Obama's Former Advisor, David Axelrod: Ginsburg's Vacancy Fight 'Could Tear This Country Apart'

I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:
.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.
.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.
.3 Elections have consequences.
RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'
If only we could take away women's right to vote right now. Women are going to whine like bitches when the next Supreme Court nominee is announced.
When you punks lose the senate and presidency we'll see who'll be whining like bitches

Since that isn't going to happen, you will be whining like the lying little bitch you are.

Why does it matter to the left so much?

I guess the same reason it means so damn much to you. I cannot figure it out from either side.

Easy answer it is to prove Progressive movement is as racist or even more violently racist than the Trump supporters and nominating someone like Rice will show those like you will object quickly but if Michelle Obama were the choice and nominated by a Democrat you would scream she is great.

Also another black should be on the court in my personal opinion...

Do not add me to your racist little mix, both would be shitty choices as neither has any judicial experience. Do you pick you doctor based upon their skin color?

What the hell is wrong with you people.

And for the record before you go there, I have been very vocal on this forum about my support for the previous two choices by Trump, and giving Trump credit for making two such wise choices.

I think Trump should nominate a Black Conservative Woman for the position...
I'd probably like to see Condi on SCOTUS. She's brilliant. I don't know her views well enough to be sure.

Condi Rice will not make you happy but good choice though!
She's a lawyer?

Do you have to be?

The US Constitution does not require you to have a law degree...

Some things are just common sense.

Would you go to a doctor without a medical degree?

Or a dentist that had a mechanical engineering degree?

I think Trump should nominate a Black Conservative Woman for the position...
I'd probably like to see Condi on SCOTUS. She's brilliant. I don't know her views well enough to be sure.

She's a lawyer?

Do you have to be?

Yes on both because even the ones with schooling from here are blithering idiots...

She's a lawyer?

Do you have to be?

Yes on both because even the ones with schooling from here are blithering idiots...

You are so full of shit.

Crawl back into your hole.

She's a lawyer?

Do you have to be?

You are so full of shit.

Am I?

My brother was sick and told me he was dying and he needed to go to the doctor and I told him he had the Australian flu...

So we went and the doctor said the same thing...

He told me agin he was dying and I told him he had walking pneumonia and the doctor said the same thing.

He said he was having a heart attack and I told him it was a panic attack, and the doctor agree it was a panic attack...

Yeah, my education is in Geo-engineering...

My point is you do not need to be in law to be on the USSC...

She's a lawyer?

Do you have to be?

You are so full of shit.

Edward and you believe Condi Rice is not qualified then is Susan Rice qualified?

I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:
.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.
.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.
RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'
If only we could take away women's right to vote right now. Women are going to whine like bitches when the next Supreme Court nominee is announced.

Why is it all the racist and the sexist on this forum are Trump worshipers.

Is it just coincidence?
No, the Republicans on this board are not racist and sexist, its just that the dems/leftists on this board have had their brains fried on drugs...and are hallucinating and following the orders of their imaginary friends....

you have some of the worst reading comprehension I have ever ran across. I did not say anything about Repubs.

So, the post I quoted advocates the taking away the right to vote from women. Do you agree with that?

We have had multiple threads in the last few weeks where Trump worshipers have put forth the idea that only white people should be allowed to vote...I have never seen anything like this from anyone but Trump worshipers.

Also, we had a thread where it was stated by these same people that women are inferior to men and need to be commanded by their husbands. Is this a view you hold also?

I doubt that anything you post is true, it so rarely is. But link to these posts what people say only whites should be able to vote? We all know about GreenAndBlue , he is a nut job and no one takes him seriously.

The fact is that the majority of men citizens agrees with trump and me

Really rediculous to try to lie and brainwash the unwise

You cannot brainwash the majority of men with their natural higher logic ability

Only foolish losers tries to lie and deceive

The ones with logic are the inventors and producers which are the conservatives

The low logics have to lie and steal to get what the high logic types produces

What happens is the high logic types invents again and stops you low logic crooks from stealing

5be1cf268c418.image.jpg

Why not? This young Lady could not be more destructive than Elena Kagan...

She's a lawyer?

Do you have to be?

You are so full of shit.

Edward and you believe Condi Rice is not qualified then is Susan Rice qualified?

Why would she be?

Does she have any knowledge of Constitutional law?

Does she have any training or education that would be applicable to the work done by the SCOTUS

Do you have to be?

You are so full of shit.

Why would she be?

Does she have any training or education that would be applicable to the work done by the SCOTUS

She just like the other Rice held positions that could work in their favor, so are you saying Susan Rice is also disqualified?

That’s great news...but this nation is already torn apart...I’d love to see the divide grow much further. The Mexicrat Party must be squashed.
The good news is; it has been decades since good, legitimate, real Americans were this unified.

The majority of the men with their higher natural logic ability

Agrees with trump and me

Who can predict THIS !!???

The men will rise and stop this harmful voting system of having child like low logic abilities voting in crooks ..

The stopping will come from a high logic ability test for voting

Who can predict this??

What year will this come ?

You are so full of shit.

Why would she be?

She just like the other Rice held positions that could work in their favor, so are you saying Susan Rice is also disqualified?

They are both amazing, highly skilled women.

Neither one of them is an appropriate choice to the on the SCOTUS.

Just as I would not go to either of them to treat my COPD or to have my engine rebuilt, I would not want them on the SCOTUS.

Why is this so complicated for you?

You are so full of shit.

Why would she be?

They are both amazing, highly skilled women.

Neither one of them is an appropriate choice to the on the SCOTUS.

Just as I would not go to either of them to treat my COPD or to have my engine rebuilt, I would not want them on the SCOTUS.

Why is this so complicated for you?

Who said it was complicated?

The Constitution does not prohibit either one to sit on the USSC, and both have served in positions that could give them the knowledge they need to sit on the USSC...

Alright, what about Hillary Clinton then?

Forum List

Back