muslims.
Antifa is a gang of thugs.
Name every person killed by Antifa?
Name every person in prison who did not kill anyone

Moron

What open treason?

You fucking tried to stage a coup. That is flat out treason. Obama agent McCabe attempted to overthrow the elected President of the United States, and YOU CHEERED HIM
FOR IT.

Instead of being strapped down on a gurney like Tim McVeigh, the fucking traitor is now on DNC hate station CNN.

See this where you reinforce the Around the Bend theory.

How do I want to e d the Republic?

What Marxist dictatorship? You have commie brain infestation.

I like our representative democracy, thank you very much. That is why I find so many of Trumps policies abhorant and his open admiration of authoritarian dictators concerning. Be careful what you wish for next time youcast your ballet.

Let's talk about the "Green Marxist Raw Deal" shall we? How exactly do you Stalinsts intend to enforce it?

Your party already showed it’s lack of ethics with Garland. We both know Mitch will forget his “Biden rule” claim if Ginsberg’s seat becomes open, we have seen how crooked you are in your power grabbing.

But no, I do not endorse violence, never have and never will. That is for you lot with your gungrabbing fearmongering conspiracy theorist mindset.

Are you lying that your party is NOT attempting to disarm the peasantry? Really?

You really think we're that stupid?
A coup? You are around the bend. Conspiracy theory crap.

But you have managed to insert all the necessary buzzwords, how ever ignorant. Marxist Stalinist, Treason.

Are you on drugs?

Call it what it is: Andrew McCabe plotted a coup to overturn results of the election

The far right has gone completely around the bend.
Everything is “far right” to you communist psychopaths.

You are disgusting animals who will be dealt with just like you tried to do to us.

You sound completely unhinged. Are you advocating violence? How did “we” tried to deal with you lot?

My comment stands. Around the bend.
You want to laugh about all the damage, suffering and anxiety that Antifa causes for hundreds of innocent people every week and you have the fucking nerve to ask what you have done to us?

Every week? Really now. You sound like a violent nutter. When will you rein in your white supremacist buddies?
My “buddies” aren’t even on the battlefield yet.

Don’t beg for mercy before you have even tasted your own blood yet coward.

Unlike the pieces of shit in Antifa we won’t be trying and failing to kill innocent pacifists. We are going to destroy all of your so called “schools”, your media etc, all the while we will be cutting Antifa and their supporters down to the last just like the Death Angels killing all of those innocent white people in San Francisco all those years ago.
When is the next Antifa rally because I want to wear my Trump hat, and brass knuckles

They are racist inbred thugs attacking innocent Christians, scaring children half to death and destroying the property of hard working people.

There is absolutely nothing “good” about Antifa, and there is also nothing that will save them from the darkest hell that karma dictates for them.
Antifa is for the greater good. Ginsburg was a great justice. Christians are the last people to complain. All over the world people died in the name of Jesus a fake figure you can't prove had existed. Catholics killed 6 million Jews. Catholics killed Jews, and Muslims in the Inquisition. Catholics enslaved millions of Africans. Catholics killed millions of Aztecs, and Icans. The church of England killed people all over. Southern Baptists were for manifest destiny, slaughtering Indians. Catholics created the crusades against Muslims.
There are thousands of cases of attempted murder by Antifa just in the US alone.

Just because they either ran, missed a major artery or even got overpowered by a civilian doesn’t mean that Antifa isn’t a murderous organization.

They are just weak idiots who can’t carry out their intended goal. The lowest educated and the lowest IQ people are usually not going to be successful in killing people after being loud and aggressive in packs.

You are disgusting animals who will be dealt with just like you tried to do to us.

You sound completely unhinged. Are you advocating violence? How did “we” tried to deal with you lot?

Every week? Really now. You sound like a violent nutter. When will you rein in your white supremacist buddies?

Unlike the pieces of shit in Antifa we won’t be trying and failing to kill innocent pacifists. We are going to destroy all of your so called “schools”, your media etc, all the while we will be cutting Antifa and their supporters down to the last just like the Death Angels killing all of those innocent white people in San Francisco all those years ago.
When is the next Antifa rally because I want to wear my Trump hat, and brass knuckles
Just drive downtown wherever you are, they will almost assuredly be there.

But unless you live in a blue state they probably won’t attack you first.

Never seen them. We tend to get more white supremacist types.

There are thousands of cases of attempted murder by Antifa just in the US alone.

Just because they either ran, missed a major artery or even got overpowered by a civilian doesn’t mean that Antifa isn’t a murderous organization.

They are just weak idiots who can’t carry out their intended goal. The lowest educated and the lowest IQ people are usually not going to be successful in killing people after being loud and aggressive in packs.
What thousands of cases?

Are you shitting me?

How are ANY of those racist?

The far right has gone completely around the bend.

Antifa is the closest thing to the brownshirts yet in the 21st century

Parody account?

What open treason?

You fucking tried to stage a coup. That is flat out treason. Obama agent McCabe attempted to overthrow the elected President of the United States, and YOU CHEERED HIM
FOR IT.

Instead of being strapped down on a gurney like Tim McVeigh, the fucking traitor is now on DNC hate station CNN.

I like our representative democracy, thank you very much. That is why I find so many of Trumps policies abhorant and his open admiration of authoritarian dictators concerning. Be careful what you wish for next time youcast your ballet.

Let's talk about the "Green Marxist Raw Deal" shall we? How exactly do you Stalinsts intend to enforce it?

Your party already showed it’s lack of ethics with Garland. We both know Mitch will forget his “Biden rule” claim if Ginsberg’s seat becomes open, we have seen how crooked you are in your power grabbing.

But no, I do not endorse violence, never have and never will. That is for you lot with your gungrabbing fearmongering conspiracy theorist mindset.

Are you lying that your party is NOT attempting to disarm the peasantry? Really?

But you have managed to insert all the necessary buzzwords, how ever ignorant. Marxist Stalinist, Treason.

Are you on drugs?

Call it what it is: Andrew McCabe plotted a coup to overturn results of the election

Conservative Review :lmao: are you on drugs? Tbe rightwing Media Matters :lol:

Conservative Review - Wikipedia

And by white supremacists, you mean white people.

Gotta hate em all....

iu

LOL is Alveda King a white supremacist

I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:

.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.

.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.

.3 Elections have consequences.

RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'

What he’s really doing is threatening and scaring the People that if Liberals don’t get what they want, there will be violence. Obama was really good at reminding people that “Elections have consequences”. Fuck the extreme Left. They want to step out of the Constitution when they don’t get their way rather than working respectfully in the process to oppose as the Framers set up. Here’s a thought....win the Senate and the Presidency.

1. Fuck the far right.

2. Could happen.

No, fuck you Communists.

You wanted to wage civil war against America, fuck all of you.

Sorry dude. I am not calling for war other than through the ballot box.

Axelrod will go to any means beyond the ballot box.

What open treason?

FOR IT.

Are you on drugs?

Feel free to point out where they were in error... :eusa_whistle:

You're just a commie hack. You have nothing reasonable to add.

If Trump gets another pick it will be catastrophic. With McConnell killing the filibuster, the only way a justice can be confirmed is through a totally partisan charade with zero interest in respecting the Constitution. Democrats will need to expand the court to 11 in 2021 to balance it.
NO.

No? What are you going to do about it exactly?

What open treason?

FOR IT.

Are you on drugs?

Feel free to point out where they were in error... :eusa_whitle:

You're just a commie hack. You have nothing reasonable to add.
That would unearth the deep state conspiracy theory bs and I am not in the mood.

Let me see find a cutnpaste, hopefully from media matters.

If Trump gets another pick it will be catastrophic. With McConnell killing the filibuster, the only way a justice can be confirmed is through a totally partisan charade with zero interest in respecting the Constitution. Democrats will need to expand the court to 11 in 2021 to balance it.
NO.

No? What are you going to do about it?

Let's say, hypothetically, that the Stalinists gain power and attempt to stuff the court, but that the legitimate court rules the act unconstitutional, 6 -3 (assuming Ginsburg dead and another American on the court.) What will you do?

NO.
It has happened before, and the constitution is under threat.
Inform me the last time we had 11 justices on the Court. That is what I was saying NO to.
As for Amy whatsherface, I believe she is an outspoken ProLifer, and I do not think Susan Collins will vote to confirm her; I have a feeling she would not be the only senator who won't like Amy. My point being, the filibuster might be possible and the Dems can give Mitch back his own medicine and "postpone" the appointment until the election.

Or maybe it won’t, Mitch will not bat an eye to rally Republicans behind a certain Trump pick in election year and Democrats will be looking at court expansion as the only recourse.

NO.

No? What are you going to do about it?

Let's say, hypothetically, that the Stalinists gain power and attempt to stuff the court, but that the legitimate court rules the act unconstitutional, 6 -3 (assuming Ginsburg dead and another American on the court.) What will you do?

They don’t need to “attempt” anything - there is not a set court size just as there is no actual law that we don’t confirm election year nominations.

Republicans who denied Garland a vote because it was election year, now want to confirm Trump pick under same conditions? No problem, but if you think Democrats will just eat that shit and let it go you need to think again.

Forum List

Back